TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-30-2014, 06:36 PM   #61
heySkippy
oldweakandpathetic

Well, this week's "Naked and Awkward" episode had a couple interesting moments. My wife and I are long experienced with social nudity and get a kick out of the reactions of people doing it for the first time.

I like they've done several clip shows covering different aspects of the show. I wish some other reality shows (hello Survivor) would do similar things.

meh
heySkippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 11:06 PM   #62
mattack

I have a zillion unwatched, but Naked & Afraid seems to have been airing the SAME episode (same episode #) with different titles.. and NO, I don't mean the Uncovered or whatever they call it version..

I even have a SP saying New Only, but it tried to record one from early September, IIRC..
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 12:57 AM   #63
john4200

The program data for Naked and Afraid seems to be chock full of errors, so you never know what your DVR will catch. But Discovery was airing a new episode almost every week during the summer.

Season 3 ended with the 10th episode ("Dunes of Despair" in Brazil) on Sep 21. I'm not sure when new episodes are coming.
john4200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 11:30 AM   #64
philw1776

Dunes and a couple others have shown that bulking up with excess body fat and conserving energy by doing as little as possible are viable tactics to make the 21 that often have better results than being super skilled or military tough. Requires serious mental discipline though.
philw1776 is offline   Reply With Quote