TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-20-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
dsnotgood

Help with multi room streaming from elite to premiere

Okay so I have three tivos, 2 with lifetime and 1 under a free 1 yr evaluation sub. All are premieres on newest 2.2.2 software. Whenever I try to stream anything to or from the elite, it does not give me the option to "play" it, only transfer this recording. And if it does give me the option to play it, I get an error saying there is a problem with my account settings, error code v123. This happens regardless if I try to stream something on the elite or stream to the elite from another dvr. Any idea what's wrong? I called tivo and they said it was fine on their end.
dsnotgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:09 AM   #2
dsnotgood

Just resolved it. I called back and got someone from the tech department. After giving him the error code he said the new elite didn't have the right group permissions to acces multi room streaming. He had it escalated to add the missing groups and should be working within a few days. Love tivo customer support. English, based in the US, and the reps know what they are talking about.
dsnotgood is offline   Reply With Quote