TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-29-2011, 07:21 PM   #3331
johnjay829

yes..

i think i found the problem it was either my comodo antivirus or admin rights i started ffmpeg with admin and gave permission thru comodo.. works fine now.. thks for the help..

Last edited by johnjay829 : 12-29-2011 at 07:35 PM.
johnjay829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:59 PM   #3332
Iluvatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjay829 View Post
yes..

i think i found the problem it was either my comodo antivirus or admin rights i started ffmpeg with admin and gave permission thru comodo.. works fine now.. thks for the help..
Glad it seems to work now.
Iluvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:50 PM   #3333
m_jonis

Suddenly (at least for me, no apparent reason that's obvious), PyTivo has decided that random videos (.mpg that are ripped from DVD) are:
a) to be transcoded
and
b) in a format that's not valid

But, if I stop/restart the pytivo process, it'll let me grab one video (the one it said was invalid format), but then all subsequent transfers it'll do the same thing. Until I stop/restart it.

I have no idea why all of a sudden it decides to do this. It obviously can access the videos, and they don't need to be transcoded (that I can tell anyway).

It's running on Windows XP right now.
m_jonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:29 AM   #3334
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Never seen anything like that. Post the log.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wmcbrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:43 AM   #3335
BankZ

My transfers are really slow. I have added "-threads 2" to ffmpeg_pram. Anything else I can do to speed things up? My CPU is only at 30%.
BankZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:19 AM   #3336
Squeege96

Please help!

Ok, I am officially at wits end. I have been a faithful user of PyTivo for the last 5 years. I just did a upgrade on my home PC to Windows 7. It is a clean install on a new drive. For some reason, I can get Pytivo installed and running as a service, but I am unable to get Python running as a service. I have been up most of the night installing drivers and whatnot, and I am sure that there must be an easy fix, but I just can't figure it out.

Is there some trick to get Python 2.7.2 to run as a service at start up in Windows 7? I checked my install on XP, and it runs with no problems.
Squeege96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:35 AM   #3337
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankZ View Post
My transfers are really slow.
Please quantify that. Tell us your TiVo type as well.

Quote:
My CPU is only at 30%.
That sounds like you're doing well, then. It's often the TiVo that's the bottleneck -- it will only take in video at a certain rate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:40 AM   #3338
BankZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcbrine View Post
Please quantify that. Tell us your TiVo type as well.
Its a 4gb file, I'm about 50% done after 5 hours.

I have a TiVo Elite.
BankZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:48 PM   #3339
lrhorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeege96 View Post
but I am unable to get Python running as a service. I have been up most of the night installing drivers and whatnot, and I am sure that there must be an easy fix, but I just can't figure it out.

Is there some trick to get Python 2.7.2 to run as a service at start up in Windows 7? I checked my install on XP, and it runs with no problems.
Huh? Python is an interpreter, not a server. Without arguments, running Python brings up an interactive CL. I don't see how it would ever be a service.
lrhorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:34 PM   #3340
Squeege96

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrhorer View Post
Huh? Python is an interpreter, not a server. Without arguments, running Python brings up an interactive CL. I don't see how it would ever be a service.
When I run Task manager in Win XP, I can see both Python and PyTivo running as a "process". I am unable to do so with Python on Windows 7. I can see Pytivo running, I can associate my drives, and I see them in the Web Config menu, but I can't access them from my Tivos. Does that make sense?
Squeege96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:51 PM   #3341
lrhorer

Quote:
When I run Task manager in Win XP, I can see both Python and PyTivo running as a "process".
A process is not a service (or a server), although of course any service will ordinarily have one or more processes running. A process is merely a job doing something on the PC.

Quote:
I am unable to do so with Python on Windows 7. I can see Pytivo running
If pyTivo is running, then Python is running. PyTivo is a python app.

Quote:
I can associate my drives
You can associate your drives with what?

Quote:
and I see them in the Web Config menu
You can see what in which Web Config menu?

Quote:
but I can't access them from my Tivos. Does that make sense?
I'm afraid not. 'Too many pronouns with too few clear antecedents. It's also internally inconsistent.

The first step is going to be to get pyTivo to run properly as am interactive application. Back out of or disable any attempts to run pyTivo as a service. Then run pyTivo from the command line. Post any errors. Once that is working without errors, you can continue to try to load pyTivo as a service.
Old 12-31-2011, 08:06 PM   #3342
tluxon

I'm in the final stages of replacing my aging Windows XP Pro SP3 PC with a new build. The new build is set up to boot to WinXP Pro SP3, Win7 x86, and Win7 x64, but I'm planning to use Win7 x86 (32-bit) 99% of the time.

When I first finished installing pyTivo, my shares were working just fine, but I just looked (after a few hours) and none of them are now available. When I click on the push from shares links from localhost:9032, it just keeps giving me connection reset errors. The pyTivo service is set to run automatically and is "Started" whenever I check it.

Any idea what the problem could be?
tluxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:44 PM   #3343
tluxon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluxon View Post
I'm in the final stages of replacing my aging Windows XP Pro SP3 PC with a new build. The new build is set up to boot to WinXP Pro SP3, Win7 x86, and Win7 x64, but I'm planning to use Win7 x86 (32-bit) 99% of the time.

When I first finished installing pyTivo, my shares were working just fine, but I just looked (after a few hours) and none of them are now available. When I click on the push from shares links from localhost:9032, it just keeps giving me connection reset errors. The pyTivo service is set to run automatically and is "Started" whenever I check it.

Okay, now I can see the local shares from localhost:9032, but they're still not appearing in the TiVo NPL. What I had before were shares from a Windows Home Server, so I'm not sure if pyTivo is making a distinction between networked mapped shares and local shares.

But why did I see the shares (from the WHS) on the NPL for the first hour or two after setup and even started playing a couple transfers to test them out - and now cannot?

BTW, I am able to push and pull shows from the Web interface (localhost:9032) as long as they're between a TiVo and a local drive.

I'm confused when things work for a while and then completely don't when no apparent changes have been made outside of letting the clock roll.

Any ideas?
Old 01-01-2012, 01:04 AM   #3344
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankZ View Post
Its a 4gb file, I'm about 50% done after 5 hours.
But what is the length of the program? (File size is kind of irrelevant -- the reencoded size could be quite different.)

Old 01-01-2012, 01:42 PM   #3345
Soapm

Quote:
But why did I see the shares (from the WHS) on the NPL for the first hour or two after setup and even started playing a couple transfers to test them out - and now cannot??
I had a problem with disappearing shares and fixed it by changing the IP range in my router. I also reset it t factory default. YMMV...
Soapm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #3346
tluxon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapm View Post
I had a problem with disappearing shares and fixed it by changing the IP range in my router. I also reset it t factory default. YMMV...
I suspect this may be an issue, because I recently replaced my router with a Dlink DIR-825 and have found it to be a bit confusing compared to other routers I've used. The Tivos seem to be locked onto their static IP addresses, as do the network resources such as the Windows Home Server and our printers. However, the router's interface seems more complex and uses different terminology than other routers I've used - so I may need to fine tune a few things.

I use TiVo Publisher on the Windows Home Server, and it requires port forwarding through the router. I had to open a port on the Windows Firewall on my PC for pyTivo, but I wouldn't think anything of the sort would be required for the router, especially since I've already successfully played about 10 minutes of a couple HD videos from the WHS to the Tivo through a share published by pyTivo. Any thoughts on that?
Old 01-02-2012, 12:24 PM   #3347
lrhorer

Unless the communications have a wireless component, the router has nothing to do with any communications on the LAN. In fact, for the most part, the packets don't even reach the router itself. They are switched prior to reaching the router electronics. Logically and internally, the switch included with the router is not part of the router system itself. It merely shares the saem case and power supply as the router. If there is a wireless component, then it is a different matter, since the router itself is acting as a bridge between the wireless and wired segments.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:24 AM   #3348
tluxon

I think I'm having a problem with my firewall settings in Windows 7. When I go to <IP Address>:9032 of my old PC with Win XP Pro SP3, I get to the Web Adminstration page of that PC's pyTivo, but when I use the other PC to try to access <IP Address>:9032 of the new PC with Windows 7 x86, the connection times out.

I've got TCP and UDP exceptions for pytivo.py in my firewall for ports 2190 (Tivo beacon) and 9032 and checked both the Private and Domain "profiles" boxes. Adding the exceptions is not exactly the same as for the Windows XP firewall, so I'm guessing I must've done something wrong or incompletely. Can someone please let me know the right procedure to follow to get this done properly in Windows 7?

Thanks!
Old 01-03-2012, 02:34 AM   #3349
tluxon

Quote:
I think I'm having a problem with my firewall settings in Windows 7. When I go to <IP Address>:9032 of my old PC with Win XP Pro SP3, I get to the Web Adminstration page of that PC's pyTivo, but when I use the other PC to try to access <IP Address>:9032 of the new PC with Windows 7 x86, the connection times out.

I've got TCP and UDP exceptions for pytivo.py in my firewall for ports 2190 (Tivo beacon) and 9032 and checked both the Private and Domain "profiles" boxes. Adding the exceptions is not exactly the same as for the Windows XP firewall, so I'm guessing I must've done something wrong or incompletely. Can someone please let me know the right procedure to follow to get this done properly in Windows 7?

Thanks!
I think I've got it now. I had added UDP and TCP port 5353 for python.exe, but not for pythonservice.exe (hidden deep in the C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\win32 folder). In addition to port 5353, I also opened ports 2190 and 9032 and made sure the Private and Domain boxes were checked in the Advanced tab and "things" started working the way I expected.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:02 AM   #3350
wannaB

Looking for some direction..... I have Two HD TiVOs that are hard wired to the same hub and only difference is one has a cablecard and is lifetime.

The lifetime unit has a very very slow push and pull rate. I can Netflix HD no problem on this unit so it appears to be pyTiVo related?

I recently gave Fixed IP addresses to all non mobile items on our network and it doubled the speed to our good unit but the Lifetime unit is as slow as ever.
wannaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:23 AM   #3351
lew

I have similar issues. I had to change the default power save options. When my computer goes into sleep mode Py shares aren't available. My DVD burner doesn't work reliably after my computer awakes from sleep mode. Burned a number of coasters before I realized the issue. No big reason to let a desktop computer use sleep mode.

I think the problem is with the default power save settings used by Windows 7

edited to add--I think this only an issue with some MBs/chipsets (DVD burner). I'm pretty sure a tivo request isn't enough to wake a PC from sleep mode under any circumstances.

Quote:

Last edited by lew : 01-03-2012 at 09:33 AM.
lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #3352
texag93

Grande Communications supplied Tivo Premier

On Friday I am switching to Grande Communications (a Texas Cable company) who has partnered with Tivo to provide Tivo Premier as the DVR of choice (yea). However, I'm a little wary that the pyTivo app that I am loving and have used on my Tivo HD receiver for over a year now may not work on the cable co provided Tivo. They disabled Netflix and Hulu due to contract issues. Not sure if they also somehow will prevent pyTivo to work.

Has anyone else tried this with Grande, or any other cable provider that supplies Tivos? I was going to buy one with Lifetime service, but this was such a good deal provided with cable co, and I really am looking forward to the Premier speed improvement of transfers over the HD.

Thanks!!

Craig

Last edited by texag93 : 01-03-2012 at 05:05 PM.
texag93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #3353
lrhorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by texag93 View Post
On Friday I am switching to Grande Communications (a Texas Cable company) who has partnered with Tivo to provide Tivo Premier as the DVR of choice (yea).
Interesting. I have been thinking of jumping from TWC to Grande for a long time: I could surely make use of the extra cash going with Grande would provide. There are several important channels Grande doesn't offer, though. Umph.

Quote:
However, I'm a little wary that the pyTivo app that I am loving and have used on my Tivo HD receiver for over a year now may not work on the cable co provided Tivo.
That is entirely possible. HMO and HME may be completely disabled. I'm not saying they are...

Quote:
They disabled Netflix and Hulu due to contract issues.
Which may mean all operations through the mind server are disabled. That would mean no pyTivo push, even if pulls work. Again, either, neither, or both could be the case.

Are you in San Antonio?

Quote:
I was going to buy one with Lifetime service, but this was such a good deal provided with cable co, and I really am looking forward to the Premier speed improvement of transfers over the HD.
You might consider looking into re-coding your content to h.264. It's better than 3x faster on the HD than the same content in .mpg.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:17 PM   #3354
texag93

Quote:
That is entirely possible. HMO and HME may be completely disabled. I'm not saying they are...

Which may mean all operations through the mind server are disabled. That would mean no pyTivo push, even if pulls work. Again, either, neither, or both could be the case.
They say that Youtube and Pandora are still active, and so can you copy between Grande's Tivo and any home purchased ones, so very hopeful that pyTivo still works.

Quote:
Are you in San Antonio?
Nope, in Dallas

Quote:
You might consider looking into re-coding your content to h.264. It's better than 3x faster on the HD than the same content in .mpg.
Yeah, I've tried that, but I'm apparently not good enough to make it work the way I want it (or perhaps it's not possible). I want at least DVD quality and so far have never gotten h.264 to look good enough, and I also want to keep the Dolby Digital 5.1 and have not been successful there either. I use PyTivo as a home media server to stream DVDs and like the Movie quality of DVD. Plus, I don't have to convert the file, it's just a Vob file cleanup which is quite fast.

I will post back with results! The install happens on Friday morning.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:43 AM   #3355
lrhorer

Quote:
Yeah, I've tried that, but I'm apparently not good enough to make it work the way I want it (or perhaps it's not possible). I want at least DVD quality and so far have never gotten h.264 to look good enough, and I also want to keep the Dolby Digital 5.1 and have not been successful there either.
I use VideoRedo TV Suite with the default settings for h.264 in a .mp4 container. Essentially all my recordings are HD and the vast majority are 1080i. I am unable to detect any additional artifacts on my 150" DLP projector when compared with the original MPEG2 content. The picture quality is far better than DVD.

Quote:
I use PyTivo as a home media server to stream DVDs and like the Movie quality of DVD.
I do have about 70 ripped DVDs. Those have not been recoded, but then SD transfers are at much better than real time, even for MPEG2.

Quote:
Plus, I don't have to convert the file, it's just a Vob file cleanup which is quite fast.
That's not really relevant. I mean, it's not your time, it's the computer's. For example, I selected an entire directory of 160 SD videos (Star Trek: The Next Generation) and just let VRD run for a couple of weeks or so, recoding the videos. It only took "me" about 90 seconds. I did the same thing with large batches of other videos, and will continue to do so until perhaps eventually all the videos are h.264. All new videos are automatically recoded to h.264 when I edit out the leading and trailing padding from the video.

Last edited by lrhorer : 01-07-2012 at 01:49 AM.
Old 01-07-2012, 10:11 AM   #3356
m_jonis

Quote:
Never seen anything like that. Post the log.
I don't have the log output on the screen anymore, but apparently it was a "slowness" problem with pyTivo accessing the .mpg files. I'd run across a different forum where apparently if pyTivo doesn't access the file in X seconds, it spews out a faulty error about unsupported file type (as opposed to : hey, timeout accessing file).

I rebooted my iSCSI server that houses the .mpg and now things are zipping along just fine.
m_jonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:31 AM   #3357
texag93

Quote:
I use VideoRedo TV Suite with the default settings for h.264 in a .mp4 container. Essentially all my recordings are HD and the vast majority are 1080i. I am unable to detect any additional artifacts on my 150" DLP projector when compared with the original MPEG2 content. The picture quality is far better than DVD.
Thanks for all the tips lrhorer. I will give that a try! BTW, do your DVD's play back on the Tivo with 5.1 surround sound?

Regarding the Grande Tivo, just to update in case anyone wonders. The Premier that comes with Grande service is pretty much an off the shelf Tivo. They only disabled Netflix and Hulu, and everything else seems to work, including pyTivo!

Now the only challenge i'm still having is they are having trouble linking my Grande Tivo with my personal one so that I can transfer shows between them (they have to have the same media access key). But they say it should work - they just started this service 2 months ago in Dallas and have some kinks to work out.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #3358
innocentfreak

It looks like v20.2 for the Premiere might have changed how some metadata is handled now.

With the new channel bar, I no longer can see what episode I am watching. It looks like TiVo is either adding the episode name into the description or it is somehow adding it prior to the description field. With pushed and generated metadata, I only get the series name and description during playback. There is also a field showing 0-0 in white which looks like it might be looking for the channel number.

I just figured I would point this out, but I know TiVo has never been helpful with how to get all the Metadata to TiVo.

innocentfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:46 PM   #3359
wmcbrine
Resistance Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentfreak View Post
It looks like v20.2 for the Premiere might have changed how some metadata is handled now.
Make sure you're up to date with the changes I made for 14.9. If that doesn't resolve it... please fetch me some example XML, from a request like this:

https://yourtivoip/TiVoConnect?Comma...er=/NowPlaying

(Username "tivo", password is your MAK.)

Old 01-07-2012, 07:18 PM   #3360
innocentfreak

Quote:
Make sure you're up to date with the changes I made for 14.9. If that doesn't resolve it... please fetch me some example XML, from a request like this:

https://yourtivoip/TiVoConnect?Comma...er=/NowPlaying

(Username "tivo", password is your MAK.)
Hmm looks like lucasnz hasn't updated his fork, which is what I am using, to add those yet. Just a note this seems unrelated though. Prior to 20.2, I had no issues seeing the Episode name and in fact it still displays fine in the SDUI with 20.2. It is just missing for the new channel banner and show description in the HDUI.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
-<TiVoContainer xmlns="http://www.tivo.com/developer/calypso-protocol-1.6/">-<Details><ContentType>x-tivo-container/tivo-videos</ContentType><SourceFormat>x-tivo-container/tivo-dvr</SourceFormat><Title>Now Playing</Title><LastChangeDate>0x4F08EA98</LastChangeDate><TotalItems>80</TotalItems><UniqueId>/NowPlaying</UniqueId></Details><SortOrder>Type,CaptureDate</SortOrder><GlobalSort>Yes</GlobalSort><ItemStart>0</ItemStart><ItemCount>16</ItemCount>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>x-tivo-container/folder</ContentType><SourceFormat>x-tivo-container/tivo-dvr</SourceFormat><Title>Holmes on Homes</Title><LastChangeDate>0x4F08EA98</LastChangeDate><TotalItems>23</TotalItems><LastCaptureDate>0x4F08EA92</LastCaptureDate><UniqueId>22632</UniqueId></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoConnect?Command=QueryContainer&Container=%2FNowPlaying%2F22632</Url><ContentType>x-tivo-container/folder</ContentType></Content>-<CustomIcon><Url>urn:tivo:image:in-progress-folder</Url><ContentType>image/*</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></CustomIcon></Links></Item>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType><SourceFormat>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</SourceFormat><Title>Shooting Stars</Title><SourceSize>1038090240</SourceSize><Duration>174000</Duration><CaptureDate>0x4F08EA90</CaptureDate><EpisodeTitle>Salute to Police</EpisodeTitle><Description>Karl Malone, Cole Hauser and Gerald McRaney team up with professional shooters in a shooting competition. Copyright Tribune Media Services, Inc.</Description><SourceChannel>631</SourceChannel><SourceStation>VEL</SourceStation><InProgress>Yes</InProgress><HighDefinition>No</HighDefinition><ProgramId>EP015039760001</ProgramId><SeriesId>SH01503976</SeriesId><EpisodeNumber>1</EpisodeNumber><StreamingPermission>No</StreamingPermission><TvRating>5</TvRating><ShowingBits>4098</ShowingBits><SourceType>2</SourceType><IdGuideSource>31046</IdGuideSource></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>http://192.168.1.18:80/download/Shooting%20Stars.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=261820</Url><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType><Available>No</Available></Content>-<CustomIcon><Url>urn:tivo:image:in-progress-recording</Url><ContentType>image/*</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></CustomIcon>-<TiVoVideoDetails><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoVideoDetails?id=261820</Url><ContentType>text/xml</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></TiVoVideoDetails></Links></Item>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType><SourceFormat>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</SourceFormat><Title>My Cat From Hell</Title><SourceSize>1038090240</SourceSize><Duration>179000</Duration><CaptureDate>0x4F08EA90</CaptureDate><EpisodeTitle>Terrorizing My Clients</EpisodeTitle><Description>A cat named Kleo keeps Tim from proposing to his girlfriend; Ruby has sudden fits of aggression and threatens the owners livelihood. Copyright Tribune Media Services, Inc.</Description><SourceChannel>630</SourceChannel><SourceStation>APLHD</SourceStation><InProgress>Yes</InProgress><HighDefinition>No</HighDefinition><ProgramId>EP014010260004</ProgramId><SeriesId>SH01401026</SeriesId><EpisodeNumber>201</EpisodeNumber><StreamingPermission>No</StreamingPermission><ShowingBits>4098</ShowingBits><SourceType>2</SourceType><IdGuideSource>57394</IdGuideSource></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>http://192.168.1.18:80/download/My%20Cat%20From%20Hell.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=243674</Url><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType><Available>No</Available></Content>-<CustomIcon><Url>urn:tivo:image:in-progress-recording</Url><ContentType>image/*</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></CustomIcon>-<TiVoVideoDetails><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoVideoDetails?id=243674</Url><ContentType>text/xml</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></TiVoVideoDetails></Links></Item>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType><SourceFormat>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</SourceFormat><Title>Dexter</Title><SourceSize>5767168000</SourceSize><Duration>3600000</Duration><CaptureDate>0x4F08B958</CaptureDate><EpisodeTitle>Those Kinds of Things</EpisodeTitle><Description>Dexter attends his high school reunion; a faith-based murder causes Dexter to question spirituality; Deb becomes an unexpected hero. Copyright Tribune Media Services, Inc.</Description><SourceChannel>865</SourceChannel><SourceStation>SHOWHD</SourceStation><HighDefinition>Yes</HighDefinition><ProgramId>EP008597950062</ProgramId><SeriesId>SH859795</SeriesId><EpisodeNumber>601</EpisodeNumber><StreamingPermission>No</StreamingPermission><TvRating>6</TvRating><ShowingBits>987811</ShowingBits><SourceType>2</SourceType><IdGuideSource>21868</IdGuideSource></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>http://192.168.1.18:80/download/Dexter.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=243935</Url><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType></Content>-<TiVoVideoDetails><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoVideoDetails?id=243935</Url><ContentType>text/xml</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></TiVoVideoDetails></Links></Item>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>x-tivo-container/folder</ContentType><SourceFormat>x-tivo-container/tivo-dvr</SourceFormat><Title>Dirty Jobs</Title><LastChangeDate>0x4F08EA98</LastChangeDate><TotalItems>8</TotalItems><LastCaptureDate>0x4F086BFE</LastCaptureDate><UniqueId>21225</UniqueId></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoConnect?Command=QueryContainer&Container=%2FNowPlaying%2F21225</Url><ContentType>x-tivo-container/folder</ContentType></Content>-<CustomIcon><Url>urn:tivo:image:folder</Url><ContentType>image/*</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></CustomIcon></Links></Item>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>x-tivo-container/folder</ContentType><SourceFormat>x-tivo-container/tivo-dvr</SourceFormat><Title>Mysteries at the Museum</Title><LastChangeDate>0x4F08EA98</LastChangeDate><TotalItems>8</TotalItems><LastCaptureDate>0x4F0841CE</LastCaptureDate><UniqueId>19548</UniqueId></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoConnect?Command=QueryContainer&Container=%2FNowPlaying%2F19548</Url><ContentType>x-tivo-container/folder</ContentType></Content>-<CustomIcon><Url>urn:tivo:image:folder</Url><ContentType>image/*</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></CustomIcon></Links></Item>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>x-tivo-container/folder</ContentType><SourceFormat>x-tivo-container/tivo-dvr</SourceFormat><Title>Intelligence</Title><LastChangeDate>0x4F08EA98</LastChangeDate><TotalItems>24</TotalItems><LastCaptureDate>0x4F07B534</LastCaptureDate><UniqueId>30966</UniqueId></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoConnect?Command=QueryContainer&Container=%2FNowPlaying%2F30966</Url><ContentType>x-tivo-container/folder</ContentType></Content>-<CustomIcon><Url>urn:tivo:image:folder</Url><ContentType>image/*</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></CustomIcon></Links></Item>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType><SourceFormat>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</SourceFormat><Title>Infested!</Title><SourceSize>6333399040</SourceSize><Duration>3596000</Duration><CaptureDate>0x4F07A720</CaptureDate><EpisodeTitle>Crawls From the Walls</EpisodeTitle><SourceChannel>630</SourceChannel><SourceStation>APLHD</SourceStation><HighDefinition>Yes</HighDefinition><ProgramId>EP013605340004</ProgramId><SeriesId>SH01360534</SeriesId><EpisodeNumber>201</EpisodeNumber><StreamingPermission>No</StreamingPermission><TvRating>4</TvRating><ShowingBits>4098</ShowingBits><SourceType>2</SourceType><IdGuideSource>57394</IdGuideSource></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>http://192.168.1.18:80/download/Infested!.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=231396</Url><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType></Content>-<TiVoVideoDetails><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoVideoDetails?id=231396</Url><ContentType>text/xml</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></TiVoVideoDetails></Links></Item>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType><SourceFormat>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</SourceFormat><Title>Gold Rush</Title><SourceSize>6113198080</SourceSize><Duration>3654000</Duration><CaptureDate>0x4F07A720</CaptureDate><EpisodeTitle>Dead in the Water</EpisodeTitle><Description>Jack Hoffman's excavator requires emergency repairs after getting stranded in the creek; a wash plant tune-up doubles efficiency. Copyright Tribune Media Services, Inc.</Description><SourceChannel>620</SourceChannel><SourceStation>DSCHD</SourceStation><HighDefinition>Yes</HighDefinition><ProgramId>EP014707060012</ProgramId><SeriesId>SH01470706</SeriesId><EpisodeNumber>209</EpisodeNumber><StreamingPermission>No</StreamingPermission><TvRating>4</TvRating><ShowingBits>266243</ShowingBits><SourceType>2</SourceType><IdGuideSource>56905</IdGuideSource></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>http://192.168.1.18:80/download/Gold%20Rush.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=231335</Url><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType></Content>-<TiVoVideoDetails><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoVideoDetails?id=231335</Url><ContentType>text/xml</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></TiVoVideoDetails></Links></Item>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType><SourceFormat>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</SourceFormat><Title>Supernatural</Title><SourceSize>5955911680</SourceSize><Duration>3597000</Duration><CaptureDate>0x4F07A720</CaptureDate><EpisodeTitle>Adventures in Babysitting</EpisodeTitle><Description>Dean becomes obsessed with finding out how to take down Dick Roman (James Patrick Stuart); Sam helps a teenager search for her father (Ian Tracey), a hunter who disappeared. Copyright Tribune Media Services, Inc.</Description><SourceChannel>504</SourceChannel><SourceStation>WTOGDT</SourceStation><HighDefinition>Yes</HighDefinition><ProgramId>EP007542310144</ProgramId><SeriesId>SH754231</SeriesId><EpisodeNumber>711</EpisodeNumber><StreamingPermission>No</StreamingPermission><TvRating>5</TvRating><ShowingBits>397315</ShowingBits><SourceType>2</SourceType><IdGuideSource>30617</IdGuideSource></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>http://192.168.1.18:80/download/Supernatural.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=231357</Url><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType></Content>-<TiVoVideoDetails><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoVideoDetails?id=231357</Url><ContentType>text/xml</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></TiVoVideoDetails></Links></Item>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType><SourceFormat>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</SourceFormat><Title>A Gifted Man</Title><SourceSize>5819596800</SourceSize><Duration>3595000</Duration><CaptureDate>0x4F079910</CaptureDate><EpisodeTitle>In Case of a Bolt From the Blue</EpisodeTitle><Description>While working at the clinic during a blizzard, Michael starts exhibiting signs of a severe condition that needs immediate surgery. Copyright Tribune Media Services, Inc.</Description><SourceChannel>510</SourceChannel><SourceStation>WTSPDT</SourceStation><HighDefinition>Yes</HighDefinition><ProgramId>EP014198600010</ProgramId><SeriesId>SH01419860</SeriesId><EpisodeNumber>109</EpisodeNumber><StreamingPermission>No</StreamingPermission><TvRating>4</TvRating><ShowingBits>266243</ShowingBits><SourceType>2</SourceType><IdGuideSource>20495</IdGuideSource></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>http://192.168.1.18:80/download/A%20Gifted%20Man.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=231355</Url><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType></Content>-<CustomIcon><Url>urn:tivo:image:expires-soon-recording</Url><ContentType>image/*</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></CustomIcon>-<TiVoVideoDetails><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoVideoDetails?id=231355</Url><ContentType>text/xml</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></TiVoVideoDetails></Links></Item>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType><SourceFormat>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</SourceFormat><Title>Chuck</Title><SourceSize>6165626880</SourceSize><Duration>3603000</Duration><CaptureDate>0x4F079910</CaptureDate><EpisodeTitle>Chuck Versus the Kept Man</EpisodeTitle><Description>Chuck and Sarah think about the next move for Carmichael Industries; Gertrude approaches Casey with a mission; Jeff and Lester suspect something strange is going on at the Buy More. Copyright Tribune Media Services, Inc.</Description><SourceChannel>508</SourceChannel><SourceStation>WFLADT</SourceStation><HighDefinition>Yes</HighDefinition><ProgramId>EP009307790093</ProgramId><SeriesId>SH930779</SeriesId><StreamingPermission>No</StreamingPermission><TvRating>4</TvRating><ShowingBits>921603</ShowingBits><SourceType>2</SourceType><IdGuideSource>21222</IdGuideSource></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>http://192.168.1.18:80/download/Chuck.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=231281</Url><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType></Content>-<CustomIcon><Url>urn:tivo:image:expires-soon-recording</Url><ContentType>image/*</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></CustomIcon>-<TiVoVideoDetails><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoVideoDetails?id=231281</Url><ContentType>text/xml</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></TiVoVideoDetails></Links></Item>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType><SourceFormat>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</SourceFormat><Title>Caged</Title><SourceSize>7990149120</SourceSize><Duration>3600000</Duration><CaptureDate>0x4F0680FC</CaptureDate><EpisodeTitle>Amateur cage fighting</EpisodeTitle><Description>Louisiana friends long for futures in amateur cage fighting. Copyright Tribune Media Services, Inc.</Description><SourceChannel>710</SourceChannel><SourceStation>MTVHD</SourceStation><HighDefinition>Yes</HighDefinition><ProgramId>EP015117530001</ProgramId><SeriesId>SH01511753</SeriesId><EpisodeNumber>101</EpisodeNumber><StreamingPermission>No</StreamingPermission><ShowingBits>2</ShowingBits><SourceType>2</SourceType><IdGuideSource>60964</IdGuideSource></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>http://192.168.1.18:80/download/Caged.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=235724</Url><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType></Content>-<CustomIcon><Url>urn:tivo:image:expires-soon-recording</Url><ContentType>image/*</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></CustomIcon>-<TiVoVideoDetails><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoVideoDetails?id=235724</Url><ContentType>text/xml</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></TiVoVideoDetails></Links></Item>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType><SourceFormat>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</SourceFormat><Title>American Stuffers</Title><SourceSize>7497318400</SourceSize><Duration>3585000</Duration><CaptureDate>0x4F0663B0</CaptureDate><EpisodeTitle>Keep Your Dead Animals Out of My Kitchen</EpisodeTitle><Description>Daniel uses the oven to dry animal parts; his wife erupts. Copyright Tribune Media Services, Inc.</Description><SourceChannel>630</SourceChannel><SourceStation>APLHD</SourceStation><HighDefinition>Yes</HighDefinition><ProgramId>EP015033930001</ProgramId><SeriesId>SH01503393</SeriesId><EpisodeNumber>1</EpisodeNumber><StreamingPermission>No</StreamingPermission><TvRating>5</TvRating><ShowingBits>266242</ShowingBits><SourceType>2</SourceType><IdGuideSource>57394</IdGuideSource></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>http://192.168.1.18:80/download/American%20Stuffers.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=234200</Url><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType></Content>-<CustomIcon><Url>urn:tivo:image:expires-soon-recording</Url><ContentType>image/*</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></CustomIcon>-<TiVoVideoDetails><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoVideoDetails?id=234200</Url><ContentType>text/xml</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></TiVoVideoDetails></Links></Item>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>x-tivo-container/folder</ContentType><SourceFormat>x-tivo-container/tivo-dvr</SourceFormat><Title>Impractical Jokers</Title><LastChangeDate>0x4F08EA98</LastChangeDate><TotalItems>2</TotalItems><LastCaptureDate>0x4F0663B7</LastCaptureDate><UniqueId>186821</UniqueId></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoConnect?Command=QueryContainer&Container=%2FNowPlaying%2F186821</Url><ContentType>x-tivo-container/folder</ContentType></Content>-<CustomIcon><Url>urn:tivo:image:folder</Url><ContentType>image/*</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></CustomIcon></Links></Item>-<Item>-<Details><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType><SourceFormat>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</SourceFormat><Title>Jersey Shore</Title><SourceSize>8503951360</SourceSize><Duration>3898000</Duration><CaptureDate>0x4F0663B0</CaptureDate><EpisodeTitle>Hurricane Situation</EpisodeTitle><Description>The roommates are excited to be back in New Jersey; Mike threatens to destroy Snooki's relationship with Jionni. Copyright Tribune Media Services, Inc.</Description><SourceChannel>710</SourceChannel><SourceStation>MTVHD</SourceStation><HighDefinition>Yes</HighDefinition><ProgramId>EP012079990056</ProgramId><SeriesId>SH01207999</SeriesId><EpisodeNumber>501</EpisodeNumber><StreamingPermission>No</StreamingPermission><TvRating>5</TvRating><ShowingBits>851971</ShowingBits><SourceType>2</SourceType><IdGuideSource>60964</IdGuideSource></Details>-<Links>-<Content><Url>http://192.168.1.18:80/download/Jersey%20Shore.TiVo?Container=%2FNowPlaying&id=228530</Url><ContentType>video/x-tivo-raw-tts</ContentType></Content>-<CustomIcon><Url>urn:tivo:image:expires-soon-recording</Url><ContentType>image/*</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></CustomIcon>-<TiVoVideoDetails><Url>https://192.168.1.18:443/TiVoVideoDetails?id=228530</Url><ContentType>text/xml</ContentType><AcceptsParams>No</AcceptsParams></TiVoVideoDetails></Links></Item></TiVoContainer>

innocentfreak is offline   Reply With Quote