TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
Nutcase

DSR708 "Failed while loading data"

I have one DSR708 that never received the 6.4 update and so lost local channels a few weeks ago. I submitted the TSN over on the DirecTV forums but it still hadn't received the update after a couple weeks.

Lately, I have changed the dial-in number every other day to see if it made a difference, and yesterday the download took more than usual 15 seconds. I checked back over the next hour, but it eventually wound up with a "call interrupted" status.

I tried the call again, and this time it wound up taking over an hour but ended with "Failed while loading data". I restarted the unit (three thumbs down + enter) and tried another call but get the same results.

Any tips on what to try next would be greatly appreciated.
Nutcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:26 AM   #2
N-HARDY

My sister 708 just updated to 6.4a and the local channels reappear after 2 full months. Keep trying today. Unplug it let it rest for five. It is out there and you can get it too! There is light at the end of this problem.
N-HARDY is offline   Reply With Quote