Um, I thought of a couple of options in like 5 minutes: (ok, some are ridiculous
1. If the sony blu-ray supports playing the right kinds of media files, and can read thumb and/or hard drives, then you could convert em to something it can digest and them dump em onto a thumb drive or portable drive as supported. Go look up your model!
2. There are tons of little media players out there... either attach a thumb drive, or a hard drive to them and they can play lots of different formats. They'd need to be converted from .tivo files before being copied over, a separate discussion.
3. Load it up with shows and bring the Imac with you.
4. Bring the tivo with you
5. Get another tivo, load it up and bring it with you
6. Buy an android tablet, convert programs and copy to it... watch on tablet.
7. Buy an android tablet that will output to HDMI, convert programs and copy to it... watch on your tv.
8. Buy an Ipad and load it up w/ shows via Stream/Roamio before you leave
9. Buy a laptop.
10. Install another computer in the rv
11. Copy shows to Imac. Convert, burn to disk. Play on blu-ray player.
12. Get a stream/roamio and an ipad w/ 3g/4g wireless. Download shows via Ipad tivo app on the road. Watch on Ipad.
13. Get a wireless 3g/4g hotspot, a roamio/stream and a wifi Ipad. Download shows via tivo app on the road. Watch on Ipad