Forum Jump

Old 12-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #1
EvilMidniteBombr
what bomz at midnite

Survivorman is BACK!

I received this via email today:

Quote:
SURVIVORMAN RETURNS

Hey everyone! We're excited to announce that Discovery Channel US, Science Channel US and Travel + Escape in Canada are set to air 8 BRAND NEW Survivorman episodes THIS January 2014!

It's a new beginning for Les, offering a variety of episodes and adventures all packed into one incredible season! The new season sees Les tackle classic Survivorman expeditions, shoot the first-ever episodes of Survivorman & Son with his son Logan, and push the limits to survive in Bigfoot territory!

Not subscribed to Travel + Escape Channel? Don't worry! Click here to subscribe www.travelandescape.ca.

While we can't tell you much, the first episode to air will be a classic Survivorman expedition in the Mitre Peninsula, a remote peninsula located on the easternmost tip of Isla Grande in the province of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. This part of Patagonia is known as being particularly unforgiving and inaccessible due to the ever-changing weather, the absence of roads or paths and a combination of cliffs, peat bogs, forest and valleys. Despite efforts to settle in the peninsula that included seal fur factories, gold mining, logging and cattle ranching, no venture has ever endured the harsh environment. Les will be dropped into this inhospitable landscape and left to survive with no food, no shelter, no water, and no safety gear or camera crew.
I'm looking forward to the new episodes. I happened to catch his specials that aired recently about his top 5 Dangers and top 5 ways/methods/tools for Fire, Shelter, Food, MacGuyverisms, and Water. They were pretty interesting even though they were nearly entirely scenes from previously aired episodes.

I haven't found an actual air date/time for the new episodes. Hopefully my ARWL will catch them!

9/11/01... Never Forget.
EvilMidniteBombr is offline   Reply With Quote