TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-29-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
Agatha Mystery

Bates Motel S01E05 "Ocean View"

I was a couple of weeks behind, so I just caught up.

Norman finally gets some. I had to laugh at the grin that he had while walking down the street. Makes total sense.

Norma arrested, being a martyr, not wanting help. It's an abusive relationship she has with Norman. She smothers him with love, and pushes him away, trying to make him cling to her.

Aside from Dylan working for a drug dealer, he's looking out for Norman's best interests. It's nice that it's not all black and white. Dylan driving around in the truck that has his friend's blood all over it seems kinda creepy though.

Interesting that they found the girl. Shelby hiding her in the boat makes a lot of sense, though. Shelby had to know that Norma had suspicions about her, since she went on her walkabout in his house.

I mentioned in an update on the previous thread - you can now download the journal that Norman found (the anime one) on iTunes. You need iBook to read it, I believe. It's also a free download. I checked it out. The chinese is translated for you if you tap on the page.
Agatha Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:54 AM   #2
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer

Being the owner of a '68 Beetle, I'm digging the extensive use of Emma's orange Beetle. And it was a nice, accurate touch with the windows fogged up when she and Norman were taking the Asian girl out of the car into the motel room...
Bierboy is offline   Reply With Quote