TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 02-24-2013, 08:32 PM   #121
Beryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiams View Post

She is pissed that she submitted to all the humiliation to protect Glen and he is so hung up on whether the gov raped her or not and is haranguing her about it. She feels that for him the important thing his whether another man raped "his woman". She said to him something to the effect of she knew what question he really wanted answered.

ETA: once he assumed she was raped he started treating her very differently; he was withdrawn from her when she needed him most.
Bingo. By Jove, he's got it!
Beryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #122
Zevida
witless and unarmed

Except that in the mid season finale while they were still captured she assure him that she wasn't raped and he accepted that and was relieved. So why are both of them acting like that didn't happen?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- billypritchard
Zevida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:10 AM   #123
jradosh
Newlywed

(same answer to the questions about the show "Smash"...) Because the writers wrote it that way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out
. :)
jradosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:14 PM   #124
stellie93

I've been watching old seasons of Supernatural, and I just saw the girl who plays Maggie there. I barely recognized her. She's so pretty in all the other stuff she's done. Did they ugly her up for Walking Dead because she's a southern farm girl? I know makeup is in short supply, but still....
stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:34 PM   #125
Bierboy
Seasoned gas passer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellie93 View Post
I've been watching old seasons of Supernatural, and I just saw the girl who plays Maggie there. I barely recognized her. She's so pretty in all the other stuff she's done. Did they ugly her up for Walking Dead because she's a southern farm girl? I know makeup is in short supply, but still....
I certainly wouldn't call her ugly. Have you seen any women on TWD that look glamorous?
Bierboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:23 PM   #126
stellie93

Not ugly--just less pretty. I guess it proves she's a good actress. Maggie is sad and dirty and not thinking about her looks--the girl on Supernatural walked into the room knowing she's the hottest girl there. All in the attitude, I guess.
stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:22 PM   #127
madscientist
Deregistered Snoozer

Maggie is definitely the hottest woman on WD. I think she looks fantastic. Of course, I'm always happier watching Survivor after a week or two, when the Hollywood wears off. So maybe it's just me.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #128
betts4
I am Spartacus!

TC CLUB MEMBER
Just a sidetrack but a fun article from actor that plays Daryl.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/daryl...82580485122865

It's on a facebook page so I am not sure if you can get to it from here, but here is a section that was funny.

Quote:
Born in Hollywood, Fla., the soft-spoken Reedus is very much a New Yorker now, with no trace of a Deep South accent. He is an accomplished visual artist whose short films, sculpture and photography draw influence from Luis Bu˝uel and Hieronymus Bosch. He's not even much of an outdoorsman.

"I took my son fishing not long ago and I used bacon. We didn't catch a single fish. I didn't understand why. I figured everything likes bacon, you know? So I'm not really that good," he says. "I'm working on it."

Reedus does, however, cop to certain points of intersection with his character, apart from riding motorcycles.

"We're both socially awkward. Until I get to know you," he says. "I'm still insecure, but when I first started acting, I was really insecure. I glared at a lot of people. I assumed everyone hated me. Somehow that scowl has turned into an acting career. And I kill someone in everything I do, so … ."

And though an attraction is clearly brewing between Daryl and Carol, he hasn't exactly burned up the bedsheets ("I'm really trying to play him with no game whatsoever," says Reedus, laughing). Yet female fans still offer enthusiastic tributes.
"One girl handed me a bag of meat, it was sort of in this yellow oil, and she said it was squirrel. She goes, 'I hunted it down with a shovel.' That was pretty weird."

"He's a freak!! Take him apart and lose the pieces under the couch!"
betts4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:13 PM   #129
danterner
Not it!

The funniest part of that is that it makes it sound as though being from Hollywood, Florida, gives you a Deep South accent.

If anything, you'd be more likely to have a New York accent.
| Twitter:
danterner is offline   Reply With Quote