TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Season Pass Alerts
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 10-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
astrohip
Stuart F

CBS Houston Monday night lineup pre-empted for MNF

Texans play on MNF this Monday (Oct 8). CBS Monday night lineup is being preempted.

It looks like the 7pm sitcoms (HIMYM & Partners) are being shown later that Monday night (Tues super early AM), and the 8pm sitcoms (2BG & MikeMolly) are being shown the next night. I don't watch H50, so I can't help there.

My TiVo did catch the changes, but wanted to give y'all a heads up just in case...

Go Texans! Kick some NYJets bootie!
astrohip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
astrohip
Stuart F

You gotta love our inept local CBS affiliate. I recorded my shows in the overnight slots. About halfway thru Mike & Molly, the show abruptly cut-out, and the station flipped to an in-progress infomercial. I think it was whatever they normally run in that 2am time slot.

So I missed the last half of M&M. And can't seem to find it online anywhere (legally).

[Aside: I heavily padded the replacement airings, thinking that if they could screw them up, they would. And they did. I could tell from the time hashes that they both started a few minutes early.]
Old 10-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #3
mattack

I hope you COMPLAIN to them… Heck, CBS too? I wonder if complaining to the network helps..
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:20 AM   #4
astrohip
Stuart F

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattack View Post
I hope you COMPLAIN to themů Heck, CBS too? I wonder if complaining to the network helps..
Isn't that what TCF is for?

Ok, I just went to the local affiliate's web site and filed a complaint. We'll see what happens. Thanks for the nudge...
Old 10-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #5
sieglinde

Yeah, for an infomercial? Yep, you have to wait until the season is over and then it shows up on Amazon when the new season starts.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:04 PM   #6
astrohip
Stuart F

Rec'd a reply. Credit for at least responding...

Quote:
Thank you for contacting KHOU 11!

Due to the Texans/Jets game on Monday, Oct. 8th @ 7:30-10:30pm, prime programming was preempted. Makegoods for the prime shows were scheduled on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, with Mike and Molly scheduled to air Tuesday night @ 2:07am. Due to a technical glitch with our system, Mike & Molly was cut off before the episode aired in its entirety. I apologize for the error and am sorry you were not able to see the complete show. KHOU was not given permission from CBS to re-air the show again, therefore we are not able to give it another try.

Again, KHOU 11 regrets that you were not able to see the complete Mike & Molly show from Monday, October 8th but please tune in Monday!

Thanks for watching KHOU 11,
11Listens