TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-30-2007, 07:13 PM   #61
jbernardis

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomamon View Post
Just got my new HD Tivo and will be having the cards installed in about a week or two. Just curious tho, can I still order PPV's and use my WWE 24/7 with the TiVo box?
Not sure about PPVs in general, but I purchased NHL Center Ice from Patmedia and it works fine - even though the first person I talked to said that it wouldn't work because I "could not watch PPV events with a cablecard device". I think you ought to be able to order PPV events via the telephone, but not with your remote.
jbernardis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 07:20 PM   #62
thomamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbernardis View Post
Not sure about PPVs in general, but I purchased NHL Center Ice from Patmedia and it works fine - even though the first person I talked to said that it wouldn't work because I "could not watch PPV events with a cablecard device". I think you ought to be able to order PPV events via the telephone, but not with your remote.
Nice, so you did it over the phone? Thats no big deal at all, as long as you can order it. I only order 1 PPV a month.

Now to find out if my VOD works, can't live without my WWE 24/7!
thomamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 07:26 PM   #63
jbernardis

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomamon View Post
Nice, so you did it over the phone? Thats no big deal at all, as long as you can order it. I only order 1 PPV a month.

Now to find out if my VOD works, can't live without my WWE 24/7!
Yes - I ordered NHL over the phone. PPV ought to work for you, but I think you're likely to have some problems with VOD.
jbernardis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 07:30 PM   #64
thomamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbernardis View Post
Yes - I ordered NHL over the phone. PPV ought to work for you, but I think you're likely to have some problems with VOD.
Not what I want to hear... I don't want to have a separate box for that although I dno't have a good feeling about it.
thomamon is offline   Reply With Quote