Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-31-2013, 10:39 AM   #61
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstkiddn View Post
Or are we not supposed to know this yet?
They haven't shown anything that happened after he got conked.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:09 PM   #62
DavidTigerFan
Transporter Accident

Spoiler:
Theon took advantage that Rob had marched south and sacked Winterfell. Once Rob heard about it, he sent part of his army to take it back and with them at the gates Roose Bolton's bastard son knocked Theon out and took him prisoner. Then burned the entire place. Bran, Rickon, Osha, and the giant hid in the crypts.

Xbox Live: DTigerFan
DavidTigerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:17 AM   #63
billypritchard
Embiggener

HBO Go was a failure last night. At 8pm CDT the site wouldn't let me on. Then at 8:30 I got in, but the quality was terrible. Like watching pixelated nudity, cept for the whole show. So I didn't get to watch last night. Fail.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:18 AM   #64
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
Originally Posted by billypritchard View Post
HBO Go was a failure last night. At 8pm CDT the site wouldn't let me on. Then at 8:30 I got in, but the quality was terrible. Like watching pixelated nudity, cept for the whole show. So I didn't get to watch last night. Fail.
I tested the theory last night that it was available around the same time as the first showing on HBO. I went on my iPad around 9:40 PM Eastern and there it was. I let the first few seconds run to see how it looked and it was fine. I was just too tired to watch the complete episode (which I recorded on my DVR). I'll watch that tonight after hockey.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:36 AM   #65
billypritchard
Embiggener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveknj View Post
I tested the theory last night that it was available around the same time as the first showing on HBO. I went on my iPad around 9:40 PM Eastern and there it was. I let the first few seconds run to see how it looked and it was fine. I was just too tired to watch the complete episode (which I recorded on my DVR). I'll watch that tonight after hockey.
I have an android tablet and it could view it earlier (about 8:05), but small picture and different servers, quality was slightly better. But I don't want to watch on my 7 inch tablet.

There was a tweet from HBOGO at 8:37 saying sorry for the difficulties, too much heavy volume.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:43 AM   #66
Steveknj
Lost in New Joisey

Quote:
I have an android tablet and it could view it earlier (about 8:05), but small picture and different servers, quality was slightly better. But I don't want to watch on my 7 inch tablet.

There was a tweet from HBOGO at 8:37 saying sorry for the difficulties, too much heavy volume.
That was about 3 minutes before I tried

It was not on HBO OnDemand, which I was hoping for.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:44 AM   #67
Jstkiddn

joffrey.jpg

Jstkiddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:58 AM   #68
danterner
Not it!

Quote:
Considering there was only one nude scene in the actual episode, I'd say on balance that's not a fail it's a win. It gave you a version with extra nudity.

I watched the episode on HBOGO and the video quality was okay (very crisp with no buffering) for me. This was half on Sunday, half on Monday. What was problematic was that the app didn't save my viewing place. Whenever the screen shut off, if I tried to restart watching it restarted at 0:00. I don't remember having that issue with the app the other times I've used it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| XBOX LIVE gamertag:
| Twitter:
| Goozex:
danterner is offline   Reply With Quote