Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-05-2007, 08:01 PM   #541
r11roadster
High templar

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_mcgovern
Has anyone had success during lineup changes?
I added the family package with no problems shortly after they installed my cards.

edit: thought you said 'doing' not during so just ignore me
r11roadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 02:21 AM   #542
Buran

Thumbs down

What happens if you drop a package? Here in the St. Louis area I no longer get the CBS station in HD and 90% of my HD viewing was CSI on that channel, so what's the point at this point of continuing to pay for something that I will get less benefit from than I feel I should be? I already called Charter and the station to complain, wrote to the editor of the local paper, and filed a complaint with the BBB -- it's all about some silly argument and Charter WILLINGLY turned off the feed, not a technical issue -- and I've given Charter a week to resume the service I am PAYING for. I assume that it's something that can be done remotely.

They didn't warn anyone of this and I only got a letter informing me that I'd be paying more for less TODAY after I've been out-of-service for two and a half days.

Heck, while I'm asking ... This summer I plan to move to Florida (Comcast territory) and the S3 will be coming along, of course. Is it a big hassle to change from one CableCard setup to another? Anyone ever done that? (and yes, Comcast DOES have the local CBS affiliate, unlike Charter, which seems to think that outdated and obsolete SD technology is sufficient. So much for innovation).
Buran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:09 PM   #543
pvthndl

OK, I'm making the plunge. I ordered my S3 today from Costco. They have a low price ($649) plus a very good return policy in case this all goes bad during the install. I will call and schedule my local Charter dude(s) next week. I currently have a Moxi (4 days of hell since I got plugged in), so I'll just tell them that I want to have 2 cable cards added, and then if all works, I will turn off the Moxi service as soon as the Tivo service is up. If I can do this within 30 days, there should be no problem with Charter. Wish me luck with the cable cards and the person they send out.
pvthndl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 02:32 AM   #544
haysdb

Where are you located pvthndl? I'm in St Louis and just contacted Charter tech support via chat and was told to just swing by the office and pick up the cards and do it myself.
haysdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:36 AM   #545
pvthndl

I'm in Ashland Oregon (on the border with CA in Southern Oregon). The Rep at Charter was a little confused since I already have a Moxi, but I just told him that I wanted both boxes running. As soon as Tivo is up, I'm junking the Moxi. I've only had it for a little while, but as your other thread shows, we both think the UI is exceedingly weak. My appt. for cards is set for Jan 21. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:48 PM   #546
hizhonor

Finale

Quote:
Originally Posted by haysdb
Where are you located pvthndl? I'm in St Louis and just contacted Charter tech support via chat and was told to just swing by the office and pick up the cards and do it myself.
I'm in the St. Louis area as well ... Ferguson. I'd be surprised if you get to walk away with cards for a self install. Unless something's changed very recently, a cablecard install inexplicably requires a truck roll.

If, on the otherhand, you can do a self install, lemme know. I'd rather install my own as well -- S3 due to arrive tomorrow.

Steve

My call to order cablecards again confirms all this confusion. First sales rep tells me to drop by the office to pick them up. When I asked him to verify this information I'm transfered to a first line tech rep who quickly figures out she can't help, and passed me on to "Kat" in Wisconsin who definitely knows her stuff, is familiar with the Tivo 3 and schedules my CC install for Friday. Tech is to arrive between 1 and 5. I'll let you all know the outcome.

Finale:
Tech finally arrived at 4:30 after some initial confusion. Stayed until 7 when we had everything working. Not the smoothest installation but not as bad as I had feared. The Tech was contract help and had never done a Tivo 3, but we worked through it together. Most of the time was spent waiting on the person on the other end of the Nextel and getting the various ID numbers entered into their system correctly.

Last edited by hizhonor : 01-13-2007 at 12:32 PM. Reason: More follow up
hizhonor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:53 PM   #547
haysdb

Ferguson?

It won't surprise me in the least if I'm told when I get there that I can't install them myself and that someone less competent than I must come to my apartment to install them. I told the CSR they were for a TV, and he didn't even blink, but just said drop by the office and sign for them.

Is there any particular reason I need to tell them I'm putting them in a Tivo? I'm thinking that might "provoke" them into dynamically changing the policy expressed by the CSR, as in "screw the MF, let's at least ding him for a service call, galdarn SOB."

???

P.s. I guess I should drop by the office and find out for sure. If I wait till I get my S3 and THEN find out it's going to require a service call...
Old 01-09-2007, 06:05 AM   #548
muchmore

No success with Charter in Texas

I had to return my TiVo Series 3 because I could not get it to work with Charter Cable here in Fort Worth, TX. The Charter technician that came out for my appointment was excellent and worked with me for 2 weeks after my initial appointment to try to get it to work. Unfortunately he only had 4 or 5 cable cards that he could bring. Out of those, only one "worked" - all of the other cards we tried had the TiVo displaying "updating firmware" for hours, then the TiVo said that the cards would not work. Also, with the one card that "worked", I could not get all of the channels I subscribed to to display.

I understand that it is not TiVo's fault. I called TiVo when I was trying to set up the machine, and they spoke with the technician several times. Even with this support, I could not get it to work.

This has been VERY disappointing. Because I could not get it to work, I was forced to return it.

I am now going back to DirecTV and using my old HD DirecTV TiVo (which is fast becoming obsolete). DirecTV is moving to MPEG-4 and has dropped support for TiVo since they came out with their own HD DVR. This is also disappointing since I spent a LOT of money on that HD TiVo DirecTV receiver and it is going to be useless as soon as all of DirecTV's HD channels move to MPEG-4 (2007). I really feel burned about it.

With these 2 bad experiences with TiVo, I will probably not go back to TiVo. And if these experiences are typical, I do not see how TiVo will be able to succeed.

Andrew
muchmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:55 AM   #549
jjk58

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjk58
So, I called in to order 2 CCards.
<<deleted>>

They're coming on tuesday. I'm wondering if I'll need to do the install for them...??
I just realized that I forgot to follow-up...

The tech showed up on-time, 2 days after the order... All went pretty well... no hick-ups... We got a bit impatient as it took a few extra minutes for the cmd to come down the line to enable the digital channels, but no big deal...

{note: this was pepperell/worcester based charter}

joe
jjk58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 12:52 PM   #550
jahwz

Ok, finally got my S3 today and called to schedule CC setup with Charter (Wilmington, NC). After reading this thread, I wasn't sure how the rep would respond. When I told him I needed a pair of CC's he immediately responded "for the Tivo S3, right?". Oh boy, here we go... but then he continued "... not a problem, let me get your info...".

I mentioned this thread and it was news to him, he has had his S3 going (with Charter) since they first came out and had never heard anything about these problems.

Setup is scheduled for Friday afternoon, will follow-up then...

--
Brandon
---
Series 2 80 hour DT
Series 3 300 hour
jahwz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:28 PM   #551
hizhonor

Quote:
Originally Posted by haysdb
Ferguson?
Ferguson is a suburb of St. Louis --- North County.
hizhonor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 01:21 AM   #552
CraigHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchmore
I am now going back to DirecTV and using my old HD DirecTV TiVo (which is fast becoming obsolete). DirecTV is moving to MPEG-4 and has dropped support for TiVo since they came out with their own HD DVR. This is also disappointing since I spent a LOT of money on that HD TiVo DirecTV receiver and it is going to be useless as soon as all of DirecTV's HD channels move to MPEG-4 (2007). I really feel burned about it.
I wouldn't get too upset at this point. There is a chance that DirecTV could go back to TiVo. By the time your HR10 does not work at all anymore, D* may be offering TiVo again.

The move away from TiVo was an executive decision made after Murdoch acquired DirecTV. Murdoch is a huge media company and they came with their own resources to develop an in-house DVR. Recently, Murdoch traded all of their stock interest in D* to Liberty Media. I don't think they're going to want to continue doing business with Murdoch for the DVR system. It's possible they could go back to TiVo. I don't have any real information on this, it's just what I think might happen.

Charter Digital Cable
CraigHB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:22 AM   #553
spudsfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchmore
I had to return my TiVo Series 3 because I could not get it to work with Charter Cable here in Fort Worth, TX. The Charter technician that came out for my appointment was excellent and worked with me for 2 weeks after my initial appointment to try to get it to work. Unfortunately he only had 4 or 5 cable cards that he could bring. Out of those, only one "worked" - all of the other cards we tried had the TiVo displaying "updating firmware" for hours, then the TiVo said that the cards would not work. Also, with the one card that "worked", I could not get all of the channels I subscribed to to display.

I understand that it is not TiVo's fault. I called TiVo when I was trying to set up the machine, and they spoke with the technician several times. Even with this support, I could not get it to work.

This has been VERY disappointing. Because I could not get it to work, I was forced to return it.

With these 2 bad experiences with TiVo, I will probably not go back to TiVo. And if these experiences are typical, I do not see how TiVo will be able to succeed.

Andrew
Charter came out January 3rd to install by cablecards. I handed the tech the Tivo directions and followed them. The two cards were up and running on the standard channels in no time, about 45 minutes. He said that this install was easier than a TV install. He also said that Charter would set up the premium channels and I should get them tonight or early in the morning, if not call in.

The next day I didn't have the premiums so I called Charter that night. After an hour on the phone and disabling two of my three SA set top boxes the representative gave up and made an appointment for Tuesday (9th) between 1100am and 200pm.

I arrived home just before the appointment (they told me they were going to be 15 minutes early) and turned on the HD TV and tuned in a premium channel and to my surprise they were working. My premium and premium HD channels were working on both cards. I received a phone call from Charter asking if the channels were working and I said yes. They informed me that the problem had been on their end. I told them the only thing not working were the music channels (900-942) and I really wasn't worried about them. I told Charter that I again believed that the problem was again on their end with the music channels since I when I checked the signal levels for the music channels they were in the 94-97 range and that the HD Tivo was receiving them.

They decided to send the rep out and was told that the contractor would call. After waiting until almost 2 (1:53) I left since I had not heard from them. Well, he came right after I left. I was informed that I needed to reschedule. On Friday I called for another appointment and informed the tech on line that I thought the issue was still on their end. After internal discussion they decided to ping the service again and not send anyone out. When I got home and checked the music channels were not working but everything else was. I decided to not continue - I had what I really wanted working.

All of the Charter people were cordial and tried to work through the issues. I think once again it is a matter of someone getting false information and passing it around.

Stick with it and you can get the cablecards to work in the Tivo.
spudsfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:58 PM   #554
haysdb

The problem is "provisioning" and the issue is most certainly on their end. There is absolutely no reason for them to send a tech out - that's just a waste of time (theirs AND yours) and resources. Is there any way it COULD be on your end? How?

I had similar problems, not with cablecards but with a Moto DVR. It took several phone calls before I finally talked to someone who was able to resolve the problem. Just WHY this process is so complex is a mystery to me. This is what the cable company DOES (provision set-top boxes) and yet they don't seem to be very good at it.
Old 01-17-2007, 02:42 PM   #555
neek

Tito

Well, our DTivo finally died, and I had a REALLY good excuse to pick up a Series 3. I have a tech coming out Sunday for the install.

I'm in the Irwindale area and it seems Tito is the man to talk to. Could some kind soul PM me his contact info? I want to make sure the bring out the right type of cablecard and that things go right.
neek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:01 AM   #556
aswann

Good experience in Cleveland TN

My install was yesterday. Background: I have been on just basic analog cable up till now. I ordered online and chatted with the rep. I ordered Digital Cable and requested two CableCards for a Tivo Series 3. She quoted $1.50 per card per month.

My wife called at 10:00 yesterday and asked me to talk to the installer. He said he had only brought 1 cable card and was unaware you could even do two cards. He left, but promised to follow up later. When I arrive home yesterday shortly after 5:00 PM, I met the original installers supervisor who was leaving my house. He told me that "it took awhile but we got it going". And they had! I have two cards installed, both are working great. (after repeating guided setup) I don't yet have a HD TV (getting one soon), but could definitely tell a difference in picture quality. My wife says both guys were very friendly and helpful throughout the process. They even played ball with my Black Lab outside.

They spent a couple hours on the phone with Charter to get going. The supervisor told me I was the first one in the area to do this, but now they know how.

Overall a good experience - everyone was super professional considering it was something brand new to them.
aswann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 01:46 PM   #557
crabherring

Follow up .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabherring
I've been on the phone multiple times with Charter and have had the joy of two tech visits. Here is where I'm at:

Both cable cards are recognized by S3 on the cablecard set up menus. I'm receiving all analog channels and local HD channels with no problem. I do not receive digital channels (channels 100+) or the HDTier channels on either cable card.

I've gone through the forums and had the last tech (who was very willing to help) go through the key problem areas:
1) checked signal strength and integrity (no problems)
2) rechecked all numbers from Cable Card and S3 (host id, etc...) with settings at Charter (all okay)
3) tech asked Charter cust serv to make sure the correct cable card enable codes were used (saw a post that said DCT codes were different). This was also okay.
4) Had Charter rehit the cards (cards have been rehit, including cold hit, multiple times now)
5) Restarted Tivo and redid guided setup.

Still only analog channels. I have a DCT box in the house and can confirm that it is receiving the digital channels.

The tech then got on the phone and told Charter to schedule another visit to include bringing two new Cable Cards.

Any other ideas?

(By the way).... On the first tech visit (4 hours). I got the hypnotic screen of death when doing channel test on the cards. As others have posted, it took quite some time for the cable card firmware loads or whatever to happen. I also found out that Charter had a huge queue of new devices to enumerate on the network. So, if you get the spinning disk on channel check this could be the cause. About 6 hours later (10 total from cable card install), I got analog channels active on both cards and started working through trying to get the digital channels going.
SUCCESS!!!

Charter sent two techs out on Monday this week. They had two new cable cards and a person on the other end of the phone that seemed to know what was going on as well.

After checking signal strengths and cable line position to the box with respect to splitters,etc.., they blessed the line strength and said it was "exactly where we like to see it..."

They confirmed with person online that billing data was correct for cable cards and after seeing that I still had no digital channels, pulled the cable cards in the box out and installed the two new cable cards. They gave the card data to the person on the phone. I reran setup on the Tivo box, and SUCCESS!!!. All the digital channels and HDTIER channels were alive a kicking. Total time was less than an hour to do all of this.

So, the key here was, after 3 attempts with techs in the house, convincing Charter to allow a tech to bring two new cards to try. I will say that throughout all of this the Charter techs were trully trying to get my service working quickly. They really seemed interested in the Tivo Box, and were willing to listen to ideas that I pulled from the forums without problems.

Keep up the fight!
crabherring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 02:51 PM   #558
Leo_N
Lucky 200 member

I have to say, I have yet to find a bad Charter tech over the years. Phone CSRs on the other hand, that is VERY hit-and-miss.

Premiere XL4
Series 3 w/2TB
Series 3 w/750GB

"TiVo me, will ya?"
''Never lost. Never will.''
--- Denny Crane
Leo_N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 08:24 AM   #559
MasterCephus

I am getting my Series 3 Monday and I haven't called to get my cable cards. I talked to the lady at charter when I was cancelling my Moxi crap that the cable cards are only $1.50 each and then I just had to pick a digital service.

My question is this: When I get my Tivo, do I set it up normally using the guided setup and then when the tech comes, just follow the setup PDF you can download? Or do I just wait to do anything until the tech comes?
MasterCephus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 12:02 PM   #560
jahwz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCephus
My question is this: When I get my Tivo, do I set it up normally using the guided setup and then when the tech comes, just follow the setup PDF you can download? Or do I just wait to do anything until the tech comes?
Well, I got my S3 two weeks ago and was supposed to have a tech out the next day, but then he called back to inform me it would be a week before he could get the cable cards as the local office didn't have any in stock (too bad the 800# rep didn't know that). I simply plugged the cable from the wall into the S3 and ran guided setup. Dual-tuner goodness, minus the premiums and HD, worked just fine. Kinda surprised me when I realized it was able to do the dual-tuning from a single cable (coax) input, but I guess that is another difference between the S2 and S3.

The tech showed up today with the cable cards. After a bit of confusion from the techs on the phone about what was going on, we finally got to one that hit the cards with the right info and everything came up and works fine so far...

To answer your question more directly, yes, you can just run guided setup without the cable cards. Once the tech arrives, just repeat guided setup and insert the cards when you get to that screen. The info sheet that came in the S3 box just said to pop the cards in, but if you do that you will still have to repeat guided setup once they are activated, at least there will be a message from the Tivo indicating that you have to. Hope that helps!

--
Brandon
Carolina Beach, NC
Old 01-19-2007, 12:02 PM   #561
pvthndl

The Charter guys showed up this AM. They had never done a Tivo before, but I had it all set up for them. Put the first card in, and after a few minutes (and a 161-4 error) it came up. Dito for card 2. So, I'm golden.

Best of all, they took that piece of (@&#% Moxi with them.

Master - hook up the box and go through a guided setup as if it had no HD channels, once this is done you a finished until the Cable Cards show up.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:18 PM   #562
jahwz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvthndl
Put the first card in, and after a few minutes (and a 161-4 error) it came up. Dito for card 2.
Same error here. The tech on the phone (the one who knew what was going on) said they always have to just ignore/bypass that message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvthndl
Best of all, they took that piece of (@&#% Moxi with them.
Yes, finally rid of that piece of garbage!
Old 01-19-2007, 12:55 PM   #563
MasterCephus

Thanks guys!

I think I figured that I could go ahead and use my Tivo before I got the cable cards, but was just wanting to make sure.

Thanks!
MasterCephus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 06:35 PM   #564
eric_mcgovern

For those of you that have had the "Waiting for CP Auth" issue with Scientific Atlanta cards, how was it finally resolved?

Charter added some new stations, and they decided to set the CCI bit at 0x02, while all the original channels are 0x00. Both my CableCARDS are "Waiting for CP Auth" so I can't received any of the new channels. I have tried just about everything, and the responses I receive are "Waiting for CP Auth doesn't mean anything" and "We don't know what's wrong". I have done the phone support route 5 times, the chat route 2 times, and had a very long tech visit with multiple techs showing up. Not sure what the next steps are, as I really want the new channels.
eric_mcgovern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:59 PM   #565
ChuckyBox

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_mcgovern
I have done the phone support route 5 times, the chat route 2 times, and had a very long tech visit with multiple techs showing up. Not sure what the next steps are, as I really want the new channels.
This is just more from Charter's bottomless arsenal of deliberate incompetence. Their "engineers" at the head end need to configure the system so that cablecards can decrypt the new stations. But they don't want to make this work, they want to you to get the Charter DVR.

Your next step should be a complaint to the FCC: http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/cib/fcc475.cfm

But don't expect a resolution any time soon.
ChuckyBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 09:42 AM   #566
neek

Hurray

So far, so good. Installer came out with a stack of SA Cablecards, we got all four installed and called them in... two of them wouldn't pair! Strange thing is, they worked. I get all my programming on both tuners.

Hopefully it'll KEEP working.

The installer said it was his first Tivo install and was by far the easiest CC install he had ever done.
neek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:54 PM   #567
rkdahl

Well I just did my Series3 Charter cable card install warm up dance. I called our Charter 800 number today to ask to have 2 cable cards installed in my brand new TiVo Series3. The conversation went like this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ME: Hi I'd like to get 2 cable cards installed in my new Tivo device
Charter rep Katrina "I'm sorry we don't support Tivos'

I'm not asking for any support I just need two cable cards installed at my home
"we don't install cable cards in Tivos"

I think maybe you do...maybe you're not familiar with a Tivo but I know that Charter does in fact install cable cards in Tivos all over the US as per the FCC requirements.

"well I don't know anything about FCC requirements but I know for a fact we don't support Tivos and we cannot install cable cards in your Tivo only in TV's"

Ok...well I think you may want to do some research on this because I know that is incorrect.....and while you're doing that can you transfer me to a manager? And what call center are you in?

"I'm in the Vancouver call center. I'd be glad to transfer you to my lead who will talk to you. Have a nice day"

right....wait...wait

"Hi this is Chance how can I help you"

Hi Chance, I'm trying to get 2 cable cards scheduled for installation in my Tivo box

"I'm sorry sir we don't support Tivos"

(ARGGGGG)

Well I know that in fact Charter does do this and I can show you information that documents the FCC ruling supporting this so can you please just have someone bring out 2 cable cards for me?

"No sir we do NOT install cable cards in portable devices!"

Portable devices?

"Yes, we install cable cards in TV's but not in portable devices like Tivo's!"

Can I have the name of your manager and can you transfer me to them?

"Here's the number of our corporate resolution center 866-212-1063, you can contact them directly"

OK..I will, and I suggest you folks do some additional research on this topic so you can see that you do in fact support Tivo cable card installs.

"OK thanks for calling. Have a nice day!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I hang up and call back to the same 800 Charter number I originally called. Push the same VRU buttons, get routed to a rep:

"Hi this is Bruce how can I help you?"

ME: Hi Bruce what call center are you in?

"I'm in Rochester MN"

Ahh..OK. Hey I was looking to get 2 cable cards installed in my new Tivo box

"Sure...I can set that up for you. That'll be an additional $1.50 per card and the earliest I can get that scheduled for is Monday"

After I got up off the floor. I thanked him profusely, asked that he transfer me to his manager so I can thank her, which I did. Then I called the Charter corporate resolution center to complain about the previous reps support and their lack of professionalism.

Looking forward to the tech coming out.............................. maybe.
rkdahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:06 PM   #568
stevetd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkdahl
ME: Hi I'd like to get 2 cable cards installed in my new Tivo device
Charter rep Katrina "I'm sorry we don't support Tivos'
When I called, I didn't tell them into what I was installing the cards. When the tech got there I told him "mine" was a dual tuner and that I would be happy to squeeze behind the TV and insert the cards. Install went like a charm and the tech still doesn't know the cards went into a TIVO!
stevetd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:44 PM   #569
haysdb

I "lied" about what the CableCards were going into also. I just said they were for a new TV. I didn't want to get into an argument with a CSR. Hopefully that won't be an issue when the installer gets here, supposedly this afternoon, SOMETIME between 1 and 5.

Update 1: Charter guy is here. Says he's done Tivo CC installs before. Interestingly he asked when he came in the door, "This is for a Tivo, right?" I can imagine the request for TWO CableCards was the giveaway, huh? No worries, he didn't even pull a face at having to do a Tivo install.

Update 2: Got the 161-4 error but the installer said it just needed a signal hit, which took quite awhile. He was here about an hour. It's "Getting Program Info" at the moment, so I don't know yet whether I have all the channels I'm paying for. Hopefully when I get home from work tonight it will be working.

Last edited by haysdb : 01-23-2007 at 07:57 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:17 PM   #570
TMTBoomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkdahl
Well I just did my Series3 Charter cable card install warm up dance. I called our Charter 800 number today to ask to have 2 cable cards installed in my brand new TiVo Series3. The conversation went like this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Perfect!

I know the easiest thing to do is just tell them it's for two TV's. If enough people do what you did things will change. It will take time, but they will change.

Bravo! and a thumbs-up to you sir!
TMTBoomer is offline   Reply With Quote