TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
newsposter
Poster of News

flashpoint 10-16

great show! didnt see that coming. i hate the outcome but love the surprise.

hope the dad gets charged with murder somehow. the after meeting was also good to see, something you normally dont

wonder why raf is leaving....or maybe he wont?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

monsterjoe - You aren't wrong; spartanstew- I agree with newsposter
newsposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
Amnesia
The Question

Yeah, I thought that was done really well...
Amnesia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #3
steve614
what ru lookin at?

I had just about given up on this show. I was surprised when I saw it in my NPL today.

I sure didn't expect to see that outcome. I figured it would be business as usual where the girl comes to her senses and drops the gun.

I think Raf is gone. He explained his reasoning at the end. Of course, I guess he could change his mind.
( I don't care to do the legwork needed to find out if the actor is leaving the show. )

F*CK CANCER!
steve614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:05 PM   #4
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsposter View Post
hope the dad gets charged with murder somehow.
Don't know if it's the same in Canada, but here that would be a pretty clear case of felony murder...
Old 10-18-2012, 04:02 AM   #5
Jesda
CAPTAIN AWESOME

Darn good program. Nice deviation from normal crime shows.

My blog:
Jesda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:56 AM   #6
newsposter
Poster of News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Helmerichs View Post
Don't know if it's the same in Canada, but here that would be a pretty clear case of felony murder...
i think it would have been nice if they tossed in a line saying the DA will be charging him...would have rounded out the show nicely!

when ed got home what did the son ask him, i couldnt get it even after rewinding

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve614 View Post
I had just about given up on this show. I was surprised when I saw it in my NPL today.
you should keep abreast of the 2012 sticky at the top of the page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesda View Post
Darn good program. Nice deviation from normal crime shows.
i typically dont like the shows that show the 'ending' at the start, i think southland does the same thing, but thankfully with my oldtimers disease kicking in i forget until it shows then it's like ya, i saw that before

!

Old 10-18-2012, 08:16 AM   #7
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsposter View Post
i think it would have been nice if they tossed in a line saying the DA will be charging him...would have rounded out the show nicely!
That's the thing that's always fascinated me about this show...it has all the trappings of a macho, let's kill the bad guys cop drama, but it's written like a chick-flick. (And I mean that in a good way.)

So while a typical show would have ended by showing the legal consequences of the bad guy's actions, all this show cares about is the emotional consequences for the team.

I think that, more than anything, is what sets it apart from every other cop show out there...and makes it worth watching.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #8
newsposter
Poster of News

did you notice MANY more commercials..i typically hit the button 6 times..somtimes i swear i hit it 10

!