TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-18-2012, 02:11 AM   #3781
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPaulAR View Post
Yes, I've rebooted twice since I started troubleshooting. I also removed just about every show & suggestion except the few I wanted to transfer. Still no luck.
Copy and paste the following into your browser (login=tivo passwd=10 digit MAK) and see if it returns xml with a full set of entries:
Code:
https://10.1.1.2/TiVoConnect?Command=QueryContainer&Container=/NowPlaying&Recurse=Yes&AnchorOffset=0
I know you mentioned you tried logging in with your browser, but it wasn't clear to me if your URL contained Recurse=Yes option.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 03:23 PM   #3782
wdoerf

For those that are interested...

I finished writing the little app I needed to accomplish my need for my home Tivo/Roku/network/server setup.

I need to watch for .Tivo files to be downloaded from my Tivo's via Galleon. Galleon has it's own issues (and hasn't had any developement for a couple years) so it's capabilities are somewhat limited now, but using that I can download shows that are on the Tivo's FROM the Tivo's without having to touch a computer keyboard or mouse.

In other words, I can pick up the Tivo remote, go to the Menu's and find my computer running Galleon. From there I can select shows (again, using the Tivo remote control) and Galleon will download them from the Tivo for me. I don't have to touch a computer anymore to do it. That same computer running Galleon is also running the standard TivoDesktop software as Galleon has problems moving shows back onto a Tivo still. TivoDesktop covers that capability nicely.

So now, using the remote alone, I can move shows off the Tivo's and back to again.

Now this is where I ran into a problem. I'm also running Plex Media Server on an old Windows laptop, and that serves up my home music, photos and videos to a Roku player that I have in another room. The TV that the Roku is on has no Tivo, no cable or satellite, so it gets no TV shows at all (but it looks great on the XBOX and Blu-ray). I wanted to use the Roku to serve up the shows from the Tivo's, but as it turns out the Tivo plug-in written for Plex only works on a Mac computer, and I have none of those so now I was stuck again.

I needed to decode/decrypt/convert/whatever those Tivo files into standard mpeg's or something so they could play on the Roku (via Plex or not). I found a few different bits of software that'll do that conversion, but none of them are 100% hands-off automatic, which is what I needed or my wife would get angry because she wouldn't be able to use the system (she wouldn't understand it, it'd be too complicated for her, etc.). It had to be simple and mostly fool-proof or it wouldn't get used really and I'd have done all this work setting things up for nothing.

I ended up writing a program with that specific issue in mind. It will monitor a folder for a specifc file OR file type (like, say, a .TIVO file) and then run a command on it when it shows up there. It'll also move the file to a different folder either after it shows up or after the command is run on it, and it'll delete the original file if you like (all selectable via check boxes and stuff).

So now, I can run this on my Plex server, and have it monitor my Tivo storage on the server machine. Whenever Galleon dumps a show into storage my app will see it, run TivoDecode on it (or pick your favorite comandline-capable app), and then move that newly decoded mpeg file to a different folder in the storage area, in my case one that Plex has access to, and then delete the .TIVO file to save on space.

All 100% automatic with no user interaction (after the initial setup and testing obviously). It even has an option to start doing it's job once you open the app without having to click any other buttons, and you can put it in the Windows Startup group so it'll start with the computer. It also saves all it's settings out to an .INI file so it'll remember everything from one reboot to the next, and it also has a logging console so you can watch what it's doing (and it'll also dump that console info to a log file if you like).

This app is also generic enough that it could be used for a number of other things, like to grab your daily webserver logs, zip them up and email them to you, or copy all pictures that you download on your laptop from your digital camera out to your file server for storage/backup, etc.

I don't claim that it's 100% bug free or anything, but it does work at least well enough to be useful to me, so I thought I'd see if anybody else needed something like that and offer it up as a one-time freebie if there is any interest.

Now if somebody would just fix the TivoDecode app so that it worked on both TS and PS Tivo downloads, that'd be awesome!
wdoerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:33 PM   #3783
MrPaulAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyekj View Post
Copy and paste the following into your browser (login=tivo passwd=10 digit MAK) and see if it returns xml with a full set of entries:
Code:
https://10.1.1.2/TiVoConnect?Command=QueryContainer&Container=/NowPlaying&Recurse=Yes&AnchorOffset=0
I know you mentioned you tried logging in with your browser, but it wasn't clear to me if your URL contained Recurse=Yes option.
Looks like you're onto something. When I do that it does time out.
MrPaulAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:43 PM   #3784
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPaulAR View Post
Looks like you're onto something. When I do that it does time out.
That's what kmttg or any other program to obtain listings has to use, so if that doesn't work it indicates some problem with your TiVo web server. It could be a deeper problem is developing so you may want to run disk diagnostics to check if you have a failing hard drive on the way.

Old 01-18-2012, 08:03 PM   #3785
lpwcomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdoerf View Post
I finished writing the little app I needed to accomplish my need for my home Tivo/Roku/network/server setup.

I need to watch for .Tivo files to be downloaded from my Tivo's via Galleon. Galleon has it's own issues (and hasn't had any developement for a couple years) so it's capabilities are somewhat limited now, but using that I can download shows that are on the Tivo's FROM the Tivo's without having to touch a computer keyboard or mouse.

In other words, I can pick up the Tivo remote, go to the Menu's and find my computer running Galleon. From there I can select shows (again, using the Tivo remote control) and Galleon will download them from the Tivo for me. I don't have to touch a computer anymore to do it. That same computer running Galleon is also running the standard TivoDesktop software as Galleon has problems moving shows back onto a Tivo still. TivoDesktop covers that capability nicely.

So now, using the remote alone, I can move shows off the Tivo's and back to again.

Now this is where I ran into a problem. I'm also running Plex Media Server on an old Windows laptop, and that serves up my home music, photos and videos to a Roku player that I have in another room. The TV that the Roku is on has no Tivo, no cable or satellite, so it gets no TV shows at all (but it looks great on the XBOX and Blu-ray). I wanted to use the Roku to serve up the shows from the Tivo's, but as it turns out the Tivo plug-in written for Plex only works on a Mac computer, and I have none of those so now I was stuck again.

I needed to decode/decrypt/convert/whatever those Tivo files into standard mpeg's or something so they could play on the Roku (via Plex or not). I found a few different bits of software that'll do that conversion, but none of them are 100% hands-off automatic, which is what I needed or my wife would get angry because she wouldn't be able to use the system (she wouldn't understand it, it'd be too complicated for her, etc.). It had to be simple and mostly fool-proof or it wouldn't get used really and I'd have done all this work setting things up for nothing.

I ended up writing a program with that specific issue in mind. It will monitor a folder for a specifc file OR file type (like, say, a .TIVO file) and then run a command on it when it shows up there. It'll also move the file to a different folder either after it shows up or after the command is run on it, and it'll delete the original file if you like (all selectable via check boxes and stuff).

So now, I can run this on my Plex server, and have it monitor my Tivo storage on the server machine. Whenever Galleon dumps a show into storage my app will see it, run TivoDecode on it (or pick your favorite comandline-capable app), and then move that newly decoded mpeg file to a different folder in the storage area, in my case one that Plex has access to, and then delete the .TIVO file to save on space.

All 100% automatic with no user interaction (after the initial setup and testing obviously). It even has an option to start doing it's job once you open the app without having to click any other buttons, and you can put it in the Windows Startup group so it'll start with the computer. It also saves all it's settings out to an .INI file so it'll remember everything from one reboot to the next, and it also has a logging console so you can watch what it's doing (and it'll also dump that console info to a log file if you like).

This app is also generic enough that it could be used for a number of other things, like to grab your daily webserver logs, zip them up and email them to you, or copy all pictures that you download on your laptop from your digital camera out to your file server for storage/backup, etc.

I don't claim that it's 100% bug free or anything, but it does work at least well enough to be useful to me, so I thought I'd see if anybody else needed something like that and offer it up as a one-time freebie if there is any interest.

Now if somebody would just fix the TivoDecode app so that it worked on both TS and PS Tivo downloads, that'd be awesome!
I suggest you start a separate thread for this. It really doesn't belong in the kmttg thread.

"Jessica Fletcher visits Midsomer. Carnage ensues!"
lpwcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:14 PM   #3786
wdoerf

My apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpwcomp View Post
I suggest you start a separate thread for this. It really doesn't belong in the kmttg thread.
I'd thought that maybe folks using kmttg would like to use this as well. My apologies for making that assumption, since I wrote it in part to work with kmttg to begin with.

Forgive my intrusion, I'll go away now.
wdoerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:13 PM   #3787
sanjonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdoerf View Post
I'd thought that maybe folks using kmttg would like to use this as well. My apologies for making that assumption, since I wrote it in part to work with kmttg to begin with.

Forgive my intrusion, I'll go away now.
I think it probably is needed but in a new thread (i would at least like to play with it) so people can comment on it and such. If you scroll back, you can see that the videoredo software contains a similar file monitor and may be a workaround to the galleon problem of ts vs program stream, because you can then have video redo decrypt it (it can deal with either) and do whatever other processing you might need, or use the built in file monitor in their software.

One other thing, I almost never have problems sending shows from my computer to my tivos using Galleon, what problems are you experiencing? I dont do it much anymore because now I usually either use streambaby or watch them thru a net-top box instead, but just curious what the issues are.
sanjonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #3788
zonevbkr

kmttg - itunes import issues

Anyone know why I'd be having problems getting my converted shows from kmttg -> iTunes (this is fine) -> iPad (this isn't).

kmttg converts tivo to mpeg-4, far as I know, this should be fine. It imports into iTunes seemingly fine, but I can never get the shows added to the device (iPad). It's odd, as it looks like it should get sync'd, but when I click on the device, then look at the tv shows I can sync, I see the shows formatted oddly (season then perhaps episode title, then show), whereas TiVo Desktop just does show / episode or something basic like that.

I thought it was the name of the output, I messed with that in kmttg, but no change.

Any ideas anyone?

thanks,
Chris
zonevbkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:11 AM   #3789
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonevbkr View Post
Anyone know why I'd be having problems getting my converted shows from kmttg -> iTunes (this is fine) -> iPad (this isn't).

kmttg converts tivo to mpeg-4, far as I know, this should be fine. It imports into iTunes seemingly fine, but I can never get the shows added to the device (iPad). It's odd, as it looks like it should get sync'd, but when I click on the device, then look at the tv shows I can sync, I see the shows formatted oddly (season then perhaps episode title, then show), whereas TiVo Desktop just does show / episode or something basic like that.

I thought it was the name of the output, I messed with that in kmttg, but no change.

Any ideas anyone?

thanks,
Chris
You never mentioned which encoding profile you are using? ff_ipad should work.

Old 01-26-2012, 04:50 PM   #3790
zonevbkr

Quote:
You never mentioned which encoding profile you are using? ff_ipad should work.
my bad - yeah, ff_ipad.

The encoding works fine, the result runs fine, just seems to either have metadata in a different (unexpected?) order or just metadata that's not getting read in OK.

thanks,
Chris
Old 01-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #3791
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonevbkr View Post
my bad - yeah, ff_ipad.

The encoding works fine, the result runs fine, just seems to either have metadata in a different (unexpected?) order or just metadata that's not getting read in OK.

thanks,
Chris
What OS are you using? If you have AtomicParsley configured for use in kmttg and you have "metadata" task enabled in your flow then right after "encode" task kmttg will run AtomicParsley and using metadata from text file to add to the mp4 file. If you are missing metadata however it should still be able to sync to ipad regardless so not sure what's going on there. In any case you may want to try generating file with proper metadata using flow above to see if that solves the problem.

Old 01-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #3792
zonevbkr

OS is W2K8

Looks like Atomic Parsley ran post encryption. Not sure about having "metadata" task enabled, haven't found that yet.

One other bit of info. I do this on one PC, iTunes is on another. Reason is simple, iTunes is on my laptop that goes with me wherever I am. It's not very powerful, so when I try to run kmttg, just takes longer than I'd like.

When the conversion happens, I just copy the files from PC to laptop and import them into iTunes.

Computed resolution to use for output file = 1280x960
>> ENCODING WITH PROFILE 'ff_ipad' TO FILE C:\kmttg\kmttg_v0p8o\Archer-The Man From Jupiter.mp4 ...
C:\kmttg\kmttg_v0p8o\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe -y -i "C:\kmttg\kmttg_v0p8o\Archer-The Man From Jupiter_cut.mpg" -threads 2 -vcodec libx264 -level 31 -subq 6 -me_range 16 -qmin 10 -qmax 50 -g 300 -s 1280x960 -r 29.97 -b 2500k -maxrate 4000k -acodec aac -ac 2 -ab 160k -ar 48000 -f mp4 "C:\kmttg\kmttg_v0p8o\Archer-The Man From Jupiter.mp4"
encoding job completed: 0:14:11
---DONE--- job=encode output=C:\kmttg\kmttg_v0p8o\Archer-The Man From Jupiter.mp4
(Deleted file: C:\kmttg\kmttg_v0p8o\Archer-The Man From Jupiter_cut.mpg)
>> Running AtomicParsley on C:\kmttg\kmttg_v0p8o\Archer-The Man From Jupiter.mp4 ...
C:\kmttg\kmttg_v0p8o\AtomicParsley\AtomicParsley.exe "C:\kmttg\kmttg_v0p8o\Archer-The Man From Jupiter.mp4" --overWrite --stik "TV Show" --title "The Man From Jupiter" --grouping Animated --year 2012-01-19T00:00:00Z --description "Archer is shocked to learn that his mother is dating Burt Reynolds. " --TVShowName Archer --artist Archer --albumArtist Archer --TVEpisode 305 --TVEpisodeNum 305 --tracknum 305 --TVSeasonNum 3 --album "Archer, Season 3" --TVNetwork FX -d 1/1
AtomicParsley job completed: 0:00:01
---DONE--- job=atomic output=C:\kmttg\kmttg_v0p8o\Archer-The Man From Jupiter.mp4

Maybe nothing, but the SeasonNum, EpisodeNum, fields like that, don't show up for shows I've imported in with TiVo Desktop.

thanks,
Chris
Old 01-26-2012, 07:51 PM   #3793
moyekj

Looks like AtomicParsley is running and adding full metadata to the file.
Actually the part that looks suspicious to me is the resolution being used which looks to be non-standard: 1280x960
Can you post mediainfo information on your Archer-The Man From Jupiter_cut.mpg file?

Old 01-27-2012, 12:18 PM   #3794
javabird

You also might try using the AppleTV codec, which should also work on your iPad.
javabird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:00 AM   #3795
moyekj

v0p8p version released

v0p8p version is now released. Fairly significant updates to iPad remote functionality and improvement of ProjectX QSFix and AdCut tasks. Updated Windows tools package to use Handbrake 0.9.5. Consult the release_notes Wiki for all the details.

Old 01-29-2012, 10:23 PM   #3796
mrsparkle1811

I have a question in regards to tivodecode.

I have a TiVo HD unit (Australian). I am in the process of moving from Windows to Mac and will be using Mac OS X Lion.

I know using PS is preferred due to the fact that tivodecode is buggy with TS but sometimes I need to select TS otherwise the program will not transfer.

My quesiton is in regards to the tivodecode binary for Mac OS X Intel. Is this binary with or without the TS support (as buggy as it is)?

If it is without the TS support, is it possible to get one with TS support?
mrsparkle1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:19 PM   #3797
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsparkle1811 View Post
I have a question in regards to tivodecode.

I have a TiVo HD unit (Australian). I am in the process of moving from Windows to Mac and will be using Mac OS X Lion.

I know using PS is preferred due to the fact that tivodecode is buggy with TS but sometimes I need to select TS otherwise the program will not transfer.

My quesiton is in regards to the tivodecode binary for Mac OS X Intel. Is this binary with or without the TS support (as buggy as it is)?

If it is without the TS support, is it possible to get one with TS support?
Don't think the Mac zip has the TS one and I don't have a Mac to build a binary. It's pretty easy to build one from source however (same as on linux platform I believe which is):
* Download source code:
http://kmttg.googlecode.com/files/ti...0.3pre4.tar.gz
* gunzip -c tivodecode-0.3pre4.tar.gz | tar xvf -
* cd tivodecode-0.3pre4
* ./configure
* make
* make install

Old 01-30-2012, 12:19 AM   #3798
mrsparkle1811

Sounds good. Thanks
mrsparkle1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:12 AM   #3799
cweb

Is it possible to have kmttg append a line of text to the metadata.txt file it creates (always the same line of text)?
cweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:37 AM   #3800
nvt

So recent problem is causing me some challenges that I would appreciate some guidance on.
I have been using kmttg for a long time successfully. FOr a while i had trouble with the encoding profile and created my own to encode for the iPad keeping sound and picture in sync and not corrupt the picture.
I recently moved to the HD versions of the TiVo and have managed to pull off the HD episodes - these required the appletv encoding profile rather than my custom profile but worked fine.
But with a several programs I have had the picture freeze part way through - the sound continues butt he picture is stuck. I tried recoding these but they froze at the same point.
I downloaded them and tested the original file before ad but - no problem and encoded with no ad cut - again no problem
So the issue occurs with ad cut.
I searched for alternatives to ad cut for the Mac and there appeared to be none that work in an automated way - so I am stuck with the existing solution unless I missed something)
Is there something I can do to try and fix the ad cut routine or some other way to achieve the same effect.
Thanks,
Retired:
Series 2 (240and Dual Tuner 649)
nvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:32 PM   #3801
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvt View Post
So recent problem is causing me some challenges that I would appreciate some guidance on.
I have been using kmttg for a long time successfully. FOr a while i had trouble with the encoding profile and created my own to encode for the iPad keeping sound and picture in sync and not corrupt the picture.
I recently moved to the HD versions of the TiVo and have managed to pull off the HD episodes - these required the appletv encoding profile rather than my custom profile but worked fine.
But with a several programs I have had the picture freeze part way through - the sound continues butt he picture is stuck. I tried recoding these but they froze at the same point.
I downloaded them and tested the original file before ad but - no problem and encoded with no ad cut - again no problem
So the issue occurs with ad cut.
I searched for alternatives to ad cut for the Mac and there appeared to be none that work in an automated way - so I am stuck with the existing solution unless I missed something)
Is there something I can do to try and fix the ad cut routine or some other way to achieve the same effect.
Thanks,
If you don't have VideoRedo then make sure you configure kmttg to use ProjectX. Once configured for ProjectX kmttg will run "QS Fix" and/or "Ad Cut" tasks using ProjectX which should fix any glitches in the original mpeg2 recording.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #3802
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweb View Post
Is it possible to have kmttg append a line of text to the metadata.txt file it creates (always the same line of text)?
Use a decent editor (pretty much anything other than Notepad) and they will display metadata files as multiple lines. For example, Notepad++ on Windows.

Old 01-30-2012, 01:48 PM   #3803
lpwcomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweb View Post
You can probably do it using the "custom command" setting in kmttg.

Quote:
Use a decent editor (pretty much anything other than Notepad) and they will display metadata files as multiple lines. For example, Notepad++ on Windows.
I think he wants to do it automatically, not manually.

"Jessica Fletcher visits Midsomer. Carnage ensues!"
lpwcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:20 PM   #3804
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpwcomp View Post
I think he wants to do it automatically, not manually.
Thanks, I obviously misinterpreted the post somehow...

Old 01-31-2012, 08:36 AM   #3805
dcooper2025

Grey Thumbnails Issue

Using kmttg and I'm using VideoRedo for the fix step, using adscan and not encoding the mpg at all, retaining original resolution, etc.

It all works seamlessly, but when I view the mpg files in any of my streaming apps, about 90% of them have just grey thumbnails.

When I view the files on the Windows box, where I have TMT5 as thr default player for mpg's, all files show thumbnails fine in Explorer.

Any ideas or thoughts on how to fix this or a post-run app or command I might be able to use to fix this?

Thanks!
dcooper2025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:15 AM   #3806
wireman121

Seem to be having a new strange issue that popped up in the last (o and p) 2 versions...

KMTTG is download/decrypting and getting stuck with a blast off of errors. It shows the download % stuck around 18 usually, but in reality it has finished downloading the full tivo file. Under the task list it doesnt show that its downloading and just shows everything else still queued. The only solution is to close out KMTTG and restart it, as canceling all jobs still shows the title bar as downloading, and the progress bar at 18% and any new jobs are just queued with nothing ever starting. an external check of the downloaded file shows its all there... errors its showing are below

Quote:
2012_02_02_23:11:44 ERROR: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.tivo.kmttg.main.jobMonitor.getJobsEstimatedDiskSpace(job Monitor.java:364)
at com.tivo.kmttg.main.jobMonitor.checkDiskSpace(jobMonitor.jav a:332)
at com.tivo.kmttg.main.jobMonitor.createSubFolders(jobMonitor.j ava:309)
at com.tivo.kmttg.task.qsfix.launchJob(qsfix.java:75)
at com.tivo.kmttg.main.jobData.launch(jobData.java:597)
at com.tivo.kmttg.main.jobMonitor.monitor(jobMonitor.java:229)
at com.tivo.kmttg.main.kmttg$3.actionPerformed(kmttg.java:79)
at javax.swing.Timer.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.Timer$DoPostEvent.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege (Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

wireman121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:38 AM   #3807
moyekj

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireman121 View Post
Seem to be having a new strange issue that popped up in the last (o and p) 2 versions...

KMTTG is download/decrypting and getting stuck with a blast off of errors. It shows the download % stuck around 18 usually, but in reality it has finished downloading the full tivo file. Under the task list it doesnt show that its downloading and just shows everything else still queued. The only solution is to close out KMTTG and restart it, as canceling all jobs still shows the title bar as downloading, and the progress bar at 18% and any new jobs are just queued with nothing ever starting. an external check of the downloaded file shows its all there... errors its showing are below
I think I see where the problem is. I will put extra checks in the code to guard against it in next release. You can avoid the problem completely for now by turning off "Check Available Disk Space" under config-File Settings.

Old 02-03-2012, 09:41 AM   #3808
wireman121

cool. I'll test and let you know.

Thanks!
wireman121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #3809
sanjonny

I am having a similar problem in that several downloads get to approximately 90 to 95 ish percent and then just seem to hang. Hours later, they are not downloading and it is not network related, which I checked for. It seems to happen when i have several download jobs. I already have it configured to not check for disk space. Seems to happen whether a 2gb file or a 10 gb file, but not every time. Could it be a timeout setting on drive or network is too short?
sanjonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #3810
muerte33

I have a college basketball game recorded in SD, it is 3gb in size according to KMTTG.
KMTTG (curl) downloads about 1/3 of it then quits.
It then does the conversion and everything, but I am missing most of the game.
What signals KMTTG/curl to quit at the same spot every time (I have tried it 3 times)?
This is the only time I have ever had this problem with KMTTG/curl.
I have 1tb free on my HD, so it is not space related.
muerte33 is offline   Reply With Quote