TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-28-2009, 11:44 PM   #2341
rmassey
Damn, these are fun!

Slow trans speed with pyTivo

I run pyTivo as a service on a Windows Home Server and notice that transfers to my Tivo S3 seem to take forever lately. I am transferring a .mkv file, 8 GB to my hard wired S3 on the same network and it takes all day.

Is there a log file I can check to understand the slow transfer speed? any other ideas?
rmassey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:41 PM   #2342
Rdian06

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmassey View Post
I run pyTivo as a service on a Windows Home Server and notice that transfers to my Tivo S3 seem to take forever lately. I am transferring a .mkv file, 8 GB to my hard wired S3 on the same network and it takes all day.

Is there a log file I can check to understand the slow transfer speed? any other ideas?
Is your mkv file h264 video and ac3/dts audio? If so then transferring to the Tivo uses ffmpeg to transcode to Mpeg2 video and ac3 audio in a VOB file. The transcoding process is CPU intensive.

Also, what is the duration of your 8GB file? Is it near 2 hours? 1080p resolution? If so you're dealing with a pretty high bitrate and the Tivo's incoming transfer speed is throttled by the Tivo OS to 12-20Mbps even on a 100Mbps wired link. Apparently it does this in order to be responsive to the remote and record/watch other content while the transfer is taking place.

Not to mention the Tivo itself is remuxing the VOB to it's native ty format for storage on the Tivo hard drive.

Works on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Rdian06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:36 PM   #2343
pcbrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdian06 View Post
You can bring up the Windows Services list and modify the service to run as your account by providing your username/password.

Start->Run->Type "services.msc".

Find the pyTivo service and edit it's properties. Use the Log On tab to enter your username/password.
I had posted previously and, while pyTivo appears to work properly as a service, it 'degrades' over time...

When I restart the WHS box (EX485), I can see all the shares (top level vides directlory and then direct links into several subdirectories). I am using this setup so I can use the sort feature (via remote '1'). If I come back and browse the NPL a while later, I can only see the top-level directory, or many times none at all indicating pyTivo has stopped working properly. If I start manually, everything is fine but I want to have the service start each time the WHS box starts without having to remote desktop in.

I have followed this hint and have entered Administrator as username and my Admin password but still no joy...
(648) Series3 - 750GB (LT, dead PS for now)
pcbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:50 PM   #2344
rmassey
Damn, these are fun!

Quote:
Is your mkv file h264 video and ac3/dts audio? If so then transferring to the Tivo uses ffmpeg to transcode to Mpeg2 video and ac3 audio in a VOB file. The transcoding process is CPU intensive.

Also, what is the duration of your 8GB file? Is it near 2 hours? 1080p resolution? If so you're dealing with a pretty high bitrate and the Tivo's incoming transfer speed is throttled by the Tivo OS to 12-20Mbps even on a 100Mbps wired link. Apparently it does this in order to be responsive to the remote and record/watch other content while the transfer is taking place.

Not to mention the Tivo itself is remuxing the VOB to it's native ty format for storage on the Tivo hard drive.
Yes to all the above..... it's a full length (2h14m) movie, 1080p, DTS 5.1... and correction: the file is 11.5GB, not 8.

It did finally finish today after three attempts.... started the transfer at 7:30 Am and it's done now at 10:30 PM.... so 15 hrs - wow, that took a while.

thanks for the explanation, this gives me a better appreciation for the process. I will target 720p files and skip the 1080p .mkv files. Given the S3 won't even play 1080p, it's a waste of time and space.

Last edited by rmassey : 06-29-2009 at 11:57 PM.
rmassey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:07 AM   #2345
Rdian06

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcbrew View Post
I had posted previously and, while pyTivo appears to work properly as a service, it 'degrades' over time...

When I restart the WHS box (EX485), I can see all the shares (top level vides directlory and then direct links into several subdirectories). I am using this setup so I can use the sort feature (via remote '1'). If I come back and browse the NPL a while later, I can only see the top-level directory, or many times none at all indicating pyTivo has stopped working properly. If I start manually, everything is fine but I want to have the service start each time the WHS box starts without having to remote desktop in.

I have followed this hint and have entered Administrator as username and my Admin password but still no joy...
You're running as a Windows Service using the instructions from the README which employs a different method than the Windows Installer. I have no idea how stable that is as I've never used that method.

Or you could be seeing an issue with wmcbrine's new caching code (I haven't updated to his latest yet so I don't know how it behaves.) However, I think the report I saw said problems only appear if you add a new file after pyTivo is running causing the cache to go out of synch, not having everything disappear.

Old 06-30-2009, 02:26 AM   #2346
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Quote:
Or you could be seeing an issue with wmcbrine's new caching code
I don't think so.

Quote:
However, I think the report I saw said problems only appear if you add a new file after pyTivo is running causing the cache to go out of synch
No, that was fixed. And basically the only problem was that it wouldn't play the new file. Also, that was with the music plugin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wmcbrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:55 PM   #2347
MickeS

Is anyone running pyTiVo under Windows 7 (RC)?

I am, and everything SEEMS to work OK, except that transfers get interrupted intermittently, and there is also pixelation in transfered files. The files start transferring just fine, but after x minutes the transfer simply stops. if the file transfers all the way, there are multiple scenes with varying degrees of pixelation (compared the same scenes on the PC and they worked fine).

When I run the same version in Windows XP (dual boot on the same PC), it works fine with the same file and TiVo.

I'm using wmcbrine's 2008.8.20 RC-1 version of pyTiVo, but I don't know if this is related to the TiVo version or encoder (ffmpeg?) version.
MickeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:26 PM   #2348
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

That version is outdated. If you get a recent version from my repo, you'll get support for resuming interrupted transfers automatically. However, you'll have to do without the Windows Installer thingie.

The pixelation, I can't really speak to. Is it the same ffmpeg on both?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:52 PM   #2349
MickeS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcbrine View Post
That version is outdated. If you get a recent version from my repo, you'll get support for resuming interrupted transfers automatically. However, you'll have to do without the Windows Installer thingie.

The pixelation, I can't really speak to. Is it the same ffmpeg on both?
Thanks for your input. I checked the setups in both OSs. Windows 7 (the one where transfers kept failing) had the 3.19 Windows installer version, and Windows XP (the one that worked) had the 8.20 Windows installer version.

Anyway, I left the XP one as it was, since it's always worked fine for me.

But in Windows 7, I removed everything and downloaded your latest version, from last night, and installed it manually. That put an end to the failed transfers on the file that had failed twice before.

Here's the interesting part though, that isn't really related to your code, but anyway ...

I've been using two files that I know have given me problems before for these tests. File1.avi has always failed in the same spot on the XP machine. It's only worked when I've converted it to mpeg before transfering.
File2.avi worked fine in XP, but got canceled transfers in Windows 7.

On the XP machine, pyTiVo has been using a file called ffmpeg_mp2.exe (dated last year). That was the one used in Windows 7 when transfers were failing.

For the new Windows 7 pyTiVo install, I downloaded the latest version of ffmpeg.exe to use.

Here's the odd thing: in Windows 7 now, when pyTiVo uses ffmpeg_mp2.exe (the old .exe), File1.avi stops transfering at the same spot as before. When I use ffmpeg.exe (the new one), the transfer goes without a hitch.

File2.avi on the other hand, now transfers just fine when using ffmpeg_mp2.exe, no more interruptions - however, when using ffmpeg.exe it transfers OK, BUT the audio is at 1/2 speed or something - out of sync and the people all sound like drugged Transformers when they're speaking.

All other files I've tried work fine using the new ffmpeg.exe, and since the "problem file" File1.avi transfered OK using that one, I will stick to it. I can't figure out why File2.avi gets the sound messed up though!
Old 07-03-2009, 02:47 PM   #2350
lrhorer

Quote:
and the Tivo's incoming transfer speed is throttled by the Tivo OS to 12-20Mbps even on a 100Mbps wired link.

'Care to rethink that statement?

Quote:
Apparently it does this in order to be responsive to the remote and record/watch other content while the transfer is taking place.
The OS does not deliberately throttle anything, and even at bit rates exceeding 100 Mbps (using a gigabit adapter and back-ported drivers), Jamie has not reported any sluggishness on the part of the remote.

Quote:
It also encrypts the content, which is probably what takes up most of the time. The fact MRV transfers enjoy more than twice the bit rate of TTCB transfers supports the notion. The fact 720p transfers with twice the frame rate of 1080i take longer, but not anything like twice as long, also seems to support this.
lrhorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 12:51 AM   #2351
Rdian06

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrhorer View Post
'Care to rethink that statement?
I was talking about TivoToComeBack, not MRV and not h264 Push.

As for the throttling, I stand corrected. I probably should have said that other things happening on the Tivo compete for hard drive bandwidth and therefore the transfer rate will vary depending on whether you're recording/watching other streams or have your tuners parked on channels without any signals.

Last edited by Rdian06 : 07-04-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:53 AM   #2352
Rdian06

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeS View Post
All other files I've tried work fine using the new ffmpeg.exe, and since the "problem file" File1.avi transfered OK using that one, I will stick to it. I can't figure out why File2.avi gets the sound messed up though!
Where did the "new" ffmpeg.exe come from? Is it one of my builds and if so, which version?

Old 07-04-2009, 01:33 AM   #2353
MickeS

I downloaded it from a link at http://www.videohelp.com/tools/ffmpeg
Old 07-04-2009, 03:09 AM   #2354
Rdian06

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeS View Post
I downloaded it from a link at http://www.videohelp.com/tools/ffmpeg
Can you test those two problem avis with my rdian06 v0.98 ffmpeg build from here:

http://pytivo.krkeegan.com/post3557.html#3557

It's based on a recent ffmpeg development snapshots (newer than the released 0.5 that you downloaded.)

Old 07-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #2355
MickeS

Quote:
Can you test those two problem avis with my rdian06 v0.98 ffmpeg build from here:

http://pytivo.krkeegan.com/post3557.html#3557

It's based on a recent ffmpeg development snapshots (newer than the released 0.5 that you downloaded.)
Yeah, the 0.98 version works the same as the 0.5 version and mess up the audio on file2, and both 0.98 and 0.5 transfer the file1 all the way past the problems spots that cancel the transfer when using the ffmpeg_mp2 version.

Since the audio sync problem so far is only happening on this one file (I can send you a link to it if you want, it's a 700MB movie rip), I will keep using this latest ffmpeg for now. It is a little odd that it works on the old ffmpeg_mp2.exe file though.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:24 PM   #2356
Gavroche

Question Quick question regarding push

HI wmcbrine, rdian06, and everyone!

Lately I've been trying to use the "push" functionality of PyTivo. I really like the fact that when I "push" items that would normally not go into a folder (because the Tivo doesn't know the series ID or whatever), they will go into a folder. That's a great feature!

However, when I use push, I can't start watching the transferred item until almost all of it has been transferred. The Tivo will give me the message that my connection isn't fast enough and I must wait X number of minutes before playing. The odd thing is, that generally in X number of minutes, the entire program has finished transferring. (So the message from the Tivo is bogus, essentially.)

Is this some sort of problem on my end, or is this just a known issue between PyTivo and Tivo?
Gavroche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #2357
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Yes, it's a known issue, but not really with pyTivo. You can see the same thing with TiVoCasts. But it does show up more often with pyTivo -- because, on transcoded files, the estimated size normally exceeds the actual final encoded size, so the TiVo thinks the stream is coming in more slowly than it really is. But pyTivo has to err in that direction, because if it underestimates the final size, then the whole recording gets thrown away.

The main issue is that TiVo Inc. put in this "feature" to block viewing during pushes, to, I guess, "protect the user experience" (instead of having it constantly hit the "More of this program is being transferred" screen on a slow connection), where they didn't on pulls, because pulls are assumed to come from the LAN, while pushes were originally designed for TiVoCasts, where the TiVo would be connecting to a server over the public Internet. I don't think the feature is really helpful in any case, but as you see, it becomes downright counterproductive in this particular situation, which wasn't really contemplated when they designed it.

Last edited by wmcbrine : 07-04-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #2358
Gavroche

Quote:
Yes, it's a known issue, but not really with pyTivo. You can see the same thing with TiVoCasts. But it does show up more often with pyTivo -- because, on transcoded files, the estimated size normally exceeds the actual final encoded size, so the TiVo thinks the stream is coming in more slowly than it really is. But pyTivo has to err in that direction, because if it underestimates the final size, then the whole recording gets thrown away.

The main issue is that TiVo Inc. put in this "feature" to block viewing during pushes, to, I guess, "protect the user experience" (instead of having it constantly hit the "More of this program is being transferred" screen on a slow connection), where they didn't on pulls, because pulls are assumed to come from the LAN, while pushes were originally designed for TiVoCasts, where the TiVo would be connecting to a server over the public Internet. I don't think the feature is really helpful in any case, but as you see, it becomes downright counterproductive in this particular situation, which wasn't really contemplated when they designed it.
I figured it was something like that. I suppose they probably didn't count on folks like you working on something as awesome as PyTivo and using the push functionality.

I've just learned that if I want to watch it right away I don't use push. It's still a nice feature to have in some situations though, especially when I want to watch a bunch of episodes of a show that Tivo would not normally put in a folder.

It's kind of nice to, for example, on the Series 3, transfer a bunch of new movie trailers and have them show up in one folder that I can just press play on and watch them all.

Thanks for the info!
Gavroche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:16 AM   #2359
vulture99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavroche View Post
Lately I've been trying to use the "push" functionality of PyTivo. I really like the fact that when I "push" items that would normally not go into a folder (because the Tivo doesn't know the series ID or whatever), they will go into a folder. That's a great feature!
I have the push feature working and can push videos to my Tivo HD via the web interface. But the videos just get placed in the NPL individually (not in a folder). How do I get them to appear in a folder? It would be great if I could define a folder (e.g., "Looney Tunes") and push a bunch of videos into that folder. I am using the wmcbrine snapshot from a couple of days ago and it runs on a Linux server.

Thanks. And big thanks to wmcbrine - I have been using your pytivo source for a long time. I am psyched to upgrade and play with the new features
vulture99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:48 AM   #2360
christoman

I have been using pyTivo to serve backed-up DVDs from my server and it works great. I use DVDFab vob Passthrough mode to create a MPEG file and add MetaGenerator to add the metadata.

Is there a straightforward way to inject English subtitles as closed captions into the MPEG file? I have seen a few posts about T2Sami, but was unclear on how you include this in the whole process.

Thanks for your help.
christoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:12 AM   #2361
kearygriffin

Quote:
Streambaby has the same issues dealing with push (and in fact stole the size estimation code from pyTivo), but I also wanted to mention one other thing I was fooling around with dealing with push.

In certain circumstances streambaby can't even estimate the final video size. In particular when it uses the "-sameq" parameter with ffmpeg and doesn't specify any bitrate paramters, streambaby can't estimate the size. (It may be more accurate to say I don't know how to estimate the size...)

In this case streambaby passes a size of "-1" to TiVo.

When a push is done in this way, the TiVo code to determine when to allow someone to start viewing the video seems to behave very erratically. If you try to play the video it may say "1 minutes until"... If you hit back, and then try immediately to play again it may say "60 minute until..". If you hit back again and select play, it may actually allow you to start playing.

I am not sure how in this case TiVo is determining whether or not to allow you to play or the minutes remaining (current network speed/movie duration?), but it seems that if you hit back & play enough it will eventually let you play. The biggest downside is that even if you have 95% of the movie downloaded, TiVo still acts as above.

Note: I am not recommending the above, and in fact I am thinking about eliminating the use of -sameq from streambaby so I can always estimate the size and pass it to the TiVo during the push. I just wanted to get the results of my playing around out there.

kearygriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:19 AM   #2362
rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by christoman View Post
I have been using pyTivo to serve backed-up DVDs from my server and it works great. I use DVDFab vob Passthrough mode to create a MPEG file and add MetaGenerator to add the metadata.

Is there a straightforward way to inject English subtitles as closed captions into the MPEG file? I have seen a few posts about T2Sami, but was unclear on how you include this in the whole process.

Thanks for your help.
I use pocketdivx encoder on vobs, to add closed captions burned right onto the video. Simplest way i've found. It works great on avi's if you have an srt too.
rambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:47 PM   #2363
lrhorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulture99 View Post
I have the push feature working and can push videos to my Tivo HD via the web interface. But the videos just get placed in the NPL individually (not in a folder). How do I get them to appear in a folder?
If you only push one program, then it won't show up in a folder (just like ordinary NPL behavior), but if you push more than one program from a share, the the programs from that share should all show up in a folder with the name of the share. Create more than one share on the server, and the programs from each will show in in their respective folder. If you want to have any particular program show up in more than one folder, then create multiple symlinks to the "real" file in each additional folder.

I'm not certain how this works with sub-folders. I've never tried it. Out of curiosity, I am transferring a pair of programs from a two layer deep folder structure, right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulture99 View Post
It would be great if I could define a folder (e.g., "Looney Tunes") and push a bunch of videos into that folder. I am using the wmcbrine snapshot from a couple of days ago and it runs on a Linux server.
Create a share on the server called "Looney Toons", and create symlinks to the main files on the server (both the video files and the metafiles), and you're set.
Old 07-11-2009, 05:36 PM   #2364
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrhorer View Post
but if you push more than one program from a share, the the programs from that share should all show up in a folder with the name of the share.
No.

Push grouping is based on shared seriesId, seriesTitle or title in the metadata, only (with the name based on seriesTitle or title).

Old 07-11-2009, 11:58 PM   #2365
jmemmott

Quote:
Originally Posted by christoman View Post

Thanks for your help.
Right now, I don’t have what I would consider an optimal way of transforming subtitles into captioned mpg. I was working on it but allowed myself to be sidetracked to create a counter example to claims about how difficult it is to stream closed captioned video using Silverlight. I have now restarted the subtitle work but it will be a few more days before I will be ready to release it. In the interim, it is still possible to do it, but it needs to be done in two steps. The first step uses t2extract or the Captions tab to create an .srt file from the DVD and the second uses t2merge or the “Coming Back” tab to create the captioned mpg file for pyTivo.

Currently If I work with a closed captioning in a DVD rather than subtitles, the process is designed to work as follows:

T2Sami expects to start from an unencrypted VIDEO_TS directory. If DVDFab is used then the entire contents of a DVD should be transferred to a directory. There is no need to manipulate anything so any version of DVDFab is sufficient.

Using the “Coming Back” tab in T2Sami, I select the program I want by VTS and PGC from the list and rename it using the right mouse button context menu.

I then select the “conversion” template I want to use. Typically this is one that does not do any re-encoding such as the MPEG template. Since I use pyTivo, I also enabled the pyTivo option and set the check box in the MPEG template to use the pyTivo push interface when I installed T2Sami.

At this point all I have to do is press the processing button and minimize T2Sami while I do something else. T2Sami then extracts the audio, video and captions for the selected program; reformats them into the Tivo captioned video format and pushes the resulting file to the Tivo via pyTivo.

I expect the subtitle mechanism will work the same way except you will need to set flags in your template to tell it to use the subtitle stream as the captioning source rather than DVD closed captions and set the subtitle language you want to use as part of the template.

If you have specific questions or issues, I am happy to try to clarify how and why I am trying to implement things as I am. I also am open to suggestions about how to improve things if you have any.

jmemmott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:01 AM   #2366
lrhorer

Quote:
No.

Push grouping is based on shared seriesId, seriesTitle or title in the metadata, only (with the name based on seriesTitle or title).
Oops! Of course you are right. I had forgotten there's an extra step. What I do is (automatically) create a metafile with a seriesId and a seriesTitle based upon the folder. Since every metafile in the pyTivo share has the same seriesId and SeriesTitle, they all show up under a single folder. As an example, before I verify a program can transfer to the TiVo without error, I toss it into a share named "Unverified" and create a metafile with a seriedId of 99999 and a seriesTitle of "Unverified". Then all the programs show up in a folder named "Unverified". Once the files transfer successfully, I delete the programs on the TiVo and the respective symlinks and metafiles in the Unverified share directory.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:40 AM   #2367
christoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemmott View Post
Right now, I don’t have what I would consider an optimal way of transforming subtitles into captioned mpg. I was working on it but allowed myself to be sidetracked to create a counter example to claims about how difficult it is to stream closed captioned video using Silverlight. I have now restarted the subtitle work but it will be a few more days before I will be ready to release it. In the interim, it is still possible to do it, but it needs to be done in two steps. The first step uses t2extract or the Captions tab to create an .srt file from the DVD and the second uses t2merge or the “Coming Back” tab to create the captioned mpg file for pyTivo.

Currently If I work with a closed captioning in a DVD rather than subtitles, the process is designed to work as follows:

T2Sami expects to start from an unencrypted VIDEO_TS directory. If DVDFab is used then the entire contents of a DVD should be transferred to a directory. There is no need to manipulate anything so any version of DVDFab is sufficient.

Using the “Coming Back” tab in T2Sami, I select the program I want by VTS and PGC from the list and rename it using the right mouse button context menu.

I then select the “conversion” template I want to use. Typically this is one that does not do any re-encoding such as the MPEG template. Since I use pyTivo, I also enabled the pyTivo option and set the check box in the MPEG template to use the pyTivo push interface when I installed T2Sami.

At this point all I have to do is press the processing button and minimize T2Sami while I do something else. T2Sami then extracts the audio, video and captions for the selected program; reformats them into the Tivo captioned video format and pushes the resulting file to the Tivo via pyTivo.

I expect the subtitle mechanism will work the same way except you will need to set flags in your template to tell it to use the subtitle stream as the captioning source rather than DVD closed captions and set the subtitle language you want to use as part of the template.

If you have specific questions or issues, I am happy to try to clarify how and why I am trying to implement things as I am. I also am open to suggestions about how to improve things if you have any.
jmemmott, thanks so much. This is the first time I have seen any step by step instructions, and I am sure it will be helpful to a lot of people. I will give this a try today. - Chris
christoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 05:25 PM   #2368
ajayabb

Strange problem started happening. Using the Config Admin Web page, I am unable to connect to LocalHost9032 with Windows XP. I reinstalled a different version of Python twice and reinstalled Pytivo to no avail. I am able to run Pytivo from my Tivo without any problems, I simply cant load the Web Admin Page.

2 Roamio Plus Tivos
1 Tivo Mini
Running Pytivo and Streambaby
ajayabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 05:29 PM   #2369
moyekj

Instead of http://localhost:9032 try http://<ip>:9032 where <ip> is your PC IP (the computer running pyTivo). And of course make sure you didn't accidentally change port number from 9032 to something else.

moyekj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:01 PM   #2370
ajayabb

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyekj View Post
Instead of http://localhost:9032 try http://<ip>:9032 where <ip> is your PC IP (the computer running pyTivo). And of course make sure you didn't accidentally change port number from 9032 to something else.

I still get Failure to Connect.

2 Roamio Plus Tivos
1 Tivo Mini
Running Pytivo and Streambaby
ajayabb is offline   Reply With Quote