The short version of the long story goes as follows:
1. Mysteriously lost some channels.
2. Charter came out and messed with the cable cards. Said that it might take overnight to get channels back.
3. Next day, all but network channels were missing.
4. Finally got a tech out that [apparently] said that the IP address from Charter was wrong. Fixed that, got all channels back BUT no channel info (ie TiVo wouldn't be recording anything).
4. I ran Guided Set up to try to get that info, now we're back to square one (technically step 3--all but network channels are missing again).
Would sincerely appreciate any help/insights you guys can provide. Thanks!