TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-20-2014, 10:49 AM   #721
Dnamertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstkiddn View Post
I wonder if she will realize how awful she sounds when she gets out and watches the show?
Of course not, she'll think she sounds great. I remember on one of the first episodes she said she was the best looking woman in the house...which is not true.
Dnamertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 11:09 AM   #722
Jstkiddn
Shutity up up up

She turns a lot of one syllable words into a two syllable word by adding an "ah" sound at the end. I only ever hear whiny little kids do that. I'm sure she's a sweet girl , but I could spend about two minutes around her before I would go nuclear. I sure hope Derrick's wife is more tolerant. Lol
Jstkiddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 12:36 PM   #723
Jolt
Disgruntled Member

Ive gotten a little bit of a crush on her. She is adorable.
Old 09-20-2014, 01:39 PM   #724
Tracy
Truly

Her hair is actually very short--above her shoulders. She is very insecure about the fact that she wears hair extensions and apparently only puts them in and takes them out in the toilet room so it is never caught on camera.

Her voice annoys me, but I am around teenage girls all the time, so I am used to it. What mainly annoys me is the way she is seemingly terrible at everything. If you aren't physical, then at least memorize what happened when!
Old 09-20-2014, 03:04 PM   #725
realityboy

Quote:
Neither is a surprise. Victoria cries about everything. Even when she's talking, she sounds like she's whining. I cant believe BB hasn't issued them all earplugs. Her voice grates on my nerves.
I was a little surprised. She rarely cries about game related issues. I wasn't sure if she knew she was playing a game or not for most of the season.
realityboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 03:16 PM   #726
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
If you aren't physical, then at least memorize what happened when!
Ask her anything you want about pita ingredients, and she'll get it right every time!

verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 03:23 PM   #727
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by realityboy View Post
I was a little surprised. She rarely cries about game related issues.
she's been a lot more sensitive about her poor showings in comps ever since zingbot, and frankie's exit speech to her didn't help.

that said, she's delusional to think she "played" her way to the end, it just isn't true - she was carried, every step. i would like to hear her list any proactive game moves she made on her own, without any influence from other hg...i sure can't remember any.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 03:28 PM   #728
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

18.8 Million Twitter followers. I wonder what percentage will follow her lead. And I wonder how many votes are normally cast for that award. And I wonder if the votes are even counted anyway.
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 04:42 PM   #729
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool Me Twice View Post

18.8 Million Twitter followers. I wonder what percentage will follow her lead. And I wonder how many votes are normally cast for that award. And I wonder if the votes are even counted anyway.
Boo hoo. I hope Frankie doesn't win it.

If he does, it'll be thanks to his sister's followers. Of course, in Frankie's mind he'll win because he's the best and everybody loves him. Whatever!
Old 09-21-2014, 04:43 PM   #730
nyny523
Oy

I hope Zach wins - watching that recap show reminded me how entertaining he was.
Old 09-21-2014, 05:05 PM   #731
Jstkiddn
Shutity up up up

I've been casting my votes for Donny, but I will be happy if anyone but Frankie wins!
Jstkiddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 05:55 PM   #732
hummingbird_206

Quote:
I've been casting my votes for Donny, but I will be happy if anyone but Frankie wins!
+1!
hummingbird_206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:50 PM   #733
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyny523 View Post
I hope Zach wins - watching that recap show reminded me how entertaining he was.
i reminded myself the vote was for favorite player, then looked at all the pics - zach was my hands down first choice, by far.

even though i liked donny, his poor campaigning at the end, combined with his refusal to participate in one of the team america tasks, just wasn't entertaining to me - zach'll say or do anything!

eta: they closed the vote early! guess they caught wind of ariana's campaigning, interesting...the rules show there was still a day left, as well as their right to change the voting period at any time.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
Old 09-22-2014, 02:19 PM   #734
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post

eta: they closed the vote early! guess they caught wind of ariana's campaigning, interesting...the rules show there was still a day left, as well as their right to change the voting period at any time.
As long as Frankie doesn't win, I'm ok with them closing it early.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:54 PM   #735
Necromancer2006

That seems pretty lame. "We don't like the way the results are going so we're going to just do what we want to do anyway".
Lame.
Necromancer2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 05:08 PM   #736
hummingbird_206

Quote:
i reminded myself the vote was for favorite player, then looked at all the pics - zach was my hands down first choice, by far.

even though i liked donny, his poor campaigning at the end, combined with his refusal to participate in one of the team america tasks, just wasn't entertaining to me - zach'll say or do anything!

I didn't think they closed it early. The stuff I saw posted when I'd vote said poll would close at 9 am (Pacific) on 9/22.
hummingbird_206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:04 PM   #737
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird_206 View Post
I didn't think they closed it early...said poll would close at 9 am (Pacific) on 9/22.
from the t&c:
Quote:
Online voting is available starting at 11:59am PT on September 16, 2014 and ending at 9:59am PT on September 22, 2014
i probably read 9:59am pt as 9:59pm, apologies!

interesting convo moment - cody and derrick discussing the recent survivor season, specifically woo taking tony to finale. derrick said woo was loyal to tony and wanted to beat the best, cody commented tony lied the entire show about being a cop, and how he couldn't stand tony.

Old 09-23-2014, 03:31 PM   #738
DancnDude
Thrice as nice

Quote:
interesting convo moment - cody and derrick discussing the recent survivor season, specifically woo taking tony to finale. derrick said woo was loyal to tony and wanted to beat the best, cody commented tony lied the entire show about being a cop, and how he couldn't stand tony.
Ha! Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:49 PM   #739
nyny523
Oy

I forgot - what do they all think Derrick does for a living?
Old 09-23-2014, 04:52 PM   #740
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyny523 View Post
I forgot - what do they all think Derrick does for a living?
Rec center manager or something youth-related I think.