TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
slyone

Can't access Netflix when sdv box is connected?

So disconnected TA(tivo/sdv adapter supplied by TW) and reboot & setup Netflix ok...Then reconnect TA and can't access video on demand menu for Netflix any work arounds? Or do I just choose one or the other and call it a failure with my HD units..
a bunch of S2ST's retired
slyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #2
dlfl
Cranky old novice

That's a new one. My TiVoHD on TWC with a TA has no problem accessing Netflix, and I'm sure that applies to thousands of others with the same equipment.

Might help to post your location and TWC region.

Is your TA a Cisco or Motorola?

Have you tried forcing a connection to the TiVo mothership? I've had Netflix disappear from the NPL and that brought it back. I could always reach it via TiVo Search even on those occasions.

"It must be swell to be so perfect and odor-free" -- Del Griffith

VideoReDo users: Try
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pyTivo users: Try
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
dlfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:32 PM   #3
slyone

I'm TW Rochester area & the ta is a cisco 1520. I would get the "need to connect to mothership at the video on demand menu screen when connected so I disconnected ta and rebooted and connected to mothership(Tivo) afterwards I went in to video on demand menu where I was offered to connect to Netflix or 2 others and it worked correctly once acct was synced... Then I reconnected TA and couldn't get by the video on demand menu as before??
Old 03-14-2013, 10:05 AM   #4
slyone

Hi, just an update..seems to be working now?? glad anyways....but seems only have access to the "Instant Que"? which appears to be just 2 movies they hadn't completed? could be a netflix acct preference? works good thru his PS3 though?