TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-08-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
hummingbird_206

Dancing With The Stars 10/8/2012 Performance Show

Wow, I am so enjoying the All Stars season. These routines are just awesome.

My favorite dancers are Kelly&Val and Shawn&Derek. For entertainment value though, no one is better than Kirstie and Maks!

I still can't stand Sabrina, but she is a great dancer. I love Louie, but I'd be happy to see Sabrina go home this week. And she can take Bristol with her. I never thought I'd feel sorry for Mark, but I really kinda do.

Double elimination week, eek!
hummingbird_206 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:23 AM   #2
SNJpage1

Bristol is a train wreck waiting t happen. I wonder if the reports of threats to her are staged by ABC to gain viewers. I will say one thing her mother sure does look good.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:56 PM   #3
hummingbird_206

I don't hate Bristol, but she is just so not a 'star' and it's really obvious that she doesn't belong in this season. But she seems to have a huge following (or her Mom does) and as long as they keep voting for her it will probably be a long time before she's sent home. I can't see ABC faking the threats, but who knows, stranger things have happened.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:37 PM   #4
gossamer88
HDTV Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird_206 View Post
Wow, I am so enjoying the All Stars season. These routines are just awesome.
This is the reason why I am NOT enjoying this season. Part of the fun, for me at least, was watching bad dancing/routines and Len letting them have it.
gossamer88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:53 PM   #5
murgatroyd
Don't stop believin'

Since Len isn't giving the bad dancers hell, I'll try to fill in.

My list of people who need to go home pronto? Bristol, for starts. I'd like to see the whiny little bitch's ass kicked all the way back to Alaska. I'm sure there are plenty of other people who would have been happy taking her space on the show, that wouldn't have whined that her partner liked their other partners better.

From my own experience teaching, I could tell her, sure, it's fun to have A students who can do anything. But it's also rewarding to teach the students who are not so good, as long as they don't quit trying. I don't care how bad someone is -- as long as they really want to learn and won't give up, I won't give up on them. All teachers know their students will be at different levels. If Bristol's ego is so fragile that she can't stand being shown up by Sabrina and Shawn Johnson, then she should have told the producers she was busy and kept her whiny butt at home.

And while I liked the production values of the "Moves like Jagger" routine, oh, puhleeeze. Such a sad performance. Carson Kressley can't dance a lick, but he did a more convincing Jagger imitation than Max did. Talk about mailing in your performance. I won't cry any tears if Kirstie goes home soon.

We'll see who actually goes later tonight.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #6
hummingbird_206

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossamer88 View Post
This is the reason why I am NOT enjoying this season. Part of the fun, for me at least, was watching bad dancing/routines and Len letting them have it.
I agree that the bad routines were fun, and I will enjoy getting back to those. But I am enjoying the change for this season.