TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-30-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
SmilesinWA

Can't see FX (HD 753) in my channel lineup - Tivo.com

I am trying to find a recent post or explanation for why I can't see the FX channel in my line up when I log into Tivo.com and try to schedule a program (specifically The American's premiering at 10pm Pacific on Comcast 53/753). I'm not at home at the moment, but I'm nearly 100% certain that I have that channel in my line-up.

Any suggestions or information would be appreciated.
SmilesinWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:48 PM   #2
SmilesinWA

Screen Shot on Tivo Showing the Show I want to record...

Attached are screen shots of the show I'm trying to program to my Premier XL via Tivo.com - but when I try to schedule a show, I'm told there are no shows available in the next 14 days. However, my Comcast TV listing shows that program will air tonight at 10pm Pacific.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tivo Screenshot.jpg (70.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Xfinity Screen Shot.jpg (70.8 KB, 3 views)
Old 01-30-2013, 05:18 PM   #3
SmilesinWA

Ok - feeling a little dumb, but I figured out the problem by accident. I have (2) Premier TV boxes and I was trying to get a season pass on one of the machines and kept being told it wasn't available. However, when I selected the other machine, I was able to create a season pass without a problem. Although I have not completely verified this yet, I suspect the first Tivo box had a conflict due to pre-existing season pass programming. That doesn't explain why Tivo.com gave me a message it couldn't find any episodes to record over the next 14 days, but at least I got the show to record via Tivo.com.