Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 03-22-2013, 07:35 PM   #31
madscientist
Deregistered Snoozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joules1111 View Post
You mean Jacob and Paul. Joe is the main serial killer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal_Killer View Post
Oops right!
Ah! Now I understand what you're saying.

Right, carry on!
Old 03-23-2013, 03:36 PM   #32
SnakeVargas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdougie View Post
That's interesting. I will have to tell the guy I know who was shot in the eye with a nail gun by a guy playing with one, who was sure that it couldn't fire cause it wasn't supposed to work like that that they can't fire like it fired.
Any tool can malfunction. However, the movies routinely show nailguns being fired this way, and a properly functioning nailgun will not fire without the safety depressed. That you know of one counterexample of a malfunctioning tool does not make this often-misused plot device any more realistic.

I enjoyed this episode. It wasn't as far fetched as most of them. The most unbelievable aspect of it for me was that there was nobody watching Jacob's relatives cabin.

My favorite bit was when the Blonde follower says to Ryan "You won't shoot me" and he promptly shoots her dead and then walks past her I honestly expected her to be wearing a vest or somehow survive the encounter in some far fetched manner. I'm liking the character of Ryan more and more each week.
SnakeVargas is offline   Reply With Quote