TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > eBay Auction Central > Buyer/Seller Area
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-27-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
MathiasRex

Selling Series3 with eSata expansion

I am selling my trusty Series 3 TiVo box with LIFETIME service included. This is the 250GB model and I am including a 500GB eSata drive expansion unit as well for a total of 750GB storage. It's the Tivo-approved expansion drive, I researched that when I bought it. Integrates seamlessly and provides 200% more storage than the built-in hard drive. Never had any problems with it!

This is a dual-tuner unit with HDMI output. Has two CableCard slots, wireless adapter NOT included, can connect through Ethernet to wired network or you must buy wireless adapter. I'm throwing in the orginal glow-remote, some of the buttons are a little worn from lots of usage but it works well.

This unit has performed FLAWLESSLY but I have recently purchased a Premiere unit so I am letting this go.

$300 / obo
Mathias
MathiasRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
MathiasRex

A little more info - was able to extract the box today from my stack 'o components...

Front of TiVo box says "Tivo Series3 HD Digital Media Recorder". This is the unit which displays the time and what is recording in yellow/orange text lighting. Model # TCD648250B. Also has various buttons on the right hand side of unit, "TiVo", "LiveTV", "Info", etc. and arrow direction buttons and select button. Remote works of course and is included.

Expansion drive says "WD" on top and is Model WD5000F032. Power cable and eSata cable included of course with this offer!
Old 02-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #3
MathiasRex

Haven't gotten much interest on this so dropping price to $200. LIFETIME service on this dual tuner Series 3 HD box with 750 GB combined storage!

Would like to give this box a happy new home, it was very good to me.

Mathias
Old 03-08-2013, 02:12 PM   #4
MathiasRex

Unit is sold.

Thanks everyone.

Mathias