Daniel 2.0 Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryhamm View Post
100% agree, gb
Christina: "You remind me of me and I am awesome so that makes you awesome"
danielhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 08:56 AM   #152
pmyers

Wow...what a finale! Those were some big starts they got, all on 1 episode.

Interesting that next season Usher and Shakira are back. I really enjoyed Usher, but Shakira was useless (other than to look at occasionally).
pmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 09:32 AM   #153
TIVO_GUY_HERE
I miss the ocean

I'm glad this season is over. Looking forward to Usher and Shakira.
TIVO_GUY_HERE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:34 AM   #154
nyny523
Oy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmyers View Post

Interesting that next season Usher and Shakira are back. I really enjoyed Usher, but Shakira was useless (other than to look at occasionally).
I like Shakira MUCH more than Christina!

I enjoy the Usher/Shakira duo a lot more than the Christina/Ceelo duo.

Looking forward to next season!
Old 12-18-2013, 01:00 PM   #155
pmyers

I like Usher WAY better than Ceelo (I like him but I think he's useless on the show) but I like Xtina better than Shakira...which isn't saying a lot.
pmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 05:30 PM   #156
Maui
Major Lee Oblivious

Quote:
I like Usher WAY better than Ceelo (I like him but I think he's useless on the show) but I like Xtina better than Shakira...which isn't saying a lot.
I think you may be one of the few.
Old 12-18-2013, 07:08 PM   #157
Jayjoans

My sister was at the taping a couple of week ago, she said that Cee lo is virtually ignored by the other coaches. She said between songs and setups they were mostly on their smartphones, but Adam's fiancee was usually on his lap along with his smartphone. The others bantered here and there and visited each other's chair, but nobody gave Cee lo the time of day.

I believe his days are numbered on the show (and hopefully in general), he's got very little talent, doesn't add anything, can't coach, and now features legal trouble not in keeping with the show's purported family friendliness.
Jayjoans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:03 PM   #158
tem

Glad that Tessanne won. I figured Jackée had it in the bag with the teen vote.
tem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:30 AM   #159
JLucPicard

TC CLUB MEMBER
I've deleted the show already, but in one of the earlier "call back" songs on the finale, did James sing some line containing the MFer word? I played it back a couple of times and I think they just dropped the sound when he got to that word, but I caught it because the closed captioning spelled it out plain as day! Really caught me off guard.

And if they were doing a number that does contain that, wouldn't they have avoided actually saying that somehow (replaced it with another word or something?)?

I found myself watching the final performance and results shows and not really caring about any of the three.
JLucPicard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:28 AM   #160
Philosofy
Super Duper Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLucPicard View Post
I've deleted the show already, but in one of the earlier "call back" songs on the finale, did James sing some line containing the MFer word? I played it back a couple of times and I think they just dropped the sound when he got to that word, but I caught it because the closed captioning spelled it out plain as day! Really caught me off guard.

And if they were doing a number that does contain that, wouldn't they have avoided actually saying that somehow (replaced it with another word or something?)?

I found myself watching the final performance and results shows and not really caring about any of the three.
I think you're referring to the part where James screwed up. It was in Bohemian Rhapsody. He missed his part, and recovered by only singing the last syllable of the words.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:36 AM   #161
Fahtrim

Quote:

Completely disagree. Shakira is sweet and funny and I actually looked forward to her. Christina is just a ......................

ugh

And Cee Lo, he's nuttier than a Planter's factory.

So looking forward to Shakira and Usher and hopefully they stick with them and are done with "Queen" Xtina and Nutcase Clo
Fahtrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:41 AM   #162
JLucPicard

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosofy View Post
I think you're referring to the part where James screwed up. It was in Bohemian Rhapsody. He missed his part, and recovered by only singing the last syllable of the words.
Any reason the closed captioning would have used the MFer word then? I clearly saw that several times when replaying to try to figure what happened.

I'll have to see if I have it on my TiVo and check it again. I primarily use my DirecTV DVRs, and I deleted it from that.
JLucPicard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #163
Philosofy
Super Duper Member

Quote:
Any reason the closed captioning would have used the MFer word then? I clearly saw that several times when replaying to try to figure what happened.

I'll have to see if I have it on my TiVo and check it again. I primarily use my DirecTV DVRs, and I deleted it from that.
Maybe we are talking about two separate things. And regarding Christina, does anyone else think she may have been the inspiration for the charectar Juliet Barnes from the tv show Nashville?
Old 12-19-2013, 11:07 AM   #164
danielhart
Daniel 2.0 Stable

Quote:

nothing shows up on a google search
danielhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:35 PM   #165
LlamaLarry

Captions definitely said "Mother F****r" in the clear at one point. Definitely surprised me on primetime network TV.
LlamaLarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:11 PM   #166
LoadStar
LOAD"*",8,1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlamaLarry View Post
Captions definitely said "Mother F****r" in the clear at one point. Definitely surprised me on primetime network TV.
Yes, they did, during "Tonight Is The Night." The lyrics in the captioning read "if I got one chance, Motherf***er, ima make y'all dance." Uncensored, of course.

They didn't actually sing that, however.... Nic sang "if I got one chance, unh, ima make y'all dance."

The captioner clearly was given the original lyrics to the song and just dumped them in without reviewing them.
LoadStar is online now   Reply With Quote