TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Premiere DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #1
waterchange

I got $50 off any Premiere via Tivo's March Mayhem Game

With all the talk about rarely getting discounts, I was pleasantly surprised to see I got $50 off any Premiere, Premiere 4, or Premiere XL4 via their March Mahem Game. $10, $25 or $50 off and I got the highest dollar off amount.

I have 3 lifetime Premieres. Somehow I'm currently not paying any additional outlet fees from Comcast (used to, got on a 6 mo. promotion and the fees magically went away) or else I would be seriously looking at selling two of my Premieres and getting a Premiere 4 + Mini just to avoid the AIO fee on a rarely used projector.

If you're in the market for a Premiere, go to Tivo.com and play the game and see what dollar off you get.
waterchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:31 PM   #2
Mike-Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterchange View Post
With all the talk about rarely getting discounts, I was pleasantly surprised to see I got $50 off any Premiere, Premiere 4, or Premiere XL4 via their March Mahem Game. $10, $25 or $50 off and I got the highest dollar off amount.

I have 3 lifetime Premieres. Somehow I'm currently not paying any additional outlet fees from Comcast (used to, got on a 6 mo. promotion and the fees magically went away) or else I would be seriously looking at selling two of my Premieres and getting a Premiere 4 + Mini just to avoid the AIO fee on a rarely used projector.

If you're in the market for a Premiere, go to Tivo.com and play the game and see what dollar off you get.
http://referral.tivo.com/marchmadnes...s=march_vanity
Mike-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:52 AM   #3
lujan

Only $10.00 off for me but I'm not in the market for one anyway...
6 DVD
lujan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #4
Gaidin43

Anyone see if this will work on a mini?
Gaidin43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:11 AM   #5
waterchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaidin43 View Post
Anyone see if this will work on a mini?
Doesn't work. "The product(s) in your cart are not eligible for this promo code." Promotion explicitly says Premiere, Premiere 4 or Premiere XL4.
waterchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:53 AM   #6
Gaidin43

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterchange View Post
Doesn't work. "The product(s) in your cart are not eligible for this promo code." Promotion explicitly says Premiere, Premiere 4 or Premiere XL4.
Yea figured as much.
Old 03-20-2013, 04:44 AM   #7
Mike-Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujan View Post
Only $10.00 off for me but I'm not in the market for one anyway...
What sucks is that I just bought a new TiVo Premiere 500GB from BestBuy about two weeks ago.
Mike-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:24 AM   #8
BlackBetty
I <3 TiVo!

And now you've given your email address to a 3rd party marketing company. Enjoy the additional lifetime of spam.
BlackBetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:41 AM   #9
Gaidin43

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty View Post
And now you've given your email address to a 3rd party marketing company. Enjoy the additional lifetime of spam.
Eh it only takes a few unsubscribe clicks to stop it. Or even better have an email address that you only use for spam. Such as noway@spam.com.