TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-25-2006, 07:12 PM   #1
DogGone46

At least 1 month before DirecTV fixes Wishlist/Season Pass!

At least 1 month before DirecTV fixes Wishlist/Season Pass!

Wishlists not generating. Don't bother restarting or resetting your system. It doesn't help. This seems to be a random problem. Sometimes it happens to one receiver in our house, while the other receiver is OK.

I called DirecTV yesterday. You need to call them too, because until they get a certain number of complaints they don't "register it as a problem." The closest DirecTV got to knowing about this problem is one that is related to Season Passes. They are working on a permanent fix for the Season Pass problem, but it will be at least a month before it is downloaded to the customers. CALL DIRECTV AND SPEED THINGS UP!
DogGone46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:20 PM   #2
cwerdna
Proud Tivolutionary

Sheesh, only two posts and both are the same.

I was able to resolve my issue and things seem back to normal. See http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...&&#post4705866.
cwerdna is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:30 PM   #3
drew2k
Drew != Drawn

Where is this "at least 1 month" time frame coming from? The CSR? A guess pulled from thin air? An insider you know at DirecTV?
drew2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:31 AM   #4
Billy66
Again with shoelaces

Been on the sauce DogGone46?
Billy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 10:30 AM   #5
petersweston
Tivos cool Man

This may also explain random restarts all over the place. If D* Is trying to fix a problem They may send out random signals causing machines to reboot without a reason It makes folks think there is something wrong My machine never restarts unless i did something IE: Last month I bought a new entertainment center and Plasma tv. Natuarly I had to unplug my tivo. Before that no reboot for like 7 months since my last revamp. Every so often I revamp my system to clean up wires and such and it usually requires me to power down my tivo.

My unit is on a ups so random power outages dont cause it and the first thing i look at after the restart were clocks not on ups and no blinky blinky.(Oven clock, No ups can handle my oven )