Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 05-22-2013, 02:39 PM   #31
tivoboyjr
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
I pretty much agree with all of this, except that I thought this season was better than the last couple seasons. My wife really liked Kree but I don't see her as a big star. I think Amber had the most potential to be great, but wasn't quite there yet.
I think Amber was "marketable" as they say (meaning hot), and at her best she could throw off that "young Whitney" vibe, but at the same time, she is not in the same league as young Whitney, so I don't know if she ever becomes a big deal. It also seemed to me like Candice and Angie "wanted it" more than Amber. Maybe it was just nerves or something but there were times when she didn't seem into performing and like she didn't really want to be there. So I guess I question whether she has the drive to become a big star. But yeah, she's young and maybe that will change.
tivoboyjr is offline   Reply With Quote