Here's a list of bugs I've seen plus some others have reported on. My testing is all done on the two DCH-3416 boxes I've had for about 2-1/2 weeks.
BUGS (in no particular order):
1. Dolby Digital 5.1 output doesn't work using Optical or Coax out. All audio is in Pro-Logic irregardless of Audio setup settings. Reported to work on DCT series boxes.
2. Guide starts at wrong channel and Info displays wrong info when pressing the Guide or Info buttons within a minute or so of changing the channel.
3. TiVo sounds. After getting an error sound, the error sound is superimposed on the regular TiVo sound. Restarting fixes this.
4. When filtering guide display to show only HD programs, it takes almost a minute. Until then guide is empty.
5. Occasional On Demand freezes and black screen. Required unplugging box to fix.
6. When you switch tuners during live programming it plays live for a few seconds then skips back about ten seconds and starts again.
1. Paging up or down in the Guide is SLOW!
2. No 30 second skip.
3. No Day Up or Day Down 24 hour skip in the Guide.
4. Guide doesn't indicate Rerun or New.
5. Some local channels that were included in the Comcast guide are not included in the TiVo guide.
5. TiVo suggestions should only be recorded on the secondary tuner (whichever is not being output at the time). They shouldn't need to be recorded 24 hours a day. Shouldn't interfere with watching a live program ever by popping up the annoying change channel request. IMO, one tuner's worth of recorded suggestions is more than enough.