TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 12-08-2012, 07:57 AM   #1
igirl
Tivo and EyeTV User

Tivo website: To Do Lists & My Tivo not working

Is anyone else experiencing outages? After bringing a new P4 online I now have two Tivos temporarily - yet neither one will show it's data in My To Do List or My Shows through the website UI. The individual hardware boxes show this information perfectly.

The online Season Pass Manager however - works fine! I have been able to copy all the Season Passes from the old Tivo to the P4.

I have viewed this same situation in 4 different browsers across 2 computers and been over this all with Tivo Online Support Chat with no resolution.

It's been 3 days since the P4 was brought online. The other Premiere had been reflecting To Do List and My Shows items online just fine - before the P4 was brought online.

I have run "Messages & Settings > Settings > Network & Phone > Connect to the TiVo service now" - multiple times on both boxes.
The Virtual Channel Map date and time is current. TiVo Central > Settings and Messages > Account and System Information > VCM:

Any thoughts?

Old 12-08-2012, 04:11 PM   #2
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

Not working today or yesterday for me either???
I wonder what is up?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CoxInPHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:19 PM   #3
reneg

Not working for my two Premieres that recently received the 2nd fall service update, but does work for my Tivo HD.
reneg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:36 AM   #4
Davisadm
TiVo is Back!!!!!!!!

Mine are working fine (Premiere XL4 and Premiere 45) with 20.2.2 (October 2012) SW update
Davisadm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:23 AM   #5
igirl
Tivo and EyeTV User

As of this morning - everything is back working correctly on the website again.

I'm pretty sure this bottleneck was on the Tivo.com side - but cleared up now and hopefully for good!