TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
cwerdna
Proud Tivolutionary

Thumbs up Star Trek eps (of all five shows) for free viewing on Hulu until end of 3/2013

I guess this sorta belongs in Now Playing...

Thanks to a FB post by George Takei.
Quote:
Friends, I don't ask for "likes" very often, but this is an exception. I've been informed that in honor of Bill Shatner's birthday, "Hulu" will be offering free on-line viewing of episodes from ALL FIVE of the Star Trek shows through the end of March. This is a great opportunity for parents who grew up with Star Trek to introduce their kids--truly the "next generation"--to this groundbreaking franchise. Access this link from your computer, not a mobile device, I'm told. Happy viewing, and please pass along the word.
http://www.hulu.com/browse/picks/sta...013Q1_StarTrek

It looks like it works! I just picked an Enterprise ep at random. Great for rewatching some of your favorite eps or good ones that you've missed.
cwerdna is online now   Reply With Quote