Originally Posted by ebaby
When I attempt to install TIVO Desktop to transer programs from my TIVO to my computer I keep geting the message that the Desktop 2.5 abbruptly stop installing becasue of an error. The error it is referring to is error code 1722. I have bee trying to resolve this jproblem for some time now and the customer service people can't seem to resolve it either . Can I get some help here?
Try this this I beleive this is what I used on my vista setup.
1. On the Start menu, click All Programs.
2. Click Accessories.
3. Right-click Command Prompt and choose RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR from the shortcut menu.
4. When the User Account Control dialog appears, click Continue.
5. At the command prompt type the following:
6. Press Enter on your keyboard.
7. A message should appear stating "DllRegisterServer in vbscript.dll succeeded."
8. Click OK and try installing the software again.