Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-02-2009, 05:53 PM   #2701
ThAbtO
TiVoholic by the bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by richsadams View Post
Um...yes, that's true but they also come in much smaller sizes. I actually discovered that while building computers, both big and small over the years. Guess that's why I asked the OP for some additional details about what he used.
I'm not sure how he could piggyback a 2nd fan in the THD, it sits on the case beside the MB with no room to spare.

~~~~~

The TiVo Apocalypse begins on Sat 2013 Feb 16 00:00 GMT!
ThAbtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:00 PM   #2702
richsadams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThAbtO View Post
I'm not sure how he could piggyback a 2nd fan in the THD, it sits on the case beside the MB with no room to spare.
Precisely...hence my query. Curious to know what he actually put in there! I mean you could lay one in there in a couple of places but it wouldn't be vented, at least normally.
richsadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:54 PM   #2703
fred2

FAP 750 seems to have died

My upset is starting to mellow.

I came home and when I turned on my TV - well, Tivo display device, I saw the fateful message that my External Drive was not connected.

I powered the tivo off, on, waited, same message. Off/on and again that message.

Checked my known UNdisturbed cables. Same message.

Powered on/off the FAP (Seagate Free Agent Pro for those new to this discussion). Same result.

Disentangled lots of wires and dragged the FAP to my computer - not a "usb ding" was to be heard. On/off again and again. Still no life.

Dragged to other computer - No "usb ding" here either. And the unit is is almost as cold as a black granite tombstone. There is heat at its base but I believe the structure ran warm also.

I guess I have some kind of guaranty on it but MY SHOWS (sniff)............ are gone.

Torrents here I come.....

Ideas, anyone???

PS - I decided it was DEAD, DEAD, DEAD. Divorced it. Already filled out the warranty info and a new one is on the way!!!! I have a feeling it will be a computer backup drive as I explore new external drive options. Unless someone can convince me that installing a INTERNAL drive by copying my existing tivo drive will work - ORIGINAL S3, by the way.

I do have an Antec with tetra WD inside that turned into a backup computer drive. I guess I could copy all of that elsewhere (very slowly) and use that externally. I don't recall which model WD it is and know that some of them cannot be used inside a tivo s3.

Last edited by fred2 : 04-02-2009 at 11:20 PM.
fred2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:33 AM   #2704
richsadams

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred2 View Post
I came home and when I turned on my TV - well, Tivo display device, I saw the fateful message that my External Drive was not connected.
Sorry to hear that your external drive has gone to the great server in the sky. These things happen and no one knows why. Well, some do, but does it really matter? Seagate makes some great products, but I always felt that the FAP's were much better suited to PC work where they could spin down and have a prolonged life.

I decided to dump the eSATA drive I had (Seagate DB35/MX-1) and upgrade the internal drive on our Series3 a long time ago. I've never regretted it. One less fail point is a good thing in my book.

It is sad that you lost your recordings but if everything is running well there's no reason that you can't use your OEM drive to image a new one (1TB?). Just follow the easy directions (and HDD recommendations) on the first post and you'll be back in business in no time.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:17 AM   #2705
keenanSR

Quote:

PS - I decided it was DEAD, DEAD, DEAD. Divorced it. Already filled out the warranty info and a new one is on the way!!!! I have a feeling it will be a computer backup drive as I explore new external drive options. Unless someone can convince me that installing a INTERNAL drive by copying my existing tivo drive will work - ORIGINAL S3, by the way.

I do have an Antec with tetra WD inside that turned into a backup computer drive. I guess I could copy all of that elsewhere (very slowly) and use that externally. I don't recall which model WD it is and know that some of them cannot be used inside a tivo s3.
Are they asking for the "dead" drive back? Are you sure the drive is dead, and not just the case electronics? I had a Seagate external that "died" on me, I tore the case apart to get the raw drive out, hooked it up direct via SATA and it was fine, still using it in fact.
keenanSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:05 AM   #2706
fred2

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenanSR View Post
Are they asking for the "dead" drive back? Are you sure the drive is dead, and not just the case electronics? I had a Seagate external that "died" on me, I tore the case apart to get the raw drive out, hooked it up direct via SATA and it was fine, still using it in fact.
No, it could certainly be the case electronics that are bad and not the actual spinning platters-component. Are you saying you were able to continue to use it with a Tivo and all of its intact data or just that it continued to function well without its "sexy" clothes?

Alas, since I did not want to lose another night/day's worth of recording, I divorced it, so to Tivo, there'd be no going back - its contents will not remarry with my Tivo. It might work in a new marriage. But since Seagate will replace it, I went for that. But having read it can be a problematic marriage, I will not use the replacement with my Tivo, just for another backup on my desktop.

It is too bad, Tivo went for the structure/indexing/whatever it did that does not allow an external drive to hold data independently of the mothership. (even if it had been coded to not share with another's Tivo)
Old 04-03-2009, 10:46 AM   #2707
richsadams

Quote:
Keep in mind that the three-year warranty is voided if the enclosure is opened on an FAP. Guess it's a choice of taking a chance that the recordings could be saved or getting a replacement drive.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:41 AM   #2708
keenanSR

Quote:
No, it could certainly be the case electronics that are bad and not the actual spinning platters-component. Are you saying you were able to continue to use it with a Tivo and all of its intact data or just that it continued to function well without its "sexy" clothes?

Alas, since I did not want to lose another night/day's worth of recording, I divorced it, so to Tivo, there'd be no going back - its contents will not remarry with my Tivo. It might work in a new marriage. But since Seagate will replace it, I went for that. But having read it can be a problematic marriage, I will not use the replacement with my Tivo, just for another backup on my desktop.

It is too bad, Tivo went for the structure/indexing/whatever it did that does not allow an external drive to hold data independently of the mothership. (even if it had been coded to not share with another's Tivo)
The drive was not used with a TiVo, it was attached to a PC, but the principle is the same, I don't see why it wouldn't work. But it was good experience as I never used a "boxed" external drive again, and with my S3 I went with a raw drive and Antec MX-1 setup and have never looked back.

Something to think about though if the situation arises again in the future, losing all your recordings is a major bummer.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:43 AM   #2709
keenanSR

Quote:
Originally Posted by richsadams View Post
Keep in mind that the three-year warranty is voided if the enclosure is opened on an FAP. Guess it's a choice of taking a chance that the recordings could be saved or getting a replacement drive.
Exactly, the data that was on the drive was more important to me to try and recover than getting the drive replaced, and in my case it worked out in my favor.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:54 AM   #2710
fred2

Oh, forgot to answer - YES, they want the old drive back.

I am not always reluctant to open up devices but I don't see any easy access (I don't know if the case is glued/screwed/other).

I also don't know what the "marriage license" contains - removing the drive from its case might have changed the clues Tivo uses to determine if it is the same drive or a new one. Maybe if I had discovered it earlier in the day, I might have gone digging.

Maybe someone can help me another way - this drive had usb and I gather, estata. I also see mention of sata (no "E"). Is there a difference? Would the raw drive been able to plug into the esata cord (still dangling off the tivo) or would a new enclosure been required?

I should probably not admit this but I have no idea what my new desktop computer supports. I know it has usb ports, firewire ports. There is a card in the bottom slot (external) that has two ports, a wider one and a very narrow one. I guess I should call my dealer! (G)
Old 04-03-2009, 12:09 PM   #2711
fred2

Quote:
The drive was not used with a TiVo, it was attached to a PC, but the principle is the same, I don't see why it wouldn't work. But it was good experience as I never used a "boxed" external drive again, and with my S3 I went with a raw drive and Antec MX-1 setup and have never looked back.

Something to think about though if the situation arises again in the future, losing all your recordings is a major bummer.
On this drive, they certainly hide the manner of closure. It is almost too elegant! I would be more reluctant to send in a drive with lots of computer/personal data than just tivo recordings.

I will probably go with the Antec when I hook up my next external. Of course, if a raw drive in Antec were to glitch majorly, there would not be much hope of recovery.

I will probably move the Antec/drive data to the new FAP and then connect that the antec to the tivo.

Coincidence or not: This appears to have happened after I used Tivo Desktop to move 5 OLDER recordings to my computer the night before. I don't know exactly when it failed as I sat down last evening to watch and there was the ERROR MESSAGE about external gone. But probably a coincidence as the activity was merely accessing the drive to copy data off....
Old 04-03-2009, 01:17 PM   #2712
richsadams

Quote:
I am not always reluctant to open up devices but I don't see any easy access (I don't know if the case is glued/screwed/other).
There were posts very early on about FAP's having problems w/TiVo and a couple of brave folks opened the cases. IIRC it pretty much destroyed the case, so probably not wise unless you don't care about the warranty.

Quote:
I also don't know what the "marriage license" contains - removing the drive from its case might have changed the clues Tivo uses to determine if it is the same drive or a new one. Maybe if I had discovered it earlier in the day, I might have gone digging.
TiVo recognizes the external drive by the actual HDD full model number. If the drive were serviceable and you were to use the drive in another enclosure it shouldn't be a problem (as keenanSR did successfully).

Quote:
Maybe someone can help me another way - this drive had usb and I gather, estata. I also see mention of sata (no "E"). Is there a difference? Would the raw drive been able to plug into the esata cord (still dangling off the tivo) or would a new enclosure been required?
The "e" in "eSATA" is shorthand for "external". The basic HDD is a Serial ATA or SATA. Yes, the drive itself would have a normal SATA connector and could plug directly into any motherboard w/SATA connectors.

Quote:
I should probably not admit this but I have no idea what my new desktop computer supports. I know it has usb ports, firewire ports. There is a card in the bottom slot (external) that has two ports, a wider one and a very narrow one. I guess I should call my dealer! (G)
If it's a newer computer it should have several SATA connectors...possibly up to eight. They're used for the HDD's, optical drives (CD ROM/DVD ROM), etc. The external connectors are probably USB, Firewire 400 or 800 and possibly eSATA...but hard to say without eyeballing them.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:53 PM   #2713
keenanSR

My wasn't a FAP, it was a different model, don't recall which, but the case was near-impregnable. I had to literally bust it apart to get to the drive, but it was worth it.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:16 PM   #2714
Nelson2009

Smile

I'm new to TiVo and first time post this I do own Replaytv. I bought new TiVo HD and had to for 3 weeks with M-Card. I love it so far.
I did ordered WD10ECVS from Amazon and upgraded it last nite. I following the instruction on this post it was nice simple step by step.
On my first atempt that didn't go to well. I was having a trouble with rebooting then Green Screen. I had to wait for Green Screen go away about 1 1/2 then it was keep rebooting. I figuring the WINMFS might have bad back up. I redo again at second time with WINMFS. I checked 2 files i did backup on first one was 106MB and second it was 405MB. Look like WinMFS didn't do whole job backup from TiVo drive at first time?. I went on restore it and Finally TiVo HD boot up NICE. WHEW! One thing i learned my mistake that I didn't disable virus protection at first time. I did at second time. i'm not i'm not sure if anyone had this issue with virus protection on. I guess it alway recommend disable virus. Maybe you might want to add on board to remind everyone to disable virus protection?
I did checked my TiVo HD system information show 157 hours for HD. HOW SWEET! Thanks for great instruction.
Nelson
Nelson2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #2715
rmstone

External HD not working.

I think the power supply on my Antex is failing. I lost power a few hours ago, and my TIVOHD wouldn't come back up, because it said the external HD was not detected. I made sure all of the connections were good. But I noticed the little green LED light on the Antec power supply was flashing.

Does anyone know if this is normal?
rmstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 08:47 PM   #2716
richsadams

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmstone View Post
External HD not working.

I think the power supply on my Antex is failing. I lost power a few hours ago, and my TIVOHD wouldn't come back up, because it said the external HD was not detected. I made sure all of the connections were good. But I noticed the little green LED light on the Antec power supply was flashing.

Does anyone know if this is normal?
A flashing green light on the MX-1's power supply would not be normal. I'd contact Antec and ask them if they are able to send you a replacement power supply of if you have to return everything.

If you have to send everything back you have a choice. If you have to have TiVo in the interim you'll need to disconnect and divorce the drive from TiVo, (instructions here) remove your hard drive and reinstall it in the new enclosure when it arrives. Unfortunately the drive will be reformatted and all of the recordings made since you attached it originally will be lost.

OR if you can live w/o TiVo until the new enclosure arrives you can simply leave TiVo off, move the drive to the new enclosure when it arrives, fire it up, fire TiVo up and be back in business. Alternately you could put your drive into a different enclosure and it should work as well, but the MX-1 is (generally) a very good enclosure. FWIW Antec is very good about replacing defective enclosures (and likely power supplies) based on several posts here. Hopefully they can just sent you a new power supply.

BTW, the best thing you can do is to have both your TiVo and your eSATA drive connected to a good UPS (all of ours have their own UPS) or power conditioner. That will ensure that spikes, power failures, etc, will not affect your equipment. Even if they survive those issues, serious data loss can still occur so an ounce of prevention, etc.

Best of luck and let us know how it goes.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:27 AM   #2717
hdeditor
New Member+1 rank

Quote:
I opened up my Expander drive. After breaking a couple of slide plastic tabs on the side, I realized how it was intended to be opened.

The main case is "U" shaped, the cover is "C" shaped. There are a couple of long plastic tabs that you can press in into the long sides of the cover, through the vent holes. On one side, the tab is through one of the vent holes in the center; on the other side, the tab is offset from the center. If you press the two tabs inward at the same time, the case should slide off toward the indicator light. (As I said, since I broke a slide plastic tabs, it doesn't quite go back together the way it was intended, so this is what I theorize after taking it apart).

The drive looks to be connected with the same combo Sata-power connector as is in the Tivo HD.

Careful with the rubber-like surround, it tears easily!

Maybe I go back in and take some pictures, would that help?
  • Sony SVR-2000 S1 120GB
  • Philips S1 80GB

TiVo Desktop Plus, VideoReDo TVSuite
"I'm not fat, I'm Double Letterboxed!"

Last edited by hdeditor : 04-07-2009 at 12:54 PM. Reason: clairity of explaination
hdeditor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:49 PM   #2718
fred2

FAP 750 seems to have died - follow up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeditor View Post
I opened up my Expander drive. After breaking a couple of slide plastic tabs on the side, I realized how it was intended to be opened.

The main case is "U" shaped, the cover is "C" shaped. There are a couple of long plastic tabs that you can press in into the long sides of the cover, through the vent holes. On one side, the tab is through one of the vent holes in the center; on the other side, the tab is offset from the center. If you press the two tabs inward at the same time, the case should slide off toward the indicator light. (As I said, since I broke a slide plastic tabs, it doesn't quite go back together the way it was intended, so this is what I theorize after taking it apart).

The drive looks to be connected with the same combo Sata-power connector as is in the Tivo HD.

Careful with the rubber-like surround, it tears easily!

Maybe I go back in and take some pictures, would that help?
Photos would be most helpful for the next time

In the meantime, the FAP concept has been abandoned in favor of the Antec with a WD 1tetra drive inside. I followed the advice/info in Message One of this thread re: Orig S3 Tivo, adding non-supported external. After debating for about a week, this afternoon, then the Tivo was otherwise idle, I powered it off, connected the antec-combo, powered on and married the two. The unit rebooted and I was presented with a vague "do it again type screen" but I gather it was only a confirmation 'do you want to do this" at which point it was married.

More space and we shall see.

Meanwhile the ahem, "two-day replacement" FAP is now ground-shipping about a week. I may call them or just wait it out. It will, as suggested above, be additional COMPUTER storage. Meanwhile, the get the Antec-combo ready, I did some very needed housekeeping of files. I did lose some stuff that would have been nice to have but things happen.....

Thanks, all.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:46 AM   #2719
mchief
Morey

After 18 months the expander went belly-up. Reboot cycle. Divorced and TivoHD is fine. Hooked the expander up to an external sata port on my Vista computer and nada.

Since the 1 year warranty is history, I removed the drive (project) from the enclosure and hooked it up to an internal sata port and eveything is fine. Formatted and now have another 500GB internal drive.

My next step will be an internal 1TB upgrade to the TivoHD.

Question - is the WD10EVCS still the way to go? The Hitachi 1TB is about 80 bucks higher. Is the Hitachi a better drive?
Old 04-11-2009, 11:51 AM   #2720
greg_burns
Now in HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchief View Post
Question - is the WD10EVCS still the way to go? The Hitachi 1TB is about 80 bucks higher. Is the Hitachi a better drive?
The WD10EVCS is definately a good choice. I've been running it in my S3 since last year sometime.
greg_burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #2721
bareyb
Under Maintenance

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchief View Post

The Hitachi has double the cache size and that certainly couldn't hurt, but it sounds like they both work very well and I'd guess you couldn't go wrong with either one.

Last edited by bareyb : 04-11-2009 at 09:11 PM.
bareyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:05 PM   #2722
bkdtv

Note larger cache does not matter in a DVR. Cache helps with sequential I/O. The TiVo does random I/O most of the time, for which the extra cache does next to nothing.
bkdtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:33 AM   #2723
mchief
Morey

Thanks guys, I order the WD10EVCS from Amazon at $106.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:23 PM   #2724
Burger23

Ive searched this Forum and cannot figure out where to start.

Issue: endless reboots on Tivo HD. Tried Kickstart 57 and 58. Does not work- never get past black screen.

I bought my TiVo the day it came out- maybe 2 years ago. At that time the eSata external port was not activated- the only way to increase storage was some kind of hack. I believe that I used MFS hack to replace the original drive (80Gb) with a 750 Gb drive. If I recall, the hack partitioned the drive- one partition for the system- the other with the data.

Then, later, after the eSata port was activited by TiVo, I added an eSata drive- I think I used Step 10 to setup my 500Gb External eSata drive.

What I hope to do was to replace the bad system on th einternal drive with a new system- doing the same hack over again. (1.Download the MFSLive Linux Boot CD image and burn it as a CD. Boot your PC from the CD.) And hopefully the other data partition will be intact and I will not lose my saved shows.

Will this affect any shows that may be stored on this drive?
Burger23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:32 PM   #2725
Burger23

Old Install goone Bad

Issue: endless reboots on Tivo HD. Tried Kickstart 57 and 58. Does not work- never get past black screen.

I bought my TiVo the day it came out- maybe 2 years ago. At that time the eSata external port was not activated- the only way to increase storage was MFS hack. I replaced the original drive (80Gb) with a 750 Gb drive. If I recall, the hack partitioned the drive- one partition for the system- the other with the data.

Now I hope to replace the bad system with a new system- doing the same hack over again. And hopefully the other data partition will be intact and I will not lose my saved shows. Also, once TiVo activate the eSata port, I believe that I used this hack also to add my 500Gb external ESata drive.

Anyway, would like to try to restore hacked internal hard drive system partition- I am pretty sure it is what I used (step 11). I wonder if restoring the image:

1.Download the MFSLive Linux Boot CD image and burn it as a CD. Boot your PC from the CD.

Old 04-12-2009, 07:45 PM   #2726
greg_burns
Now in HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burger23 View Post

I bought my TiVo the day it came out- maybe 2 years ago. At that time the eSata external port was not activated- the only way to increase storage was MFS hack. I replaced the original drive (80Gb) with a 750 Gb drive. If I recall, the hack partitioned the drive- one partition for the system- the other with the data.

Now I hope to replace the bad system with a new system- doing the same hack over again. And hopefully the other data partition will be intact and I will not lose my saved shows. Also, once TiVo activate the eSata port, I believe that I used this hack also to add my 500Gb external ESata drive.

Anyway, would like to try to restore hacked internal hard drive system partition- I am pretty sure it is what I used (step 11). I wonder if restoring the image:

1.Download the MFSLive Linux Boot CD image and burn it as a CD. Boot your PC from the CD.

So you have a TivoHD that you upgraded the internal drive to 750GB (from the standard 160GB) and added an external drive? Now you want to replace the internal drive with something... a 1TB?

It is my understanding you cannot change the internal drive without first divorcing your external drive. (Which means loosing most, if not all recordings).

You could probably safely "dd" (a linux copy command) your 750GB to another same size or larger internal drive, but without gaining any space and not having to divorce the external. But not 100% positive. (I am thinking you might wanna try this if you suspect the internal drive is going bad.)

If it were me, I would offload yours shows via TivoDesktop to a computer. Then divorce the external and see if the reboots stop before trying anything else. Or pull the internal drive and test it with a PC for errors using Hitachi or Wester Digital diagnostic software. Not sure you can use that software with the approved external Tivo drive or not without removing it from its enclosure.
greg_burns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:24 PM   #2727
xpattheratx

Help! Tivo HD DVR (M/N TCD652180) not recognizing external drive

Hi everyone! Sorry for my newbie-ness here. I bought a Fantom G-Force 500 GB external hard drive (GF500EU) and I took apart my Tivo .. did the whole marry MFS add thing put the tivo back together and now it gives me a green screen saying the DVR cannot recognize the drive. I waited 3+ hours but the TIVO just keeps rebooting itself. I took it apart again and tried to marry both drives again but it says the western digital internal drive of the TIVO is not a recognized tivo drive. I know I voided the warranty.. and i just wanna know what i did wrong and if it can be fixed?? Any help is much appreciated. The wifey is mad now that I broke the TIVO. Please help!! Thanks!!
xpattheratx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:22 AM   #2728
Burger23

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg_burns View Post
So you have a TivoHD that you upgraded the internal drive to 750GB (from the standard 160GB) and added an external drive? Now you want to replace the internal drive with something... a 1TB?

It is my understanding you cannot change the internal drive without first divorcing your external drive. (Which means loosing most, if not all recordings).

You could probably safely "dd" (a linux copy command) your 750GB to another same size or larger internal drive, but without gaining any space and not having to divorce the external. But not 100% positive. (I am thinking you might wanna try this if you suspect the internal drive is going bad.)

If it were me, I would offload yours shows via TivoDesktop to a computer. Then divorce the external and see if the reboots stop before trying anything else. Or pull the internal drive and test it with a PC for errors using Hitachi or Wester Digital diagnostic software. Not sure you can use that software with the approved external Tivo drive or not without removing it from its enclosure.
Thanks for the reply- really appreicate it. I will try TiVo Desktop tomorrow- I am not sure it can see the hard drive(s) since I never get anything but a black screen. When I trioed Kickstart 57 and 58, the red, green, amber lights did appear on casr front- then they immediately disppeared whe 57 entered. I take this as an indication that somethin on the hard drive is working. But whatever checkdisk function is going on never completes, and the cycle starts over (green light flickers every 5 minutes or so). SO maybe Desktop TiVo can read the disk. Tomorrow...
Old 04-13-2009, 12:40 AM   #2729
ThAbtO
TiVoholic by the bay

You cannot used Tivo Desktop on the Tivo unless its working and online on your network.

~~~~~

The TiVo Apocalypse begins on Sat 2013 Feb 16 00:00 GMT!
ThAbtO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:47 AM   #2730
matt@thehickmans
Hemo_jr

1TB WD Expander - Pre-Orders at Amazon

Engadget is reporting that Amazon is taking pre-orders for 1TB WD (WDG1S10000N) TiVo compatible expansion drives:

http://www.engadgethd.com/2009/04/12...icorn-add-ons/

Here is a link to Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digita...9601413&sr=8-3

J&R Music is showing them as as in stock and TiVo compatible.

Has TiVo confirmed the existence and compatibility of these units?

Last edited by matt@thehickmans : 04-13-2009 at 12:58 AM.
matt@thehickmans is offline   Reply With Quote