Just had this problem. Installed TWP 1.2.1 (renamed my 1.0 directory to tivowebplus-old, just in case, and did a 'restart' from the prompt). Came back
up, and this was my log:
bash-2.02# cat /var/log/tivoweb.log
TmkLogger: <134>Mar 8 15:57:46 tcl: Tcl created pool of 2916352 bytes
TivoWebPlus Project - v1.2.1
The program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This program is licensed under the GPL.
See the 'copyright' and 'README' files for copyright and credit information.
No EventSwitcher active
(file "./httpd-tt.tcl" line 640)
Did another restart, and, um, it appears that my old 1.9.4 is running. Eep.
Sigh. I just wanna back up my Season Passes before I run thru guided setup again, disconnect my digital cable box, and make sure the wife gets her soap opera in 2 hours. (I started an hour ago).
So, move directories around, rather than remounting / as r/w and fixing my startup script, make a ln link, and restart again.
While waiting for the reboot, I find, doh, I could have just installed the Backup script into 1.9.4...more Le Sigh.
Everything works fine after a reboot. I think I might have confused things by trying to run two TivoWeb*s on the same port.
(Yes, I would have rebooted....eventually....probably AFTER the soap opera)....