TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Forum Extras > DVD TiVo Units (Archive)
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-16-2005, 02:35 PM   #901
ZeoTiVo
I can't explain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyChain
CaccaMucca - did someone just call you a 'conspiracy theorist', too? LOL

To what do such types attribute so many people complaining about the same thing, I wonder? By singling one or two of us out
so you post a statement by some "salesguy"
Quote:
A recent software update (7.2) seems to have messed with all the DVD recorder TiVo units. Seems deliberate to me. The Humax ones are also having this problem.
<snip>
A sales guy told me that TiVo is phasing out the DVD player/burners, and is going to focus on selling their software/hardware to cable companies instead. As such I bet they had to cut a deal making it harder or even impossible to save and burn shows. That way the TV networks and movie studios don't lose out.
then turn up your own rumor, in the next post -
Quote:
The more this goes on with no clear word on a timeframe** for a software fix... I feel more disgusted with TiVo and more cynical.

I really feel now they did this intentionally.

There have been rumors that TiVo in future is going to phase out its DVR boxes and license their program only to cable companies - obviously, tv and movie studios do not want cable co's making it easy to copy their shows. Therefore I'm sure that would have been a condition of the cable companies - "stop allowing DVD copies in your machines." There have also been rumors about TiVo making it so that shows can't save past a couple days and shows can't be saved or copied (as the case may be) at all.

Also the thing with the floating logos for ads, so we can't even fast forward past ads any more, they want us to see it. I can understand that somewhat... although it is NOT what we paid for... BUT... To charge us for a DVd burner, then INTENTIONALLY disable it???

Isn't that illegal?! Talk about planned obsolescence!!!!!!

*note I have no proof of this, but, tell me they didn't know this would happen? They developed the download didn't they? And Humax owners report the same thing. **I now see someone was told a patch will be out soon. I am sorry but I wil believe that when I see it. Maybe this was all just a dry-run for future DVR disabling. Who knows?? I do know that I just bought this thing and this wasn't funny. Bad show TiVo.
then try and bail out by saying you have no proof of all the junk you just posted.
Clearly you are upset because you have a DVR that does not work. I can understand that you are upset. I would be upset as well if I had a unit that did not work. but if you post conspiracies - then you are a conspiracy theorist. It is really that simple.
NOTE- each quote is a separate post. You are a busy conspiracy theorist
Quote:
So it wasn't that it was an older machine. I think it may be that some were made in another factory though with a slightly different part in there somewhere or maybe a sturdier HD? Who knows? Some people are not having this issue at all. I doubt an update will mess theirs up; IMO this was deliberate and some sort of test. Maybe they tried to get away with it and see if we went along? Maybe this new fix will also plant something else on the HD to see who's dubbing what? Who knows. I just wish they'd left it alone.

I do think in future they will disable or make obsolete the ability to dub shows though. But for now maybe they ran into legal trouble or something. I do think it oughta be illegal if it isn't, to purposely disable what someone just paid for. False advertising at the VERY least.
Quote:
I tried to solve the problem by using TiVo to Go. WELL. I am now even more ticked off at TiVo for hanging us all out to dry. Shouldn't it be illegal to purposely break something that someone has bought??
Quote:
I went back to the TiVo website? And guess what - they want you to shell out $50 or $100 more (depending how many bells/whistles you get) to buy a software program that will let you make the dvd on your computer.

Sheesh, do they get us coming & going or what?! Needless to say, I'm not buying the software program when I've already just bought a brand-new machine supposedly able to do the same thing.

If they never come out with a patch, I predict class action lawsuit. Disabling everyone's DVR has got to be illegal. Truth in advertising and all that.
Drink
Now I tried to help you by pointing you to the TTG/HME forum where there was lots of info on how to use Nero express and also free ways using directshowdump that would give you an mpeg and let you use any DVD burning software on your PC easily. Also pointed out you would have to research codecs as that was your playback problem on the PC. You chose to ignore this and instead focus on the negative again. NOTE others just tried to ignore all the negative stuff I have quoted here. I am not that way though and will call people on what they post when they post such as you have.
Quote:
Way to attempt to vilify me, ZeoTivo. When did I say that no one was helping me here??? They've been great. But then they don't seem to take it personally if I criticise TiVo et al.

Others here ARE actually helpful and do not feel the need to virtually slap my face for stating the truth.
I am sure few would think all your quotes here are the truth. Most would call it threadcrap, perhaps along with my repsonse to you as well - but if we can all tone down the nonsense we can get back to readable posts about real problems and answers.
to contiunue your post
Quote:
If you don't feel TiVo is giving us a hard time look around you. I am not the only one saying this. If you don't feel TiVo is doing this on purpose then they must have created and tested an 'upgrade' while being complete idiots. It had to have been obvious to them that it would cause burns to fail - and they shipped it out anyway. What does that tell you?
it tells me nothing - in this thread are people with Toshiba DVD burner models with problems and just as many if not more without problems.

Last edited by ZeoTiVo : 11-16-2005 at 02:41 PM.
ZeoTiVo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 02:54 PM   #902
CaccaMucca

Smile

Quote:
Also ITA with CaccaMucca (and no, we're not the same person, LOL) that some of the posters are logging on from work. :COUGH COUGH:
At least we can burn without coasters. Now to figure out how to block the software updates.

Thanks
CaccaMucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 03:17 PM   #903
MrParrish

Musings

I've been burning DVD's (Both Sony -R's and Fujifilm -R's ever since my last post and have had no coasters since the 7.2.1 upgrade. I did have three the day after the update.

The only problem I've experienced lately on the 60 is it not recognizing the Fuji discs as a valid media format a couple of times, but re-insertion took care of that.

Since then everything has burned. The Sonys are 4x and the Fuji's are 8x. I've noticed no difference in the burn time from one to the other.

On other topics, the few company people I've encountered on these forums have turned out to be quite helpful with problems I've experienced with my Tivo2 and have even passed my information along to people at Tivo that have called me and offered immediate solutions.

The other night when I was experiencing problems with having switched my home phones to Vonage and Tivo incompatability with that service a customer service rep on the phone from Tivo suggested the Tivo Community forums to find solutions for things that Tivo doesn't support through customer service. So they know that people are coming up with workarounds etc. I think that pretty well
supports the fact that they don't run the forums, but they do monitor them.

By the way, I haven't yet found a solution to the Vonage problem. Tivo 2 can be networked with the computer, but my old Tivo 1 I gave my son still has to call in and as yet I can't get it to do that with Vonage. Just a word to the wise if anyone's considering a switch.

Mr P
MrParrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 07:20 AM   #904
DaisyChain

Look, Zeo, post all the snark you want in my direction - it's not about me. As I said, if someone wants to divert attention from a very legit discussion (and not even answer the points, but just make fun overall) it says all I need to know about them. You know what? At this point it amounts to trolling. This thread is about the Toshiba having problems due to 7.2, not personal flamewars. Again if you wanna start a thread about nothing but what you think of me, fine. But I tried to end this a bit ago. Fair warning you'll be wasting your time if posting to me ABOUT me, because I'm not reading such posts any longer. It's ridiculous.

Look, if someone wants to spend their free time slagging strangers on the internet that's their business. But I don't have to read it.

I do have to wonder why some who say they have no problem with it, waste time taking potshots at others, but that's again their business, not mine. The issue here is supposed to be 7.2 and what it caused to happen in many of our machines at home. As for our not being techo-geeks, boohoo?! Do we have to be, to deserve a working DVR? I mean what does that have to do with anything? The issue here is that 7.2 caused it not to work. All the trolling, slagging and insulting in the world doesn't change it, but keep trying. It's almost amusing - you're so earnest.

Tivosomeone said:

Quote:
But I certainly wouldn't be happy if my unit kept turning out coasters, or I had to go through a bunch of superstitious rigamarole with unplugging the unit for X number of hours (have you all remembered to hop up and down on your left foot 13 times while it's unplugged? If not, that's the source of your problems, right there!)
Another one who thinks this is funny or worth taking potshots at some of us. Umm, all I know is that it worked. Many of us saw it happen. But you wouldn't know about this, since yours never stopped working in the first place, right? I do have to wonder what stake some of you have in this since there's nothing here for you to discuss? Since yours never stopped working and all. You can believe we see little green men and hop on one foot to get results if you want to. Doesn't make it true, though. Nice spin though. Hmm, isn't it interesting how all the fanboys have Tivo in their user names....

CaccaMucca - So far so good. Since 7.2.1 other than at first, it's been doing better. Haven't had any coasters since last post. Oh but we're just insane and it was all a hardware problem. We're so ignorant, aren't we?? LOL Silly us!
DaisyChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 07:50 AM   #905
TiVoEvan74

Ah, come on... you've really mis-read my crack about jumping up and down on one foot! Re-read the post. I'm mocking the TiVo tech support advice on this problem not you all! (In both that post and an earlier one in this thread, I expressed concerns about this and asked questions about what's causing it!)

I think it's a travesty that people have units that are turning out coasters and I cannot believe that the tech advice is such rigamarole as unplug for so many hours... with different people getting *different* number of hours as advice.. and people repeatedly being forced to do all sorts of crazy things to get their units burning again (the point is, that's like being asked to jump up and down on one's left foot 13 times!). You shouldn't have to go through all that. And then it turns out that it doesn't solve the problem in any event for many people!

And even 7.2.1 isn't a universal fix, either, apparently!

You're now taking potshots at the very people who, even though we've had no problems, are sympathetic to your plight and angry with both TiVo and Toshiba for not fixing what is obviously a serious, though not universal, problem (and one that is likely an interaction of software & hardware). I'd save your vitriol for them (TiVo & Toshiba) & not us!

Last edited by TiVoEvan74 : 11-19-2005 at 07:58 AM.
TiVoEvan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 08:02 PM   #906
alanpgh

Smile TivoToGo on my RS-TX20 is spectacular! I have a question.

I have had an RS-TX20 since it came to market, and I love it (even if it's not an HD recorder).

I recently added TivoToGo via a Netgear 801.11 WiFi, and it is great! I like the link to my photos and iTunes Music folders on my PC. Is there a plan to add video streaming in the future, or is it available now through the appropriate plug-ins?

I have some videos (MPG, MOV, AVI, WMV, DV, etc.) on my PC that I'd like to view via TivoToGo. (I can convert to almost any format.) Also, I would like to view some of the Video Podcasts that are in my iTunes folder. I know I am asking a lot. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks,
Alan
alanpgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 09:06 AM   #907
azitnay

It's more of a file transfer than streaming, but as long as you can get your video files into an appropriate MPEG format (see http://customersupport.tivo.com/know...c/tv251080.htm for details), you can use the new TiVoToGo functionality in 7.2 to transfer them from a computer to a TiVo.

Drew
azitnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 09:19 AM   #908
ZeoTiVo
I can't explain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiVoEvan74
I think it's a travesty that people have units that are turning out coasters and I cannot believe that the tech advice is such rigamarole as unplug for so many hours... with different people getting *different* number of hours as advice.. and people repeatedly being forced to do all sorts of crazy things to get their units burning again (the point is, that's like being asked to jump up and down on one's left foot 13 times!). You shouldn't have to go through all that. And then it turns out that it doesn't solve the problem in any event for many people!

And even 7.2.1 isn't a universal fix, either, apparently!
I agree with all the above. Has anyone who received 7.2.1 and it did not fix the problem start demandinga in warranty RMA yet ?
7.2.1 does not seem to be a patch for this burning issue. I asked in another thread and never got confirmation from an actual TiVo employee.

Recent events seem to be pointing back at bad units for those with problems that got some help from just the physical aspects of applying some software. I say this because a TiVo is designed with two system partitions and your TiVo runs from one of those at a time. when any new software update is applied the TiVo applies it to the other partition and then restarts and boots from the other partition. So a patch does make for a significant physical chnage that could account for the differences in burning some are seeing.
Old 11-20-2005, 09:24 AM   #909
ZeoTiVo
I can't explain

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanpgh
I know I am asking a lot. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks,
Alan
see my answer in the other forum you posted this question to
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...&&#post3482340

PS - posting the exact same question in multiple places is considered bad form as well.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:00 PM   #910
alanpgh

Thanks to everyone for the advice. Sorry for the double posting.

Thanks again,
Alan
alanpgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 03:20 AM   #911
DaisyChain

Evan - Ok, I'm sorry. My bad. I don't recall reading that 'tech support' had told people to unplug their TiVos. I remembered some of us stumbling across that by accident. So criticising it sounded like criticising the people who had this happen to them. All I read in the thread was that tech support said they didn't know about the issue, and/or could not advise.

In fact it was also one of 'us' who said to sign up for the 7.2.1 patch - not one of the TiVo hoo-rahs on the message board (whoever they are in real life). So it seems like all or any help we've gotten has been due to consumers' own efforts.

The 7.2.1 did fix the issue it seems - so it does seem to be an 'answer' of sorts. We're left wondering just what happened and why (to our burners; old and new all stopped working at the same time - after 7.2). Anyway, Evan sorry I mistook your intent. My sincerest apologies.

ZeoTivo - do NOT carry this 'discussion' over into PMs. Bluntly put, I dont want to talk to you here, that means even less so in my personal Inbox. Kindly do not PM me again with more insulting crap. (I will only skim it at best, anyway. I did give you benefit of the doubt - unwisely - but as soon as I see another potshot at me from you - DRINK - I stop reading).

Thank you!
DaisyChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 08:21 AM   #912
windracer
joined the 10k club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeoTiVo
PS - posting the exact same question in multiple places is considered bad form as well.
I pointed him to this thread when I saw his original question in another, non-TX20-related thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
windracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 09:07 AM   #913
ZeoTiVo
I can't explain

Quote:
Originally Posted by windracer
I pointed him to this thread when I saw his original question in another, non-TX20-related thread.

yah, I saw that after I made the post here. He was really looking for info on how to use TiVoToGo so in that other thread I was pointing him to the HME/TTG forum here. This is turning into a big place, hard to find your way around at first.
Old 11-21-2005, 01:27 PM   #914
TiVoEvan74

I'm hearing the sounds of the Coasters & the Platters...

OK, I can now directly empathize with those who are churning out unsable lumps of plastic!

After virtually complete success burning Memorex DVD-R 8x, TDK DVD-R 8x, and Ridata DVD-RW 4x disks, today I had two TDK disks fail and one Ridata in a row-- on the same twelve 1/2 hour shows (archiving Body Electric). And I'm on 7.2.1 !!! (I did NOT have any problems with 7.2 at all on either a Toshiba or a Humax!)

The great thing about DVD-RWs is that one can simply burn the disk again! That worked, but the TDK disks are toast. I notice that the DVD burner makes far more noise, more fan whooshing, more whatever with the TDKs than with the others, even when it is successfully burning them.

My reaction? It's not to blame Toshiba or TiVo but myself for using 8x disks. They are not the correct ones, at least not as specified in the manual, and so I should expect failures. Fortunately, I got them on sale at Circuit City-- a 25 pack for $8 after tax. Won't be buying them again. I'm going to stick to -RWs.

Now let's see if I can successfully burn the BEs on the 4th try with the RWs. I did burn them twice before several weeks agao--once with the Memorex and once with the TDK--in the pre 7.2.1 days.

SUPERSTITIOUS SIDE NOTE: These were also the first consecutive disks I burned without doing my usual WAIT UNTIL the TIVO HAS finished preparing the disk and the green status bar appears, BEFORE exiting the burn screen. Instead, I exited right away and rummaged around the Now Playing menu, even deleting some things.

I just wonder if that could have something to do with it!
Old 11-21-2005, 03:43 PM   #915
jsquare

Black Level Bug!

One simple question: Is the Black Level bug fixed with the newest update?

I'm having such a hard time with picture quality settings ever since I replaced my old S1 with an RS-TX20 last week. The Rome series from HBO are very dark to begin with and last night was the season finale but was barely watchable.

My setup is simple:
Dish Network(SVideo)->RS-TX20->Sharp 55" HDTV(Component also tried SVideo)

DVD playback seems fine, so the problem must be related with the MPEG encoder or line input levels, I was thinking of adding a video enhancer/processor between the Dish receiver and the Toshiba to see if that will make any difference.

Last edited by jsquare : 11-22-2005 at 10:01 AM.
jsquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 09:18 PM   #916
CaccaMucca

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiVoEvan74
SUPERSTITIOUS SIDE NOTE: These were also the first consecutive disks I burned without doing my usual WAIT UNTIL the TIVO HAS finished preparing the disk and the green status bar appears, BEFORE exiting the burn screen. Instead, I exited right away and rummaged around the Now Playing menu, even deleting some things.

I just wonder if that could have something to do with it!
I believe it has everything to do with it, just like when Tivo is recording live shows, you shouldn't burn DVDs; at least I don't do it due to higher failure rates. One of few times my Tivo crashed and rebooted on its own, I was burning DVDs and scrolling through my play list. This is why I also spectulated that Toshiba RS-TX20 was under powered.

Last edited by CaccaMucca : 11-29-2005 at 07:28 PM.
Old 11-24-2005, 02:08 PM   #917
dpz
perchance to dream

Big Grin Just ordered my RS-TX60

boo-yah

Regarding the problems I've been reading about, at the least I'll end up with 75% more hours than I have now, replacing both my TiVo and DVD player with one less remote, and a clock display that will always be correct via TiVo Basic over my home wireless network.

$469 at Amazon - $100 gift cards - $150 rebate - free shipping - no tax = $219.

-dp
dpz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2005, 10:01 PM   #918
CaccaMucca

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpz
boo-yah

Regarding the problems I've been reading about, at the least I'll end up with 75% more hours than I have now, replacing both my TiVo and DVD player with one less remote, and a clock display that will always be correct via TiVo Basic over my home wireless network.

$469 at Amazon - $100 gift cards - $150 rebate - free shipping - no tax = $219.

-dp
I don't see them giving away a $100 gift card. $100 gift card is what you will use toward the unit?
Old 11-25-2005, 12:35 AM   #919
dpz
perchance to dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaccaMucca
I don't see them giving away a $100 gift card. $100 gift card is what you will use toward the unit?
Citibank gave me the Amazon gift card in appreciation for my helping contribute a disturbing amount to their credit card business, so I used it per my Master Plan. Given how the 7.x software killed the Weaknees upgrade on my Series2, there was only so much of my own money I would allow myself to use for another TiVo of any sort. Someone else's money, however, no problem.

-dp
dpz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 03:21 AM   #920
bluesy

Hello folks,

This is my first post here but I have read every post on my unit, the RS-TX20, before posting this.

I've had my unit for about 8 months or so and have been relatively happy. Just one month ago I switched from basic to plus service, and I like the added features. The feature I DON"T like, that has come to bug me recently, is similar to one I've read affecting many others -- the DVD recording problem. But my problem seems a little more broad. If I put a commercial CD or DVD in the DVD drive, it isn't recognized. If I put a DVD-R or DVD-RW that I recorded some weeks back into the drive, it won't recognize those either. And finally, if I try to save a program to DVD, it never even gets started.

In each of the above scenarios, when I insert the disk and close the drawer, it tries to load. I hear a faint mechanical sound from the drive every 5 seconds or so -- sounds like it's trying to engae the disk but not successfully. Eventually it sorta times out and it stops.

My firmware upgraded to 7.2.1 on 13 Nov, and I recorded a few DVDs since that time, but today it all died rapidly. I've tried restsrts, power-down restarts, and am besdide myself trying to figure out what to try next.

I see lots of notes from others plagued by flaky DVD recording since recent firmware changes, but I haven't heard anyone else say that they couldn't get a previous good disk to load. My gut tells me the DVD drive may have "burnt-out" but it still seems to be talking to the firmware at a certain level.

So, my frantic question is -- is there anything I could try next? Has anyone else had problems getting commercial DVDs and CDs to load?

I haven't called any tech or customer support lines yet, but that may be the next step. But there seems to be a lot of smart and sharing folks here I thought I'd talk to first....

Any ideas??

Larry
bluesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 04:14 PM   #921
bpbunn

My RS-TX has an issue where it freezes up every week or so. After it restarts, it's fine, sometimes for a week, sometimes a few days. This is very unnerving - - could happen at any time.

Anyone have this problem or can suggest a solution? Firmware? Power issues?
bpbunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 05:00 AM   #922
Goods

How can I get the 7.2.1 software. Ever since 7.2.0 I've burned nothing but coasters - about 20 of them.
Goods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 10:15 AM   #923
azitnay

http://research.tivo.com/72.1priority/

Drew
azitnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 01:50 PM   #924
Goods

Thanks for the link!
Old 11-29-2005, 02:00 AM   #925
Goods

Just got 7.2.1 installed and tried burning a DVD. No go - "internal error" message. Does the "Reset DVD Settings" do anything beneficial?

This sucks.
Old 11-29-2005, 06:05 AM   #926
slyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpbunn
My RS-TX has an issue where it freezes up every week or so. After it restarts, it's fine, sometimes for a week, sometimes a few days. This is very unnerving - - could happen at any time.

Anyone have this problem or can suggest a solution? Firmware? Power issues?
I too have started encountering this exact phenomenon! What a royal pain. Before that, I found the unit may go thru a complete boot up when turning on tv- this was also very random but somewhat consistent. It seems it would happen right when you want to see something! Now this new problem of just freezing up-picture hangs on tv as well! I found the only fix is to unplug and replug in the Tivo unit! Any fixes guys? I do enjoy the PVR function but this box is a real flakey one?? software version-7.2.1.

Last edited by slyone : 11-29-2005 at 08:07 AM.
slyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 07:28 AM   #927
TiVoEvan74

Some people have reported success with unplugging the unit for several hours. Have you tried that? Or have you tried the restarting option (just don't pick the option that deletes everything--it's labelled as such).

Larry, if you don't hear other suggestions from more knowledgeable and experienced users by tomorrow, I'd call customer/technical support.

The failure to read previously recorded DVDs or commercial ones definitely suggests to me a problem with the unit and is different from the other problems I've read about on these boards. Good luck with it! And let us know what happens.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:18 PM   #928
CaccaMucca

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpz
Citibank gave me the Amazon gift card in appreciation for my helping contribute a disturbing amount to their credit card business, so I used it per my Master Plan. Given how the 7.x software killed the Weaknees upgrade on my Series2, there was only so much of my own money I would allow myself to use for another TiVo of any sort. Someone else's money, however, no problem.

-dp
Thanks for your reply.
On the cheap, I might just have upgraded my RS-TX20 to a TX60.
I think I could have sold my TX20 for top dollars on ebay, seeing that it is a flawless unit. (wink wink)
No burn issues, never locks up, never freezes, never randomly reboots, just flawness. (wink wink)
Wow, I just realized what a piece of sh*t this unit really turned out to be.

5.4 or whatever I had before the 7.20 is what I wish for my Christmas. Oh, yes, and world peace. I have a feeling I won't get my wish.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:26 PM   #929
CaccaMucca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goods
Just got 7.2.1 installed and tried burning a DVD. No go - "internal error" message. Does the "Reset DVD Settings" do anything beneficial?

This sucks.
I had the same issue. Unplug, remove the power to the unit, for 8+ hours and give it another shot. See my theory #1, in my earlier post.

I need to unplug my unit again, it is turning out coasters.
Old 11-29-2005, 07:37 PM   #930
slyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaccaMucca
never locks up, never freezes, never randomly reboots, just flawness.
I too have all these issues with mine as well! So what seems to be the fix? Does Tivo or Toshiba know and/or are they working on a solution? TIA!
slyone is offline   Reply With Quote