TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 09-12-2014, 02:05 PM   #61
Adam1115
20,000!!!

I didn't mean it that way, I just meant compared to her little sister - that he never raped her and it was a single instance. I wasn't trying to imply it wasn't wrong or illegal. I was mostly saying it made sense if he was drunk and a single incident why she didn't report it and why she worked with him later...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Adam1115 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:39 PM   #62
Bob Coxner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam1115 View Post
I didn't mean it that way, I just meant compared to her little sister - that he never raped her and it was a single instance. I wasn't trying to imply it wasn't wrong or illegal. I was mostly saying it made sense if he was drunk and a single incident why she didn't report it and why she worked with him later...
Sorry. I agree that the two situations are very different. As for reporting it, remember that her sister didn't report it either. It was the family's personal assistant who caught him in the act and reported it.
DirecTV since 1999
Bob Coxner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:46 PM   #63
aaronwt
HD Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam1115 View Post
What would being drunk have to do with it? Drunk or sober, there is no excuse for those actions.
39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:00 PM   #64
Jstkiddn
Shutity up up up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
What would being drunk have to do with it? Drunk or sober, there is no excuse for those actions.
I don't believe that's what he meant. I think he just meant that in the daughter's young mind that maybe she just wrote it of as that and afterwards went on with life as normal. I think the booze probably gave him the nerve to try something he'd been thinking about for a while. Obviously, he grew more brave as time went on and now here we are.
Jstkiddn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 05:00 PM   #65
Adam1115
20,000!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
It might play into a 12 year old's decision to report it or in her determination of the seriousness of it. Obviously us adults know there is no excuse.

Not sure why you guys are taking my comments to be excusing it - I certainly am NOT. We were discussing earlier 'why wouldn't she have come forward before now? Why would she work with him?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:01 PM   #66
Adam1115
20,000!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstkiddn View Post
I don't believe that's what he meant. I think he just meant that in the daughter's young mind that maybe she just wrote it of as that and afterwards went on with life as normal. I think the booze probably gave him the nerve to try something he'd been thinking about for a while. Obviously, he grew more brave as time went on and now here we are.
Yes, exactly.

Old Yesterday, 02:24 PM   #67
Bob Coxner

Some new and disturbing details:

http://www.guns.com/2014/09/13/as-di...et-makes-best/

"The Discovery Channel cancelled “Sons of Guns” following Hayden’s second arrest on Aug. 26. In the aftermath, details about another rape victim emerged. His 34-year-old daughter, who defended him after the initial charges, described to investigators an incident when she was 12.

She alleges Hayden had asked her if she wanted to get high with him, which she said yes. After the two smoked marijuana together, “(Hayden) then placed his hand over her mouth to prevent her from screaming and laid his entire body weight on top of her.”

While she was unable to move, he “removed her panties and pajama shorts and vaginally raped her.”

She said she had been reluctant to tell anyone except her husband about the incident because she feared no one in her family would believe her."

This is much worse than what she described on Dr. Phil.

Hayden remains in jail and hasn't made bond.

http://www.ebrso.org/ParishPrisonInm...teListApp.aspx

Please click on the to register in LAVNS and be notified when this offender's custody status changes
Last Name First Name Register Date Booked Bond Appearence Form
HAYDEN WILLIAM MICHALE 8/27/2014 Submit
DirecTV since 1999
Bob Coxner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM   #68
Donbadabon
Geocacher

Wow. It just keeps getting worse.

I wonder why she is telling her side of the story in pieces? Could be that she is slowly coming to terms with it I guess.
Donbadabon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:42 PM   #69
Adam1115
20,000!!!

Wow, that is a very different story than she told on Dr. Phil.

Horrible.