TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-10-2012, 05:03 PM   #1
Jackamus

TC CLUB MEMBER
TiVo Billing

I've got three TiVo's and they all have different bill dates. Is it at all possible to get them on one bill date?
Old 09-10-2012, 05:24 PM   #2
lessd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackamus View Post
I've got three TiVo's and they all have different bill dates. Is it at all possible to get them on one bill date?
Why would we know what TiVo will or will not do with their billing now, call TiVo and get your answer.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #3
Jackamus

TC CLUB MEMBER
Don't have to be rude. Maybe I asked the question because others have had it done and wanted to check it out before I called. That's what I figured this community was for. That is was here to help out with info and the fact that TiVo monitor's these forums that they might give a kind answer and not a rude reply.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #4
Jackamus

TC CLUB MEMBER
Oh and the fact that is forum is called TiVo Help Center. Maybe I read that part wrong.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #5
steve614
what ru lookin at?

This has come up before. IIRC that person could not get TiVo to change the way he was billed.

Rude or not, the poster above is right. You're just going to have to call TiVo yourself and find out.
You might play 'CSR roulette' to see if you get a hold of one that is sympathetic to your situation.

As far as TiVo monitoring these forums, I'm sure they have someone that scans over it every now and then, and replies are few and far between.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

F*CK CANCER!
steve614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:59 PM   #6
Jackamus

TC CLUB MEMBER
Rude it was. There is a correct way to go about talking to people and that was not it. I came to the TiVo Help Center, to see if other people might have raised this issue before. Right or not. I guess I will not be seeking help from the help center. I do not like rude people. It's not called for. Plain and simple.

The End!
Old 09-10-2012, 06:02 PM   #7
steve614
what ru lookin at?

Jeez, a little thin skinned, are we?

F*CK CANCER!
steve614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #8
lessd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackamus View Post
Rude it was. There is a correct way to go about talking to people and that was not it. I came to the TiVo Help Center, to see if other people might have raised this issue before. Right or not. I guess I will not be seeking help from the help center. I do not like rude people. It's not called for. Plain and simple.

The End!
I did not mean to be rude but I was just giving you a quick answer to your question, any other answer would be speculation (and this form is full of that), and such speculation would not help you and not make any difference in what you want to do, only TiVo itself could make this happen for you. You will not get into any trouble with TiVo for asking.
There are many things this help form is great for, like upgrading the hard drive on your TiVo, you can't call TiVo itself for that information, or you may get into trouble with TiVo.
Even if someone had not been able to change their billing in the past, TiVo may have changed their billing to be more user friendly.