I had TiVo years ago with DirecTV and really miss it.
I have Uverse now but am just starting to consider switching to TiVo and Xfinity but I have a few questions:
1. I have 3 TVs. If I have TiVo on one and Xfinity boxes on the other two how will that work?
2. I read in an Amazon review of the Premium TiVo that there is a lot of TiVo generated advertising. Is that the case and is it a problem?
3. Does the new TiVo work as well as the old DirecTV TiVo's as far as Wish List and scheduling programs? Anything new that will blow me away.
4. With Uverse they advertise recording 4 HD shows at the same time. Turns out it all depends on the copper length to your house. I get 2 HD and one SD stream. Are there any similar gotcha's with Xfininty?
5. I hear rumors of a 6 tuner TiVo. Sill Xfinity support that?
Any other thoughts or suggestions regarding switching from Uverse to Xfinity and TiVo?