TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-22-2013, 11:42 PM   #1
Blacknotice

Youtube and my subscriptions

Someone (I assume the Youtube App) has made it even more difficult to view my subscriptions. I was hoping it was some kind of glitch, so I rebooted my box a few times. Stays the same

Last week I was able to scan through my subscription, be it in a one group, but now I have to start the first video. Press down 2 times and scan through the videos much slower

Please tell me there is something wrong with my Tivo. Has anyone else noticed this?
Blacknotice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #2
plumaslaker

I'm new to TiVo (just connected my Premier a few days ago). While the DVR functionality seems pretty amazing, I'm pretty disappointed in the various streaming apps (including YouTube).

I am only subscribed to three YouTube "channels" but when I go into the YouTube app on TiVo (after linking it to my account), I am unable to see the channels I subscribe to under subscriptions. I see some videos there, but they appear to be all from one channel and are very hard to navigate though...and have no details such as title that I can see. Maybe it's user error, but the interface is slow and difficult.

On my AppleTV, I just select "My YouTube" and then select the channel I'm subscribed to and a list of videos from the channel appears. It's easy to scroll through them and see title and other details as well as a thumbnail of the video.
plumaslaker is offline   Reply With Quote