TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 02-14-2014, 10:04 AM   #1
ARS-K5GP
Gene

Is Tivo going to drop HD rss feeds?

I enjoyed receiving high def rss feeds from NASA, JPL, ESO and others. I was receiving these on a premier box. Then the ability to manage them disappeared. I was told to use SD where the management still was listed. Then recently I gave the premier box to my daughter and purchased a roamio. The roamio box works great but there is no SD menu so I am not able to enter HD rss feeds into my download list. I see that roamio still can download the low resolution pod casts, but these are not very good to watch on my 65 inch LG HD tv. I would like Tivo to reestablish the ability to add HD rss feeds on the roamio box. I think this would appear under the VOD menu if it is reestablished.
ARS-K5GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:43 AM   #2
Dan203
Super Moderator

They got rid of the dedicated UI and moved all the podcasts over into the standard search. So it's just like finding and recording a TV show.
Dan203 is offline   Reply With Quote