TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 11-02-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
hummingbird_206

The Vampire Diaries 11/1/2012 The Five

Haven't viewed the ep yet, but thought I'd start this week's thread in case anyone wanted to discuss. I'll be back tomorrow!
hummingbird_206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #2
billypritchard
Embiggener

The Damon/Elena storyline was disgusting. Are we supposed to root for what was happening at the Frat party? This is the path Elena should choose? Blech.

Poor Rebecca. I really want something good to happen for her, she's too much of a punching bag.

If TPTB turn Elena back human it would be a huge slap in the viewers face. Please don't go there.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #3
cheesesteak
Meh.

Stop daggering Rebekah, DAMMIT!

Elena = vampire fail. How many people have to die because Elena can't pass Vampire 101?

Elena and Damon had the right idea about feeding on the a-hole who roofied the girl. However, Elena still let the girl get drugged. She didn't knock the drink out of her hand.

Doppleganger is the lamest supernatural being.

A Cheesesteak always pays its debts

Last edited by cheesesteak : 11-03-2012 at 11:39 AM.
cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #4
hummingbird_206

Poor Rebekah. Girl cannot catch a break. I think I'd like her with Matt. Hope she gets undaggered soon. At least we got to see a little bit of Elijah.

Elena is a horrible vamp. She and Stefan have to be the most boring couple ever. So we either have crappy vamp Elena, or Klaus blood bank Elena, ugh. Kill Elena and bring back Katherine.

Witch Prof send Connor to Mystic Falls. That will be interesting.
hummingbird_206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #5
KRS
Mmm...invisible cola

This show is deteriorating rapidly. After watching this episode, I have nothing to add here, other than an amusing tidbit.

After watching and deleting the episode, our DVR flipped to live TV. Tosh.0 was on, and it was at the point where he was giving a kid with an embarrassing song video a web redemption. He has the kid dress up as a vampire, but the kid comes out not as the Robert Pattinson type of vampire - the kid is dressed as Count Chocula.
Tosh comments: "Count Chocula can survive in daylight because he's a breakfast vampire"
O RLY?

360: Bees Tea Boys
Wii: 6028 2014 9605 5661
KRS is offline   Reply With Quote