TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-24-2012, 03:58 PM   #181
Mikeyis4dcats

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmyers View Post
I found it funny that Jessie was just eating the green beans and not touching that great looking steak!
he wasn't touching that great looking steak because it was BBQ chicken.
Mikeyis4dcats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:47 PM   #182
Supfreak26
Live Like Noone Else

Someone mentioned a theory that Walt will kill Skyler. I sure hope so. And sooner rather than later. Ive always hated her character. Always moody. Always bitchy. Not even attractive enough to put up with. Can't wait to see her die.

Geez I sound morbid.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:28 PM   #183
jsmeeker
Vegas Boy

I think everyone involved is gonna die. Except Jesse.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jsmeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #184
BradJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supfreak26 View Post
Someone mentioned a theory that Walt will kill Skyler. I sure hope so. And sooner rather than later. Ive always hated her character. Always moody. Always bitchy. Not even attractive enough to put up with. Can't wait to see her die.

Geez I sound morbid.
Yeah, I've been hearing that by now almost everyone's supposed to be rooting against Walt. And Skylar is obviously a victim now. But I'm still rooting for Walt. And I'm still hoping he gets rid of Skylar sooner rather than later.
BradJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:39 PM   #185
Gerryex

Quote:
Originally Posted by gchance View Post
And on Otherworld, my 16-year-old self found him to be a bad mofo

Greg
Quote:
Originally Posted by netringer View Post
Wow! He's THAT heavy guy? I didn't recognize the old, white haired, him.
WOW, I actually remember that show, but I never put it together that Mike was that guy!!

Gerry
Gerryex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:17 PM   #186
Hank
AC•FTW

Looking back at the opening of S05E01 where Walt is 52 in the diner... does anyone think that it's possible that he's in the Witness Protection Program in NH, and is forced to come back to ABQ to "take care of business"?

It's just an idea that popped into my head. I don't think that would make for great TV for the last 8 episodes, but it sort of fits that scene.

(wild ass guess==no spoiler)
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:52 PM   #187
DevdogAZ
Give em Hell, Devils

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Looking back at the opening of S05E01 where Walt is 52 in the diner... does anyone think that it's possible that he's in the Witness Protection Program in NH, and is forced to come back to ABQ to "take care of business"?

It's just an idea that popped into my head. I don't think that would make for great TV for the last 8 episodes, but it sort of fits that scene.

(wild ass guess==no spoiler)
Not a bad idea. I suppose anything is possible at this point. However, I don't think it would happen, because I don't see Walt as being able to provide testimony against someone above him. That's kind of the whole point of the series, that Walt has maneuvered himself into the top spot.

But even if it does happen, I don't see why that would have to be the final 8 episodes. I'm assuming that "flash forward" scene at the opening of S5E1 will take place in the last one or two episodes of the series. If the WitSec thing you're talking about happens, there's no reason it would have to take more than an episode or two to establish.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:02 PM   #188
Hank
AC•FTW

I was pondering this scenario. Walt cooks for the Phoenix crew for a while. Saves up some serious cash. Hank figures it all out and finally confronts Walt. Walt turns in the entire Phoenix crew in exchange for WitSec. And maybe he throws Skylar under the bus at the same time.

In an earlier episode of S5, Hank was talking to Mike talking about that 2million in his granddaughter's name, and Hank said something like "and you may be able to keep some of it if you just tell us where it came from". Implying that if you do cooperate with the DEA, they won't seize all your assets.

I just don't have a reason why Walt would come back to ABQ with a machine gun.

Try my new
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #189
danterner
Not it!

How ironic would it be if Walt went into Witness Protection and wound up in an unfulfilling career as a high school chemistry teacher? Wouldn't happen that way in real life, but the irony of it would make for a good schadenfreude-filled ending.

| Facebook:
| XBOX LIVE gamertag:
| Twitter:
| Goozex:
danterner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:04 PM   #190
uncdrew
Annie 2.0

I do think the ending has Walt alive and stuck in some remarkably ordinary existence.
uncdrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #191
goblue97
Hoke-amania

Message deleted - posted in wrong thread.
goblue97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:10 PM   #192
bsnelson
I'm an Android, baby

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by danterner View Post
How ironic would it be if Walt went into Witness Protection and wound up in an unfulfilling career as a high school chemistry teacher? Wouldn't happen that way in real life, but the irony of it would make for a good schadenfreude-filled ending.
[Keanu] Whoa... [/Keanu]

Brad
bsnelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #193
DeDondeEs

Deleted

Last edited by DeDondeEs : 08-27-2012 at 07:41 PM.
DeDondeEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #194
DevdogAZ
Give em Hell, Devils

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDondeEs View Post
That was great when
Spoiler:
Mike's lawyer was in the vault and they zoomed out or cut to the DEA agents standing there in the doorway. This is one of those shows where I am rooting for both the bad and good guys.
Wrong thread! Please delete and post in the right one.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #195
TheMerk
Always Bid First

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDondeEs View Post
[REDACTED]
Wrong episode.

/
/
/

Last edited by TheMerk : 08-27-2012 at 05:47 PM.
TheMerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:40 PM   #196
getreal
postcrastinator

"Pinkman" BB spin-off series

getreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:50 PM   #197
TheMerk
Always Bid First

Quote:
Originally Posted by getreal View Post
List of actors with credits on both Breaking Bad and Seinfeld.

/
/
/

TheMerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:03 AM   #198
Robin
w/ extra mean sauce

Best. Laugh track. Ever.
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote