TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-27-2014, 12:43 AM   #1
Jim_TV

Fourth & Loud on AMC

Fourth & Loud is a new series on AMC about Gene Simmons & Paul Stanley of rock band Kiss and their ownership of an Arena Football League expansion team the LA Kiss. The series airs on Tuesday evenings. I don't follow football but I am somewhat of a Kiss fan and it's pretty interesting to see the struggle of the executives, coaches, players and other characters to be successful in their first season as a sports franchise in a second tier pro sports league. They're three episodes in so far with repeats aplenty if you'd like to check it out. It's surely going to be a single season series, but that's fine for what it is.
Jim_TV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 10:49 AM   #2
sharkster

I keep forgetting to check this out. Thanks for the reminder.

I like Simmons and Stanley, and I still miss the 'Family Jewels' show. When it moved to AXS I was really hoping there would be new episodes but, alas, not.
sharkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 11:22 AM   #3
scooterboy
Wookin' Pa Nub

I've been watching it, and it's interesting. I didn't know that much about the AFL, so most of it is new to me.

Every time I'm drying off from a shower I think of my childhood buddy's father. - mcthumber
scooterboy is offline   Reply With Quote