TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-01-2014, 07:13 AM   #31
LlamaLarry

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1elvis View Post
I liked how all of the Asian Corporations henchmen drove ricer tuner cars Fast and the Furious style..... lol
Yeah, that got a big :roll eyes: from me, especially when so many henchmen climbed out like they were clown cars. Ditto with the Texan accented, broke, Japanese, CEO Cowboy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stellie93 View Post
Why are they making the fairy girl so stupid? Fairies in general don't seem to be stupid. Is it just because she's actually like 2 years old?
The whole fairy child(ren) thing has been lame since the beginning, but she was terrified Jessica was going to eat her yet chooses to get her step incest on outdoors and trot off with another vampire she barely knows. :::sigh:::
Quote:
Why on earth, since vampires were given rights like anyone else, can't Bill make a new will and leave his stuff to whoever he wants to?
I just want to know why Bill has to go to a Lawyer-in-a-box shop? I would also have thought that he would have had his estate set up as a trust or something long ago.

How many episodes until this season is done?
LlamaLarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:17 AM   #32
dswallow
Save the Moderatоr

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by LlamaLarry View Post
:::sigh:::I just want to know why Bill has to go to a Lawyer-in-a-box shop?
At least I'd expect some competition in the lawyers-with-after-dark-office-hours market, though there did seem to also be a need for some specialized knowledge of vampire-specific legal issues, too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dswallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 02:58 PM   #33
stellie93

True, it's not like Bill lived a safe, secure life before this. Everyone on this show should have their wills up to date all the time.
stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote