TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #3541
lpwcomp

No joy I'm afraid. Even with 80, 2190, and 9032 all open, and the following lines in the server section:
Code:
port = 80
ffmpeg = C:\pyTivo\bin\old_ffmpeg.exe
externalurl = http://99.116.217.37:80/
beacon = listen
allowedips = 127.0.0.1 192.168.1
when she manually adds 99.116.217.37, she gets "No servers found."

Also, if I have the beacon = listen, I get the following on startup of pyTivo:
Code:
Unhandled exception in thread started by <function server at 0x008E5D70>INFO:pyT
ivo:pyTivo is ready.

ERROR:pyTivo:Exception in pyTivo
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\pyTivo\beacon.py", line 152, in server
    TCPSock.bind(('', 2190))
  File "C:\Python27\lib\socket.py", line 224, in meth
    return getattr(self._sock,name)(*args)
error: [Errno 10048] Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network add
ress/port)
is normally permitted
It seems to function OK though.

"Jessica Fletcher visits Midsomer. Carnage ensues!"
lpwcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:02 PM   #3542
lrhorer

OK, maybe I am getting a glimmer, here. Are we saying manually adding a server in the TiVo settings allows the TiVo to contact a server outside its own subnet, despite the fact Bonjour and TiVo Beacon will not be able to find the server? I was not aware this was allowed. If it is true, though, then I agree forwarding of port 9032 to the pyTivo server is necessary unless a VPN connection is established between the sites. Personally, I think I would prefer the latter.

Last edited by lrhorer : 06-29-2012 at 07:21 PM.
lrhorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #3543
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrhorer View Post
Only if the TiVo and the pyTiVo server are separated by the internet, as well.
That is the subject under discussion, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpwcomp View Post
error: [Errno 10048] Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted
Some other process has already grabbed port 2190. Do you have TiVo Desktop running on the same machine?

BTW, there's no point opening 9032 if you told pyTivo to run on 80.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wmcbrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #3544
lrhorer

Quote:
No joy I'm afraid. Even with 80, 2190, and 9032 all open
"Open" in what sense and on which routers?
Old 06-29-2012, 07:56 PM   #3545
lpwcomp

Quote:
OK, maybe I am getting a glimmer, here. Are we saying manually adding a server in the TiVo settings allows the TiVo to contact a server outside its own subnet, despite the fact Bonjour and TiVo Beacon will not be able to find the server? I was not aware this was allowed.
Well, I suppose that's the theory but it doesn't seem to be working.

I tried a push to the remote TiVo w/o having the pinholes open in the firewall. Firewall log reported:
Code:
src=<redacted> dst=<redacted> ipprot=6 sport=2533 dport=9032 Unknown inbound session stopped
src was her IP address. So looks like pinhole for 9032 (I have pyTivo back on that port) is required. I also noticed some recent attempts to connect to port 5353 from her IP which started about the time I had her add my IP as a server, so I opened a pinhole for that. Unfortunately, she had to go out and won't be back until later so I don't know if she can pull at this point or if I have to move pyTivo back to port 80.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #3546
lpwcomp

Quote:
"Open" in what sense and on which routers?
Application pinholes in local router firewall for local computer running pyTivo.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #3547
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Quote:
I would like to suppress the pyTivo music share display (but of course not the sharing).
Try the "shares" keyword in the appropriate _tivo_ section. But I don't know if that will affect Jukebox.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:42 PM   #3548
lpwcomp

I may be getting closer. I have numerous sets of this message pair in my router firewall log:
Code:
2012-06-30T00:21:45-04:00 	info 	src=<remote IP adress> dst=192.168.1.101 ipprot=17 sport=1025 dport=5353 Session Matches User Pinhole, Packet Passed
2012-06-30T00:21:45-04:00 	info 	src=192.168.1.101 dst=<remote IP adress> ipprot=1 icmp_type=3 icmp_code=3 ICMP Dest Unreachable, session term
and this in my pyTivo output:
Code:
INFO:pyTivo:<remote IP adress> [30/Jun/2012 00:10:38] "GET /TiVoConnect?Command=QueryCo
ntainer&Container=%2F&Format=text%2Fxml HTTP/1.0" 200 -
INFO:pyTivo:<remote IP adress> [30/Jun/2012 00:12:14] "GET /TiVoConnect?Command=QueryCo
ntainer&Container=%2F&Format=text%2Fxml HTTP/1.0" 200 -
Looks like the request is getting here but the response can't get back(?).

I'll try tomorrow to get her to look at her firewall log.

Old 06-30-2012, 02:30 AM   #3549
lrhorer

Quote:
Application pinholes in local router firewall for local computer running pyTivo.
That's not going to work. First of all, I'm not sure what you mean by "pinhole". If you mean the router is set up to allow the referenced protocol to pass, this is not sufficient. Some routers do require every protocol that will be used on the internet to be enabled in the firewall. I had a Motorola gateway that required it. What needs to happen, however, is the routers at both ends are going to have to forward the packets to the device in question. One way to do this is to set up a VPN server on the TiVo side and a VPN client on the pyTivo server. Some consumer routers have built-in VPN endpoints. Otherwise, you would have to set up a router running something like OpenVPN Server inside the TiVo's LAN and forward the secure port to it.

The other option is to enable port forwarding on the necessary ports on both routers. Each device is going to send out a packet with a particular destination port. When it reaches the router at the other end, the router must be prepared to send the packet to a specific port of a specific host. In general the actual port on the terminal host does not have to be the same as the destination port on the router, but it can be. For example, If you open up

http://fletchergeek.homelinux.net:80

You will see the HVAC controller on my backup server. My router is set up to forward port 80 coming in from any address on the internet to port 80 of the address of my backup server. OTOH, if you open your browser to the same IP, but to port 8080 instead

http://fletchergeek.homelinux.net:8080

You will see the list of most of the videos on my main server, because the router is set to forward port 8080 to the video server. It is not set to forward to port 8080, however. Instead, it forwards to port 80. Thus, both my main server and my backup server are running web servers on port 80, but the router forwards incoming packets for fletchergeek.homelinux.net:80 to port 80 of the backup server and incoming packets for letchergeek.homelinux.net:8080 to port 80 of the main server. Had I chosen to do so, I could have put both applications on one server and actually used port 80 for one and port 8080 for the other, but I did not choose to.

In the case of the TiVo and pyTivo, however, everything is going to be expecting specific ports on both the client and the server side, so you will need to forward the incoming ports to the same ports on their destination hosts.

What this means for you is you are going to have to forward the incoming ports needed by the TiVo on its local router and the incoming ports needed by the pyTivo server on its local router. Specifically, the TiVo listens on port 443 for its connections, and so on the router local to the TiVo, you are going to need to forward port 443 coming in to the router to port 443 on the Tivo. On the router local to the pyTivo server, you are going to need to forward whatever port you have pyTivo set up to listen (the default is 9032) to that port on the TiVo. As long as my inference that TiVo Beacon or Bonjour are not needed for the transaction is correct, then that is all that should be necessary. Taking a look at teh packets transversing my LAN for a TiVo push and for a query of the shows on one of the TiVos by pyTivo, the inference seems correct.

Last edited by lrhorer : 06-30-2012 at 03:05 AM.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:34 AM   #3550
lpwcomp

Quote:
That's not going to work. First of all, I'm not sure what you mean by "pinhole". If you mean the router is set up to allow the referenced protocol to pass, this is not sufficient. Some routers do require every protocol that will be used on the internet to be enabled in the firewall. I had a Motorola gateway that required it. What needs to happen, however, is the routers at both ends are going to have to forward the packets to the device in question. One way to do this is to set up a VPN server on the TiVo side and a VPN client on the pyTivo server. Some consumer routers have built-in VPN endpoints. Otherwise, you would have to set up a router running something like OpenVPN Server inside the TiVo's LAN and forward the secure port to it.

The other option is to enable port forwarding on the necessary ports on both routers. Each device is going to send out a packet with a particular destination port. When it reaches the router at the other end, the router must be prepared to send the packet to a specific port of a specific host. In general the actual port on the terminal host does not have to be the same as the destination port on the router, but it can be. For example, If you open up

http://fletchergeek.homelinux.net:80

You will see the HVAC controller on my backup server. My router is set up to forward port 80 coming in from any address on the internet to port 80 of the address of my backup server. OTOH, if you open your browser to the same IP, but to port 8080 instead

http://fletchergeek.homelinux.net:8080

You will see the list of most of the videos on my main server, because the router is set to forward port 8080 to the video server. It is not set to forward to port 8080, however. Instead, it forwards to port 80. Thus, both my main server and my backup server are running web servers on port 80, but the router forwards incoming packets for fletchergeek.homelinux.net:80 to port 80 of the backup server and incoming packets for letchergeek.homelinux.net:8080 to port 80 of the main server. Had I chosen to do so, I could have put both applications on one server and actually used port 80 for one and port 8080 for the other, but I did not choose to.

In the case of the TiVo and pyTivo, however, everything is going to be expecting specific ports on both the client and the server side, so you will need to forward the incoming ports to the same ports on their destination hosts.

What this means for you is you are going to have to forward the incoming ports needed by the TiVo on its local router and the incoming ports needed by the pyTivo server on its local router. Specifically, the TiVo listens on port 443 for its connections, and so on the router local to the TiVo, you are going to need to forward port 443 coming in to the router to port 443 on the Tivo. On the router local to the pyTivo server, you are going to need to forward whatever port you have pyTivo set up to listen (the default is 9032) to that port on the TiVo. As long as my inference that TiVo Beacon or Bonjour are not needed for the transaction is correct, then that is all that should be necessary. Taking a look at teh packets transversing my LAN for a TiVo push and for a query of the shows on one of the TiVos by pyTivo, the inference seems correct.
lhrorer, you are exhibiting one of your most annoying qualities - you don't know what you don't know. By that I mean that you think you know everything, at least on certain subjects. If you see anything that doesn't match your world view, you either ignore it or continue to claim that it doesn't work that way. You also continue to not understand exactly what I'm trying to do. Pushes to a remote TiVo are already working and the only port I had to open was 9032 on the router local to the computer running pyTivo. I am now trying to give the remote TiVo the ability to PULL from my computer. Since you have absolutely no experience doing either of these things, I suggest you refrain from posting on this subject until you do. At this point, you have contributed nothing useful and have only succeeded in confusing anyone monitoring the discussion.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:47 PM   #3551
lrhorer

Quote:
You also continue to not understand exactly what I'm trying to do.
That's because you haven't communicated it very well. However, I think now I have the topology properly in mind.

Quote:
Pushes to a remote TiVo are already working
You said that before. How is it relevant?

Quote:
and the only port I had to open was 9032 on the router local to the computer running pyTivo.
That is because the pyTivo host does not contact the TiVo host for a push. The TiVo contacts the pyTivo host on port 9032 (or whatever you have set for communications in the pyTivo.conf file), tells it what file it wants, and the transfer goes from there. Initiating the transfer is mediated by the mind server, and both pyTivo and the TiVo contact the mind server. The only directly initiated contact between the Tivo and pyTivo is during the transfer itself, and that is initiated by the TiVo, which is why port 9032 and only 9032 needs to be forwarded for a push.

You yourself admit forwarding port 9032 is not sufficient to allow pulls, so exactly what is the issue with my statements?

Quote:
I am now trying to give the remote TiVo the ability to PULL from my computer.
You said that before, too. Exactly what in my post above suggests I was not talking about your effort to initiate a pull?

Quote:
Since you have absolutely no experience doing either of these things
I'm not at all sure a pull will be possible without TiVo Beacon or Bonjour, as I already mentioned. In that case a VPN connection is going to be required.

I can't be certain whether pyTivo requires the information provided by the link to the TiVo for a pull, but it is most certainly continuously active on a link to the TiVo on port 443. Certainly port 443 is absolutely required in order to pull the NPL from the TiVo or to pull movies from the TiVo to the pyTivo server (TTG). Taking a look at the packets involved in a pull, it does not appear any communications actually goes on between pyTivo and the TiVo, but it is possible pyTiVo requires the information already acquired from the TiVo in order to proceed.

Whether port 443 is absolutely required for pulls from the server or not, I can't say with certainty without further investigation, but I can say with conviction that you aren't going to get Bonjour or TiVo Beacon to work without a VPN, and that forwarding port 443 on the router local to the TiVo is the only likely shot you have at getting pulls to work without a VPN.

Last edited by lrhorer : 06-30-2012 at 01:04 PM.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:44 PM   #3552
lrhorer

Digging a bit further, it looks like TiVo Beacon may be able to work across subnet boundaries. Normally mDNS employs a broadcast IP, but when one inputs an explicit IP for a server, the TiVo sends out an mDNS packet to the specific IP of the server. When I set up an IP address on the TiVo foreign to the local LAN, the TiVo sends out a TivoConnect packet to port 2190 of the remote server. This means port 2190 on the router local to the pyTivo server will need to be forwarded to the TiVo.

Then there are some communications to port 80 on the pyTiVo server, but I expect those may not be essential: port 80 on my server is in use by a web server, and it does not affect pyTivo operations. Nonetheless, it won't hurt* to forward port 80 on the pyTiVo LAN router to the pyTivo server, unless you are using that for something else.

Next the tivo sends out mDNS queries to port 5353 on the pyTivo server, so port 5353 also needs to be forwarded on the pyTivo LAN router if this is to work.

That, and setting up pyTivo to use Tivo Beacon may be all that is required.

* - I say, "It won't hurt". Forwarding any ports to an application that is not secure is not the best idea on Earth. PyTivo is not secure, and anyone with malicious intent can easily find routers with port 9032 forwarded, and then get into your pyTivo server. At the very least, they can trash your pyTivo.conf file, and with the ability to write to your hard drive, the ability to insert a worm is also a distinct possibility. Not only that, but if the pyTivo app happens to have a buffer overflow vulnerability, the hacker could potentially take over complete control of the PC via that means. If your pyTivo server is in fact listening on port 80, then that may also represent a vulnerability. I suspect port 5353 is not terribly vulnerable, but even it could be so.

Last edited by lrhorer : 06-30-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:54 PM   #3553
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

OK, I tried "Manually add a server" just within my LAN, in various configurations, and couldn't get it to work. (It works for HME, though.) So, you can forget about that for now. Sorry.

Old 06-30-2012, 03:13 PM   #3554
lrhorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcbrine View Post
OK, I tried "Manually add a server" just within my LAN, in various configurations, and couldn't get it to work. (It works for HME, though.) So, you can forget about that for now. Sorry.
If it works for HME, he might be able to use vidmgr to initiate pushes from the TiVo.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:29 PM   #3555
lpwcomp

Quote:
Quote:
If it works for HME, he might be able to use vidmgr to initiate pushes from the TiVo.
As you can see from this post, when she manually added the server, I started seeing traffic on port 5353 and pyTivo saw something. I fear any further investigation will have to wait until I am able to get over there which probably won't be until the 17th or 18th of July. While she is not totally incompetent with changing computer & network settings, this is a bit beyond her comfort level. Maybe I can get her to look at the firewall log to give me some more data points but that would be about it.

BTW, the reason I keep referring to "pinholes" is because that is the term my current router (2Wire, Inc 3600HGV) uses but it should be the same. From the text in the router:

Quote:
Opening firewall pinholes is also known as opening firewall ports or firewall port forwarding.

Old 06-30-2012, 10:53 PM   #3556
lrhorer

Quote:
BTW, the reason I keep referring to "pinholes" is because that is the term my current router (2Wire, Inc 3600HGV) uses but it should be the same. From the text in the router:
There are several forms of firewall penetration.

Port forwarding involves taking an inbound packet and translating its destination address and possibly its destination port to some fixed value for a host and port found on the LAN.

Port triggering involves essentially the same thing, except that the inbound forwarding is only turned on in response to an outbound packet, and only for a short time. Port triggering is also dynamic in the sense that the return packets are forwarded to whatever host sent out the trigger packet, while port forwarding is limited to a single IP address (although perhaps it can be a broadcast address, but the results of that could get messy).

A DMZ host can be defined, in which case all unassigned traffic flows to that host. Any packets not involved in an active connection, a stateful transaction, a triggered reply, or a specific port forward are sent to the DMZ host.

In addition to inbound blocking, some routers employ outbound blocking, as well. In the most secure routers, the router will not forward packets in either direction for any host on the LAN not defined in its DHCP tables, and will not forward a packet even for a known host unless the protocol is specifically enabled. For port forwarding or triggering, these routers not only must have the forwarding defined, but also have to have the protocol enabled, and must recognize the host's MAC and IP. It is a minor pain to manage such routers, but they are extremely secure.

There are a few other means of intentionally penetrating a NAT firewall, but those are the ones likely to be used by residential routers.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:38 AM   #3557
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Quote:
As you can see from this post, when she manually added the server, I started seeing traffic on port 5353 and pyTivo saw something.
Yes, I can get the same output, but it doesn't result in shares appearing on the TiVo. Port 5353 is Zeroconf -- I don't think that's going to help. Of course, I had to disable it to test "Manually add a server" from within the LAN. But even assuming a successful connection, I think that, at most, the remote TiVo would get added to pyTivo's list of TiVos (if it weren't already in pyTivo.conf). The old-style beacon system has a provision for direct responses to TCP connections (that's beacon = listen); the Zeroconf system doesn't. It only announces shares via UDP multicast.

Old 07-01-2012, 03:09 AM   #3558
lpwcomp

Quote:
Yes, I can get the same output, but it doesn't result in shares appearing on the TiVo. Port 5353 is Zeroconf -- I don't think that's going to help. Of course, I had to disable it to test "Manually add a server" from within the LAN. But even assuming a successful connection, I think that, at most, the remote TiVo would get added to pyTivo's list of TiVos (if it weren't already in pyTivo.conf). The old-style beacon system has a provision for direct responses to TCP connections (that's beacon = listen); the Zeroconf system doesn't. It only announces shares via UDP multicast.
Ah, OK. Well, based on some of the things I'm seeing in the router firewall log, I was a bit leery of opening the additional pinholes anyway. But I am still wondering if something was being blocked by her firewall.

Once again, thanks for all your help getting Push to a remote TiVo working and for suggesting it in the first place. The (ex)GF is extremely happy. Being able to pull from my computer would have just been chocolate icing on the Krispy-Kreme.

Old 07-01-2012, 10:40 AM   #3559
lrhorer

Quote:
Ah, OK. Well, based on some of the things I'm seeing in the router firewall log, I was a bit leery of opening the additional pinholes anyway. But I am still wondering if something was being blocked by her firewall.
Well, it's easy enough to check. Fire up Wireshark on your LAN and look for packets with her IP. If you see any that have your server's IP as a source with hers as a destination, but none with hers as a source and yours as a destination (especially if they are TCP), then that suggests a link that cannot be established. Also look for denials from her side. Any contact that your host initiates on a port of her host must have that destination port forwarded on her router. ICMP must also be enabled on her router, although most routers have ICMP enabled by default and most also won't allow it to be disabled.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #3560
lrhorer

Quote:
Ah, OK. Well, based on some of the things I'm seeing in the router firewall log, I was a bit leery of opening the additional pinholes anyway.
Just remember, with 9032 open to your pyTivo server, anyone on the internet can use a simple app like nmap to find out where your server is and then logging in with any browser will get them your TiVo user name, password, MAK, etc.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #3561
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Yes, that's why we have "allowedips".

Old 07-01-2012, 09:57 PM   #3562
lrhorer

Quote:
Yes, that's why we have "allowedips".
Yes, but that in turn does not prevent man-in-the-middle attacks.

Admittedly, the port 9032 vulnerability is not a vast one, simply because the targets are few and the potential gain may be small, but one should know the risk before implementing it.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:35 AM   #3563
David Platt
Have an A-1 Day!

TC CLUB MEMBER
I've tried searching for an answer to this, but I'm not coming up with anything.

I recently had to re-install pyTiVo after an OS re-install on my computer. I was pretty sure I had it set up the same way as before, but I just transferred an mkv file and the audio was all "squeaky," for lack of a better word. It sounded like parts of the audio track were playing at 78 rpm. I remember running into this problem in the past, but can't remember what steps I took to fix it. Any suggestions?

I installed using the standard Windows instructions on the pyTiVo wiki and I'm running Windows 7.
David Platt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:11 AM   #3564
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Try rewinding and replaying. Try playing a different recording or LiveTV, then coming back to the problem recording. If that doesn't work (try it several times), try rebooting. If all else fails, you could force the audio to be reencoded during the transfer.

Where this seems to happen is with 44.1KHz soundtracks, where usually the TiVo deals with 48KHz. But it can handle the 44.1KHz. It just gets into this weird glitchy mode sometimes.

Old 07-07-2012, 10:13 AM   #3565
David Platt
Have an A-1 Day!

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Try rewinding and replaying. Try playing a different recording or LiveTV, then coming back to the problem recording. If that doesn't work (try it several times), try rebooting. If all else fails, you could force the audio to be reencoded during the transfer.

Where this seems to happen is with 44.1KHz soundtracks, where usually the TiVo deals with 48KHz. But it can handle the 44.1KHz. It just gets into this weird glitchy mode sometimes.
Thanks! Turns out it was indeed just a problem recording; I transferred a different mkv and it played just fine. I just happened to try the problem recording as the very first file after I reinstalled pyTiVo, so I thought something had gone wrong with the install.
David Platt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #3566
lpwcomp

Well, the metadata problem introduced with 20.2, fixed with 20.2.1.1, appears to be back with 20.2.1.2

Old 07-10-2012, 08:51 PM   #3567
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Quote:
Well, the metadata problem introduced with 20.2, fixed with 20.2.1.1, appears to be back with 20.2.1.2
No. What I'm seeing here is that the .TiVo header data (whether real or fake) is working (so, transferred files have their complete data), but the TiVoVideoDetails request is not (so, browsing a share shows incomplete data). As best I can recall, this is the same as 20.2.1.1 -- i.e., the problem was never fully fixed.

Old 07-10-2012, 10:26 PM   #3568
lpwcomp

Quote:
No. What I'm seeing here is that the .TiVo header data (whether real or fake) is working (so, transferred files have their complete data), but the TiVoVideoDetails request is not (so, browsing a share shows incomplete data). As best I can recall, this is the same as 20.2.1.1 -- i.e., the problem was never fully fixed.
Ah, Ok. Then there is different problem. Not sure when this began. The presence of starRating in the metadata seems to prevent the transfer of anything but title, description, and mpaaRating (if present).

The only one I have explicitly tested is:

starRating : x5

edit: I took a look at the pyTivo code and based on my reading, I removed the leading "x" and just made it:

starRating : 5

Now it is performing properly.

Last edited by lpwcomp : 07-10-2012 at 11:22 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:49 AM   #3569
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Thanks, it was an oversight when changing over to human-readable metadata. Fixed now. (Plain numbers map directly to the number of stars; '5' only worked because it was outside that range.)

Old 07-14-2012, 07:53 PM   #3570
bwall23

Question ESOcast tivocast podcast web video too many streams?

My season pass for ESOcast HD stopped downloading the podcasts.
It appears to be related to the number of soft subs (subtitles) added to their HD files. The files are in m4v format and those with a few subs will play or download, but those with many fail to play and download. I'm downloading a large sample of them to try and determine what the max is.
[EDIT] 8 subs is Max I could push w/pyTiVo or download from the tivocast, 9+ subs (11+ streams) errors out on a Premiere with software v20.2.1.2

Anyone else seeing this?
European Souther Observatory - ESOcast

Last edited by bwall23 : 07-15-2012 at 01:35 AM. Reason: [EDIT] max subs and hardware/software
bwall23 is offline   Reply With Quote