TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series 1 - UK
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-21-2012, 01:51 AM   #1
SolidTechie

Parts Available & Goodnight from him...

Hi folks.

Some of you (the few of you who are left) won't know me, as I haven't been posting much for some time(who has!), but I would like to think that overall, I have "put in" at least as much as I have "taken out" of the community, both here and on the other forum. After 10 years of great fun - and heartache - my TiVo days are sadly over. I hope I have found a good home for my 3 TiVos and they will be used for your benefit in a testing role - or at least prevented them from ending up in a skip! I'd Like to thank all the good people here for there continuing support for a product that continues to excel - and is arguably better now than it ever has been, and certainly more than it was at launch.

I'm not in a VM area, so I've gone to the dark side, with a combination of Media Centre, Freesat HD recorder and YouView box. Together, they still don't come anywhere close to TiVo ease of use, but I know have a virtually unlimited number of tuners, and HD quality recordings. I dream of a Freesat/Freeview version of TiVo in the future, I'm not holding my breath, but who knows.

I still have the following parts available for sale, and would like to offer them to members before slinging them on that well known auction site.

1 CacheCard with 512MB RAM
1TurboNZNet card
2 IDE to SATA cards (TiVo compatible)

Pm me with an offer if you are interested.

Over & Out

Ian

----
Keep yout TiVo alive with the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
service
SolidTechie is offline   Reply With Quote