TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-06-2012, 10:20 PM   #31
MeStinkBAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootal2 View Post
I got the pcie one. I proberly would of bought new tivo if had 4 tuners with ota. i want ota tuners so got the ceton. i have 4 cable tuners and 2 ota tuners. I can record 6 shows at one time. I need ota to record metv
I can stream ten Netflix videos at once. I don't of course as that would be ridiculous but I can. Kind of ridiculous you need two OTA tuners just for one station also.
MeStinkBAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:15 AM   #32
tootal2

I have it set so i can record on cable card or antenna. So if all cable tuners are in use it will record the locals from the antenna. and if the 2 antenna tuners are in use it will record from cable.

Dont now what im going to do with my tivo hd. i had to upplug the tuning adapter for 5 hours so the gc file would update. tivo needs to fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeStinkBAD View Post
I can stream ten Netflix videos at once. I don't of course as that would be ridiculous but I can. Kind of ridiculous you need two OTA tuners just for one station also.

tootal2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:05 PM   #33
lpwcomp

Quote:
I got the pcie one. I proberly would of bought new tivo if had 4 tuners with ota. i want ota tuners so got the ceton. i have 4 cable tuners and 2 ota tuners. I can record 6 shows at one time. I need ota to record metv
If you like MeTV, you should check out Antenna TV

"Jessica Fletcher visits Midsomer. Carnage ensues!"
lpwcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #34
tootal2

I get antenna tv to. I only record the monkees on it. Me tv has hogans heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpwcomp View Post
If you like MeTV, you should check out Antenna TV

tootal2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #35
unitron

Quote:
I get antenna tv to. I only record the monkees on it. Me tv has hogans heroes
Do those Monkees reruns include the part at the end of the later years shows when they had guest artists on?

"I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

Darth TiVo, 14 February, 2011
unitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:45 PM   #36
zenshadow

If they EVER do a Series 3/HD update I would like to see a toggle on the conflict screen. That is: when there is a scheduling conflict (involving 2 programs already set to record and you trying to put another 1 on)... it would be good to allow us to hit 1 button (enter/last for example) and let the user flip between the 2 shows - instead of now, if you would rather it not cancel the 1 but are ok with it cancelling the other - you have to back out of the recording, go into the To Do List and manually delete the (other) recording that isn't offered on the recording page. Again, it should just allow you to toggle the 2 conflicted shows and pick which one to not record (instead of totally relying on the priority order of Season Pass). Not sure of Premiere - but it would be a good policy change in general.

Last edited by zenshadow : 06-30-2012 at 02:46 PM. Reason: left something out
zenshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:08 PM   #37
unitron

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenshadow View Post
If they EVER do a Series 3/HD update I would like to see a toggle on the conflict screen. That is: when there is a scheduling conflict (involving 2 programs already set to record and you trying to put another 1 on)... it would be good to allow us to hit 1 button (enter/last for example) and let the user flip between the 2 shows - instead of now, if you would rather it not cancel the 1 but are ok with it cancelling the other - you have to back out of the recording, go into the To Do List and manually delete the (other) recording that isn't offered on the recording page. Again, it should just allow you to toggle the 2 conflicted shows and pick which one to not record (instead of totally relying on the priority order of Season Pass). Not sure of Premiere - but it would be a good policy change in general.
AMEN!

"I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

Darth TiVo, 14 February, 2011
unitron is offline   Reply With Quote