TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2007, 06:05 PM   #181
PJO1966
Legally Married
 
PJO1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 9,795
I stumbled across some spoilers for next week on abc's forums. There are a lot of eye-rolling moments coming up.
PJO1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:30 PM   #182
JimSpence
Just hangin'
 
JimSpence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Binghamton, NY
Posts: 30,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftassistant
I haven't watched today's yet. Yeah I wonder who this guy is......does anyone know his name? I never seem to catch it..sigh.
Logan Hayes.

I like the fact that Alan is still around. I wonder how long that will last?
__________________
Jim
JimSpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:29 AM   #183
craftassistant
Have knife....
 
craftassistant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bethesda MD!
Posts: 3,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJO1966
I stumbled across some spoilers for next week on abc's forums. There are a lot of eye-rolling moments coming up.
Does this mean Maxie is still her blonde self?
__________________
Taking over the nanny world one website at a time

Providing Resources for those in the nanny industry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
craftassistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:39 AM   #184
PJO1966
Legally Married
 
PJO1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 9,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftassistant
Does this mean Maxie is still her blonde self?

You betcha.
PJO1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 01:58 PM   #185
JimSpence
Just hangin'
 
JimSpence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Binghamton, NY
Posts: 30,444
Next week should be interesting.
__________________
Jim
JimSpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 06:45 PM   #186
craftassistant
Have knife....
 
craftassistant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bethesda MD!
Posts: 3,914
Yeah probably so. I didn't really get into this week's episodes for some reason.

I do wonder how Jason will "punish" Spinelli if at all
__________________
Taking over the nanny world one website at a time

Providing Resources for those in the nanny industry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
craftassistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:31 PM   #187
JimSpence
Just hangin'
 
JimSpence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Binghamton, NY
Posts: 30,444
Anyone read the paper that Sam got?

Headline says : Real Estate Developer Bill Monroe and Wife Angie (pictured)

The text reads:
A suggestion that public hearings on applications be limited to one every six months was taken under advisement by the commision.
Many persons feel at this stage that some legal action is forthcoming, but it now became(?) common knowledge that there is pressure from the inside which will materially change the support of the case.
An immediate investigation is assured and indications are that some new light will be shed on the ...

(The text then repeats.)

Does this make any sense to the long time watchers of GH?
Any background that I'm unaware of?
__________________
Jim
JimSpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:35 PM   #188
PJO1966
Legally Married
 
PJO1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 9,795
I FFd through most of this episode. This doesn't bode well for my season pass.
PJO1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 05:53 PM   #189
stellie93
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,219
As far as I know this is all new, mysterious info on Sam's past. She's a hit man's girl friend--what could be worse than that?
stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:02 PM   #190
JimSpence
Just hangin'
 
JimSpence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Binghamton, NY
Posts: 30,444
Story threads to follow now.

- Sam/Angela
- Sam and Jason and Elizabeth and Lucky and the baby.
- Alexis and Rick and Molly custody.
- Jax and Carly and Jax.
- Alan driving Spanky nuts about the will.
- Scott - Lulu and Logan and Coop blackmail.
- Nicholas and Crane.
- Lorenzo and Sonny.
- Rick trying to get Sonny.

Did I miss any?
__________________
Jim
JimSpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:36 AM   #191
craftassistant
Have knife....
 
craftassistant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bethesda MD!
Posts: 3,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSpence
Anyone read the paper that Sam got?

Headline says : Real Estate Developer Bill Monroe and Wife Angie (pictured)

The text reads:
A suggestion that public hearings on applications be limited to one every six months was taken under advisement by the commision.
Many persons feel at this stage that some legal action is forthcoming, but it now became(?) common knowledge that there is pressure from the inside which will materially change the support of the case.
An immediate investigation is assured and indications are that some new light will be shed on the ...

(The text then repeats.)

Does this make any sense to the long time watchers of GH?
Any background that I'm unaware of?

Wasn't Sam adopted or something or am I imagining that ? I missed the majority of last week's episodes. But honestly I am tired of the Jason/Elizabeth/Lucky stuff just let the baby out of the bag and have the fights begin. I also find it strange or rather interesting that Sam has been MIA with Jason. It is like his father never died etc.

Also how did Craig get into Nikolas's house etc. I completely missed all of that.
__________________
Taking over the nanny world one website at a time

Providing Resources for those in the nanny industry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
craftassistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:35 AM   #192
PJO1966
Legally Married
 
PJO1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 9,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftassistant
Wasn't Sam adopted or something or am I imagining that ? I missed the majority of last week's episodes. But honestly I am tired of the Jason/Elizabeth/Lucky stuff just let the baby out of the bag and have the fights begin. I also find it strange or rather interesting that Sam has been MIA with Jason. It is like his father never died etc.

Not only that, but she hasn't been to see Alexis since she lost custody of Molly. I think the new writers are a little lost.
PJO1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 08:03 PM   #193
craftassistant
Have knife....
 
craftassistant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bethesda MD!
Posts: 3,914
Ok so did everyone see today's episode? With the picture at the end of the show? And who the heck is this talk show person. I am so lost on this show now...it seems unreal now. I mean the hostage situation was so real and complex yet you could follow it!

Also did everyone see the Alcazar is leaving. I jsut think the writers are leaving so many older people out and focusing on the young people, which is fine..but it seems all over the map.

I wonder if I could go cold turkey
__________________
Taking over the nanny world one website at a time

Providing Resources for those in the nanny industry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
craftassistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 08:31 PM   #194
PJO1966
Legally Married
 
PJO1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 9,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftassistant
Ok so did everyone see today's episode? With the picture at the end of the show? And who the heck is this talk show person. I am so lost on this show now...it seems unreal now. I mean the hostage situation was so real and complex yet you could follow it!

Also did everyone see the Alcazar is leaving. I jsut think the writers are leaving so many older people out and focusing on the young people, which is fine..but it seems all over the map.

I wonder if I could go cold turkey

I've done it before, but it wasn't quite cold turkey. I followed recaps on-line before stopping that completely.
PJO1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 03:01 PM   #195
PJO1966
Legally Married
 
PJO1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 9,795
It's now obvious that the writers were being cute when they came up with Craig's name...

James Craig: Daniel Craig played James Bond. Now his alias is Brosnan... as in Pierce?
PJO1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:58 PM   #196
JimSpence
Just hangin'
 
JimSpence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Binghamton, NY
Posts: 30,444
As I mentioned in an earlier post!

MY HEADS HURTS.

Just how long are we to suffer through Mr. Craig?

How many aliases does Sam have?
__________________
Jim
JimSpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 08:01 PM   #197
PJO1966
Legally Married
 
PJO1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 9,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSpence
As I mentioned in an earlier post!

MY HEADS HURTS.

Just how long are we to suffer through Mr. Craig?

How many aliases does Sam have?

Now you know what I was referring to back on the 13th when I said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJO1966
I stumbled across some spoilers for next week on abc's forums. There are a lot of eye-rolling moments coming up.
I was specifically referring to the Craig/Robin/Nicolas storyline. Actually at the moment, the only scenes I've been enjoying have been with Jax and Alexis.
PJO1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 08:21 PM   #198
JimSpence
Just hangin'
 
JimSpence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Binghamton, NY
Posts: 30,444
I want to see Nicholas take out Craig and then have Robin and Patrick working together to cure Nicholas. But, then I don't have the imagination of the writers.
__________________
Jim
JimSpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 08:47 PM   #199
PJO1966
Legally Married
 
PJO1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 9,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSpence
I want to see Nicholas take out Craig and then have Robin and Patrick working together to cure Nicholas. But, then I don't have the imagination of the writers.

No... I'm sure Robin and Nicolas will actually develop feelings for each other.
PJO1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 06:06 PM   #200
craftassistant
Have knife....
 
craftassistant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bethesda MD!
Posts: 3,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJO1966
No... I'm sure Robin and Nicolas will actually develop feelings for each other.

I think your theory started on Friday. So I am taking it that Logan must be Scott's son based on a chat with Maxie.

This show needs to get to May for the sweeps maybe the storylines will get more tolerable.
__________________
Taking over the nanny world one website at a time

Providing Resources for those in the nanny industry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
craftassistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 06:11 PM   #201
PJO1966
Legally Married
 
PJO1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 9,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by craftassistant
I think your theory started on Friday. So I am taking it that Logan must be Scott's son based on a chat with Maxie.

This show needs to get to May for the sweeps maybe the storylines will get more tolerable.

Yup... Logan is going to turn out to be Scott's son. That's some damn good casting.
PJO1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 06:17 PM   #202
stellie93
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,219
He really does look a lot like Scott, doesn't he? I wondered if he was related. And his mannerisms remind me of Scotty as a kid.
stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 06:39 PM   #203
craftassistant
Have knife....
 
craftassistant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bethesda MD!
Posts: 3,914
I do have to say that I am liking Lulu's hair these days. She is looking more like a teenager/precollege kid. I forgot how old is she supposed to be these days.

Also were are the Qs? The whole Alcazar/Skye storyline is getting wacked too. I wonder if Skye is going to try to take over the town etc. Yeah I see Edward loving her more and more then!
__________________
Taking over the nanny world one website at a time

Providing Resources for those in the nanny industry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
craftassistant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:53 PM   #204
JimSpence
Just hangin'
 
JimSpence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Binghamton, NY
Posts: 30,444
Sam = Angela = Susan = Linda = ?

How many more aliases will she have?

Where's Luke?

Again I say. My head hurts.
__________________
Jim
JimSpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 06:52 PM   #205
stellie93
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,219
I love that Alan turned up again today. He's getting more camera time dead than he did alive.

The thing with Sam's past better get good quick--I'm losing interest. Why become a TV star if you're hiding a criminal past? duh
stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:59 PM   #206
JimSpence
Just hangin'
 
JimSpence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Binghamton, NY
Posts: 30,444
So it seems that Sam's aliases plot is getting some prime time.

I wish they would "finalize" the Mr. Craig plotline.

When will Lucky figure "it" out?
__________________
Jim
JimSpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:10 PM   #207
PJO1966
Legally Married
 
PJO1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 9,795
I haven't watched the last three episodes. I think I'm ready to cancel my season pass. I really don't care about any of the current storylines.
PJO1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 04:01 PM   #208
JimSpence
Just hangin'
 
JimSpence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Binghamton, NY
Posts: 30,444
A lot has happened this week, especially Thurs & Fri. You might want to record this week from SoapNet.

A few things spoilerized because this thread isn't episode specific.
Spoiler:
Spinelli is a still conflicted.
We now know Lorenzo is in "covert ops", just who's is unknown.
Sunny and Jason were ambushed.

__________________
Jim
JimSpence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 04:03 PM   #209
PJO1966
Legally Married
 
PJO1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 9,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSpence
A lot has happened this week, especially Thurs & Fri. You might want to record this week from SoapNet.

A few things spoilerized because this thread isn't episode specific.
Spoiler:
Spinelli is a still conflicted.
We now know Lorenzo is in "covert ops", just who's is unknown.
Sunny and Jason were ambushed.

I've gone cold turkey. I deleted the episodes I hadn't watched as well as the season pass.
PJO1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:38 AM   #210
PJO1966
Legally Married
 
PJO1966's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 9,795
I'm still not watching, but I had to share this. I went out to dinner with a few friends on Saturday night. Apparently 4 good-looking guys sat down somewhere behind me. When we got up to leave I noticed that two of them were Logan & Milo. I didn't recognize the other two.
PJO1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 PM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |