TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-27-2014, 10:22 PM   #1
b_scott
TiVo Fan

Check Please (Chicago show)

Anyone here from Chicago and record this show on PBS? It's a local restaurant rating show.

Anyway, this season it seems that it's not recording and I don't know why. Every once in awhile it'll record an episode that was aired awhile ago in the 13th (current) season, but not weekly at all. I don't know why - I have it set for new only.
b_scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:27 PM   #2
mattack

Maybe an auto-recording wishlist?

BTW, I didn't realize it until this thread, but this is apparently a show that many markets have their own version of. There is one on KQED called the same thing. ("Evening Magazine", syndicated before the fin-syn or whatever it's called rule went away, is probably the most famous example of that..)
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:28 PM   #3
midas
I heard that

I watch and record the show. Unfortunately I really don't pay attention to when it's on. It just shows up. Currently I don't see any upcoming episodes set to record.
midas is online now   Reply With Quote