TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Season Pass Alerts
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-29-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
sharkster

Top Chef: Seattle (Season 10-11/7/12)

Season 10 of Top Chef (Titled Top Chef: Seattle) premieres on Nov 7, 2012.

I don't know what's going on in Tivo-land, or if it is a Tribune Media thing, or if it's just a Charter Cable thing here, but this one is screwy too.

You can see the 11/7 episode and I was finally even able to set a new Season Pass, but when you look at 'upcoming episodes', S10 E01 is not listed. For that reason, I set it manually to record and, hopefully, the whole thing will straighten out in the upcoming weeks.

So, it's another Twilight Zone thing like Next Iron Chef: Redemption. Maybe they don't like colons or something.
sharkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:47 AM   #2
dbranco

Thanks! I hate when they slightly rename shows like this, and then TiVo doesn't catch the season passes. This is why I subscribe to this forum.
dbranco is offline   Reply With Quote