Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series 1 - UK
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-09-2010, 03:21 AM   #31
cwaring
VM Tivo User

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmad View Post
My trusty Series 1 has been plugging along for 10 years with no problems but now I have moved to a new house with Verizon FiOS digital phone service.
Quote:
Tivo and Sony are both telling me
Sounds like you're in the US. This is the UK Forum.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
with the new
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get
- TV Guide for Windows

cwaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:43 AM   #32
AMc

Try this forum instead...
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...isplay.php?f=4
Old 11-09-2010, 05:31 AM   #33
cwaring
VM Tivo User

Well yeah. I assumed he'd be able to find it himself, but then again....

with the new

Get
- TV Guide for Windows

cwaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 06:45 PM   #34
travelmad

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMc View Post
Aha, sorry. I did a search for the "failed to load" issue and this thread was the one that seemed the best fit. Did not notice the UK part!

Thanks for the link.
travelmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:49 PM   #35
bobwojo

Digital phone line

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmad View Post
My trusty Series 1 has been plugging along for 10 years with no problems but now I have moved to a new house with Verizon FiOS digital phone service. For the first time ever, "failed while loading series." Tivo and Sony are both telling me that the problem is the digital phone line, which is not supported. Tivo tech support said "can you get an analog line?". Well, no. Is there any way to make my current set-up work? I can't download via internet on the Series 1. (I have lifetime data service, if that wasn't obvious...it would pain me greatly to get a new box.)

Get a turbonet card I have 4 Series ones also about 10 with lifetime subscriptions.

Starting running turbonet cards when lighting took out the modems on the first two units.
bobwojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:46 AM   #36
AMc

mucho spam reported