Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-21-2013, 02:19 PM   #31
jradosh
Newlywed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryhamm View Post
What are you talking about for #3? What alliance did they flip on?
I was referring to their original tribe members who they were ready, willing and able to throw under the bus. But you're right, they didn't really have an alliance with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laria View Post
I assume that's what was under her buff, but she wasn't limping at all. I was specifically watching to see if she limped, and she was running up and down the field during the challenge just fine.
Yeah, I watched too and didn't notice a limp this time 'round. She was definitely limping last week though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. :)
jradosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #32
stellie93

Quote:
Originally Posted by jradosh View Post
Loved how they were so happy to be back on a "good looking" team again.
They evidently had no idea that that was what got them in trouble in the first place. Cochran is so funny--"the Bold and the Beautiful"

Also even Eric, not the brightest bulb, was put off by Reynold. I really haven't gotten much idea of what Eddie is like. He would be wise to stay away from Reynold and make some new friends.

So both the idols are on 1 tribe now--will they hide another one at the other camp? No one seems to be looking for it.
stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #33
stalemate
McGruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFriday View Post
At what point does Phillips Stealth r us alliance include every member of both tribes??
Day after the merge.

stalemate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:43 PM   #34
Honora

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellie93 View Post
They evidently had no idea that that was what got them in trouble in the first place. Cochran is so funny--"the Bold and the Beautiful"

Also even Eric, not the brightest bulb, was put off by Reynold. I really haven't gotten much idea of what Eddie is like. He would be wise to stay away from Reynold and make some new friends.

So both the idols are on 1 tribe now--will they hide another one at the other camp? No one seems to be looking for it.
Did you notice that Reynold said that it was important not to tell anybody when he found the second idol, and then immediately (at least to us) blabbed to Eddie. On the other hand, Malcolm seems to have kept his mouth shut about his idol. My husband forgot he had found it.
Honora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:06 PM   #35
DevdogAZ
Give em Hell, Devils

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honora View Post
Did you notice that Reynold said that it was important not to tell anybody when he found the second idol, and then immediately (at least to us) blabbed to Eddie. On the other hand, Malcolm seems to have kept his mouth shut about his idol. My husband forgot he had found it.
I thought Malcolm told Corrine, or she was with him when he found it. In any case, the existence of Malcolm's idol is less safe because Malcolm and Corrine are now on different teams, while Reynold and Eddie are still on the same team, so they're not likely to blab about Reynold's idol.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:31 AM   #36
newsposter
Poster of News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magister View Post
They did that in the season with Stephanie. Her tribe lost every challenge and they went until she was the last person on her tribe then they merged.
remind me how they did challenges with just 3 and 2 people left on her tribe? did 8 sit out on the other side?

!

monsterjoe - You aren't wrong; spartanstew- I agree with newsposter
newsposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:39 AM   #37
Anubys
KMT Soccer Playa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevdogAZ View Post
I thought Malcolm told Corrine, or she was with him when he found it. In any case, the existence of Malcolm's idol is less safe because Malcolm and Corrine are now on different teams, while Reynold and Eddie are still on the same team, so they're not likely to blab about Reynold's idol.
You are correct. They found it together, actually. I always love those moments when 2 people are looking for the idol together and 1 of them pulls it out of its hiding place. They are both happy, pretending that they are a team, while only 1 person owns it (and they both know it but keep faking it). Comedy GOLD.
Anubys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:59 AM   #38
Honora

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevdogAZ View Post
That's not the same as finding it, and tell someone about it. Didn't the same thing happen on Malcolm's last go round? He was with Denise when he found the idol, and kept it.
Honora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:51 AM   #39
TheDewAddict
No Mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsposter View Post
remind me how they did challenges with just 3 and 2 people left on her tribe? did 8 sit out on the other side?
Yup! Here's the immunity challenge when Stephanie and Bobby John were the only 2 left on their tribe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8TmIxaObSM
TheDewAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 07:00 AM   #40
betts4
I am Spartacus!

TC CLUB MEMBER
Ah yes, physical and puzzle challenge combos! I miss those.

"He's a freak!! Take him apart and lose the pieces under the couch!"
betts4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:12 AM   #41
VegasVic
Craps Player

This season is playing out the same as last season for Malcolm, not pissing anyone off, never any talk of getting rid of him.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:16 AM   #42
heySkippy
oldweakandpathetic

Malcolm really is a natural for Survivor.

meh
heySkippy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:15 AM   #43
Roadblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasVic View Post
This season is playing out the same as last season for Malcolm, not pissing anyone off, never any talk of getting rid of him.
That's the advantage of playing back to back seasons. Nobody knows anything about him.
Roadblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:21 AM   #44
betts4
I am Spartacus!

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by heySkippy View Post
Malcolm really is a natural for Survivor.
Kind of like the other guy...the one that climbed trees and was great at challenges.

"He's a freak!! Take him apart and lose the pieces under the couch!"
betts4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:11 AM   #45
heySkippy
oldweakandpathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by betts4 View Post
Kind of like the other guy...the one that climbed trees and was great at challenges.
I think Malcolm is better at the social game and Ozzie better at challenges, but yeah, something like that.

Of course, Ozzie never won it all. I wouldn't mind if Malcolm has better luck.

meh
heySkippy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:15 AM   #46
Anubys
KMT Soccer Playa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubys View Post
Interesting cut to Malcolm for a split second when Philip (I think) was saying that one of us (the Favorites) is going to win the whole thing. There was no reason to cut to a closeup to Malcolm right at that moment. No reason at all!
Quoting myself!

Malcolm will win.
Anubys is offline   Reply With Quote